Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) (71016 Views)

UNILAG Mermaid: Eyewitness Explains Why Rumored Mermaid Student Was Arrested / Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money / A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by 2shur: 11:09am On Jan 24, 2017
men wtf.
fhuck dis crsck head illeterate son ofay bich .
wtf.u in school n csnt speak concrete eng.
etf.
is thisbsome street ..road side lecture of wat

2 Likes

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by wandyvirus(m): 11:10am On Jan 24, 2017
openmine:
Ohh men that guy is the bomb...no need feeling inferior before any one...
"No one can make you inferior without your permission...."

Of all the response....This nailed dose whiteboys... cheesy cheesy
I want to be his friend already..smart guy!
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Sultty(m): 11:13am On Jan 24, 2017
I'm tryin lyk he's bitchin and I aint trippin and thed like blushing" I don't give a fuckery
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

So you would give up your sit for a latecomer to sit because his clique of friends said so?....And you came early? undecided
And where did I say he should give up his seat?
If he said a simple no does it make him any less human, less special, less black?
was all that drama necessary?

2 Likes

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by ZACHIE: 11:15am On Jan 24, 2017
hoover420:
damn funny mehn! grin
love American English though... most especially the niggers there

That illiterate rant you call English?

1 Like

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 24, 2017
butterflyy:

Knew you never read the write up at all
So says the one who never understood the write up either

2 Likes

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by pimper24: 11:17am On Jan 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin Just reminding me of my experience. What actually happened was, the dude has been sitting there regularly with his white mates. On that date, he came late and wanted the usual parley. These white dudes fraternize more than the blacks. In my own experience, instead of asking me to shift for the lady, all of them left my corner which is quite embarrassing. The professor was like, is everyone avoiding you?
rokiatu:
LMAO wait for it. Read till the end.

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Butteredpako: 11:19am On Jan 24, 2017
Good stuff. smiley
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 24, 2017
Skinnienigga:

Brotherly, it isn't o. It's still a serious issue that needs to be curbed. Last year, a story broke on how a flight attendant refused a doctor from providing help for someone in crisis cos the doctor was black. How many racial killings last year? The ones we hear of are not even a quarter of the real stuff happening. Racism isn't overrated o mbok. Standing up against racial abuse is the only thing that can curb it.

You think if OgA Andre had stood up quietly and left the class, they'd had seen him as a gentle man? Naah. Dem for laff am plus call am nigga on top.

Don't yoruba discriminate against Igbos, 5% v97%? It's just prejudice against another human being in color, blacks scream racism at any slightest misunderstanding. For instance i am light skinned, u might be dark-skinned, but you are having a problem with me because of my skin. Doesn't make sense. People have issues with themselves regardless of skin color.

1 Like

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Kakamorufu(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2017
Hahahaha. dude is the real MVP. turn the heat on them and make Dem look foolish.

1 Like

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 24, 2017
Babzilla:

If he said a simple no does it make him any less human, less special, less black?
I thought I wouldn't find someone with common sense to see that the black guy acted like a baby. Typical black American NIGGER, or should I say typical black man. Always playing the victim. They only asked him if they could stay there since they were a group. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have done that if there was no other seat in the class. There must've been other empty seats, after all, he (the black guy) asked if they wanted to bring another seat close to them. But as a typical NIGGER, he made it a case of racism where there was none. And what's worse, he was even being disrespectful by throwing random stereotypical 'White' names at them. They just a asked a simple question, politely, and he made a stupid scene out of it. And guess what? NIGGERS in America and diaspora will cheer him on. This is why the white man has little to no respect for us. If I were among the other group, upon realising that it was another crybaby self entitled racist NIGGER that I was talking to, instead of staying there and letting him make a scene out of nothing, I'd just move along and find another place with enough free seats for our group of friends to move together.

I can imagine the 'outrage' and 'anger' that would develop if a white guy had started calling a group of black people random ghetto names like Jamal, Tyrone, Taqeuisha and so on. But its OK because they're white.

Sh*t like this is the reason why Trump is President.

1 Like

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:31am On Jan 24, 2017
Babzilla:

It was,to drive home a message...I'm sure those "cursizoids" will never try that nonsense again with anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:33am On Jan 24, 2017
AnonyNymous:

I thought I wouldn't find someone with common sense to see that the black guy acted like a baby. Typical black American NIGGER, or should I say typical black man. Always playing the victim. They only asked him if they could stay there since they were a group. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have done that if there was no other seat in the class. There must've been other empty seats, after all, he (the black guy) asked if they wanted to bring another seat close to them. But as a typical NIGGER, he made it a case of racism where there was none. And what's worse, he was even being disrespectful by throwing random stereotypical 'White' names at them. They just a asked a simple question, politely, and he made a stupid scene out of it. And guess what? NIGGERS in America and diaspora will cheer him on. This is why the white man has little to no respect for us. If I were among the other group, upon realising that it was another crybaby self entitled racist NIGGER that I was talking to, instead of staying there and letting him make a scene out of nothing, I'd just move along and find another place with enough free seats for our group of friends to move together.

