Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) (71018 Views)

UNILAG Mermaid: Eyewitness Explains Why Rumored Mermaid Student Was Arrested / Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money / A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Smartmey(m): 10:34am On Jan 24, 2017
argue in Nigerian prof class and d lecture will b cancelled. gbam
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by onyiloyi(m): 10:37am On Jan 24, 2017
Hahahaha.....lmfao this guy is a match for those arrogant Caucasian
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Boyooosa(m): 10:37am On Jan 24, 2017
Jibril659:
lame
not lame, its LMAO! Laffing My Asss Off! grin
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by mmsen: 10:37am On Jan 24, 2017
VictorRomanov:

I want to believe that using the I-word to describe a beautiful human being is not so much an offence as using the N-word.

I wonder what that makes you.

I suggest that you educate yourself on American history and then go back and see if the word that you used is appropriate.
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by bonna4u(m): 10:37am On Jan 24, 2017
Babzilla:
They asked a simple question and politely
If they were blacks he woulda given up his seat and he wouldnt be mouthing off like that
and he is proud of what he did
SMH
Bullshit, they were in a lecture hall waiting their class to commence and not there for their village meeting. So dude was in his right.

7 Likes

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2017
This shit is hilarious!! Buhahahahaha I love the way the dude handled it.... Especially with the throwing of random names grin grin

1 Like

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Skinnienigga(m): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Change your mentality, racism is overrated.

Brotherly, it isn't o. It's still a serious issue that needs to be curbed. Last year, a story broke on how a flight attendant refused a doctor from providing help for someone in crisis cos the doctor was black. How many racial killings last year? The ones we hear of are not even a quarter of the real stuff happening. Racism isn't overrated o mbok. Standing up against racial abuse is the only thing that can curb it.

You think if OgA Andre had stood up quietly and left the class, they'd had seen him as a gentle man? Naah. Dem for laff am plus call am nigga on top.
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Codyt(m): 10:41am On Jan 24, 2017
rokiatu:

And you asked you to read it? Or even comment? Or did you just want to get noticed?

You must be the jobless fool.
Bad belle dey worry am. Naija people tire me. cheesy
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 24, 2017
bonna4u:

Bullshit, they were in a lecture hall waiting their class to commence and not there for their village meeting. So dude was in his right.
A simple No woulda sufficed
Q; Can you stand up?
A: No

2 Likes

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Boyooosa(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2017
bqlekan:
Let me just laugh. OP, thanks for sharing, will share with friends too. Hope they don't get bored before reading to the end.. grin
I love the lines. And you also can enjoy them (no matter how long they are) only if u put ur self in that Black guy's shoes in the midst of Bullyin White Dudes. You will feel the Lyrics better!
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Sabado(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2017
Our admins don dey get brain...
Epic post of the year grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Boyooosa(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2017
bqlekan:
Let me just laugh. OP, thanks for sharing, will share with friends too. Hope they don't get bored before reading to the end.. grin
I love the lines. And you also can enjoy them (no matter how long they are) only if u put ur self in that Black guy's shoes in the midst of Bullying White Dudes. You will feel the Lyrics better!
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by dsocioemmy(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2017
Way to go man!!! Way to go!!!!! this guys think they are smart
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by ichommy(m): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2017
bqlekan:
This story should end already. Ori n fo mi

grin
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by prince049(m): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2017
I swear I love that beatles reunion line I laughed so hard I choked on my weed. Damn. Power moves only.
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Megakay007(m): 10:50am On Jan 24, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:50am On Jan 24, 2017
freeborn76:
This silly! This had nothing to do with the fact that he is black; even whites do it to each other whenever they want to complete a team...typical of black people to make a mountain out of every issue...like a tribe in Nigeria I know...

Na person like you go stand so that them go siddon, continue allowing people ride over you
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by mikeweezy(m): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2017
grin how you planning to come back and speak this ur english
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by openmine(m): 10:52am On Jan 24, 2017
Ohh men that guy is the bomb...no need feeling inferior before any one...
"No one can make you inferior without your permission...."

Of all the response....This nailed dose whiteboys... cheesy cheesy

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by prince049(m): 10:52am On Jan 24, 2017
fr3do:
Funny guy! Its the random whitish names he was giving to everybody that cracked me up.
That guy is an OG
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:52am On Jan 24, 2017
Babzilla:
They asked a simple question and politely
If they were blacks he woulda given up his seat and he wouldnt be mouthing off like that
and he is proud of what he did
SMH

So you would give up your sit for a latecomer to sit because his clique of friends said so?....And you came early? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by galadima77(m): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2017
Intrepid01:
Lol.....that guy is the real MVP. .....he acted like a Nigerian, dunno if he is.....I have always said when I find myself in such situation abroad, I'm not gonna feel or appear like a victim, instead I'll turn the heat on them and make them look foolish....idiots.

D guy knew exactly their intention but seem rather more intelligent than the lot
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by ocelot2006(m): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2017
Hahahahaha!! Epic! 'just made my day cheesy
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Laveda(f): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2017
gringringringringrin
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by mikeweezy(m): 10:55am On Jan 24, 2017
[quote author=JeffreyJamez post=53083113]

Na person like you go stand so that them go siddon, continue allowing people ride over you dont mind him is their type india man and chinese man do slap and sack in there land and them will still thank the india man
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by hoover420: 10:56am On Jan 24, 2017
mmsen:

You're an idiot for using the n-word to refer to beautiful human beings.

A complete an utter slowpoke.

don't take this life too personal nigger, you still won't get out alive!
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by butterflyy(f): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2017
Babzilla:
A simple No woulda sufficed Q; Can you stand up? A: No
Knew you never read the write up at all
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by verygudbadguy(m): 10:58am On Jan 24, 2017
One Word; Hilarious.
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by 4tune490(m): 11:05am On Jan 24, 2017
American agbero.

Meanwhile Checkout my signature for your AI Rice.

1 Like

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by wandyvirus(m): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2017
I had a very good laugh!! Thank you for making my morning. The guy is so witty!
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by wandyvirus(m): 11:08am On Jan 24, 2017
oloriooko:
grin grin grin
The funniest part is how he gave those dudes random names grin grin
As In......I was LMAO!!
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Elfaris(m): 11:09am On Jan 24, 2017
rokiatu:
LMAO wait for it. Read till the end.

Lmao this is so epic and hilarious.. love the guy's response and english. khikhilhikhi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / What's The English Name Of Moimoi? / Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.