I can imagine the 'outrage' and 'anger' that would develop if a white guy had started calling a group of black people random ghetto names like Jamal, Tyrone, Taqeuisha and so on. But its OK because they're white.

You're talking trash, you didn't see where he said the class was full ba?.....And what normal human being will tell someone else to give up his seat and stand so that thier friend will sit if they were obviously not looking for trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2017
2shur:
men wtf.
fhuck dis crsck head illeterate son ofay bich .
wtf.u in school n csnt speak concrete eng.
etf.
is thisbsome street ..road side lecture of wat

Na English you come dey speak so na..

3 Likes

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by jimrealf(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2017
Menh I just loved the random names
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2017
pressplay411:
This just made my day.
Not just that he outwitted them.

He still managed to win the prof over (Who am guessing isn't black)

Op biko follow up, we all can't wait till Thurs grin
. I am not understanding, what does this really mean am never a fan of such language (spoken english) na them sabi.
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Image123(m): 11:42am On Jan 24, 2017
The DREW boy has an inferiority complex. People can try things, even chancing you or riding you, but it's not necessarily about your colour. He was trying to make it so about colour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by doyen101: 11:43am On Jan 24, 2017
End time Students.. grin grin grin i had a good laugh
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Laveda(f): 11:43am On Jan 24, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Na English you come dey speak so na..

grin My brother! I weak. grin
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 24, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

It was,to drive home a message...I'm sure those "cursizoids" will never try that nonsense again with anyone.
What nonesense?
What message?
That you shouldnt ask a black man for a favour?
Or that balck people are petty and interprete everything to mean racism ?
Even the likes of Malcolm X ( whom I have very high regards for) were not this petty

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by psalmsjob: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2017
cirmuell:
grin One hell of a crazy dude.

You can't live through the discrimination going on there and not be crazy, just crazy like Tupac said.

Funny dude. Op I'll like to read what happens on Thursdaygrin
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by SIRTee15: 11:57am On Jan 24, 2017
Babzilla:

Go back n read the post.......
If it's the American English that's confusing ur brain, look for someone to explain the conversation to you.......
The guy said NO thrice, but they kept insisting he leaves the seat for the latecomer......
Even when the proff. came in, they reported him hoping the prof will take their side......
This is not even about racism......
Those guys were simply arrogant, mannerless and uncouth..........
How can u just tap someone and tell him to stand up from their seat for another person.....
Who does that n who accept such nonsense.....
U think they will respect that black guy if he actually accede to their request......
U better wise up, nobody respect a mugu..........
B4 u clock 40 n realise it's too late....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by DonCortino: 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hahaha!

This just made ma day cheesy
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Boboye4slim(m): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
AnonyNymous:

don't make me call you names like drew but well if I decide to, you probably deserve it for trying to be the Mr perfectguy. you talk about a simple question being asked, more like stupid, selfish and degrading question to me. And don't make this about racism or whatever, being black myself, there's no way I would let a group of black order me off where I'm sitting to receive lectures. what I think you're doing is taking sides......you're actually playing victim for the whites here

3 Likes

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by VictorRomanov: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
mmsen:

I suggest that you educate yourself on American history and then go back and see if the word that you used is appropriate.

There are some things you can't learn from history. Manners are included. You can only learn manners from home. Go back home and learn some manners. You can make your points without resorting to insults

1 Like

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by lazsnaira(m): 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
Skinnienigga:

Who be this one?
YOUR TEACHER

1 Like

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
SIRTee15:

Go back n read the post.......
If it's the American English that's confusing ur brain, look for someone to explain the conversation to you.......
The guy said NO thrice, but they kept insisting he leaves the seat for the latecomer......
Even when the proff. came in, they reported him hoping the prof will take their side......
This is not even about racism......
Those guys were simply arrogant, mannerless and uncouth..........
How can u just tap someone and tell him to stand up from their seat for another person.....
Who does that n who accept such nonsense.....
U think they will respect that black guy if he actually accede to their request......
U better wise up, nobody respect a mugu..........
B4 u clock 40 n realise it's too late....
Is that all Mr. Wise guy?
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by MayhorE(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
gringringringringringrin
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by cirmuell(m): 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
psalmsjob:

You can't live through the discrimination going on there and not be crazy, just crazy like Tupac said.

Funny dude. Op I'll like to read what happens on Thursdaygrin
Lol, I'm sure as hell following this thread too. grin

1 Like

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
Babzilla:

What nonesense?
What message?
That you shouldnt ask a black man for a favour?
Or that balck people are petty and interprete everything to mean racism ?
Even the likes of Malcolm X ( whom I have very high regards for) were not this petty

So asking a PERSON to stand up for a sit he got because he came early,so that your friend who came late should sit is now considered a favour? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by GindoX(m): 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
I didn't even border to go to next page
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

So asking a PERSON to stand up for a sit he got because he came early,so that your friend who came late should sit is now considered a favour? undecided
Are you gonna tell me you have never asked such ?
Like shunting queue because you were in a hurry or something
and like I said he DOESNT have to give them his seat. A simple no would do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / What's The English Name Of Moimoi? / Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.