Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) (71017 Views)

UNILAG Mermaid: Eyewitness Explains Why Rumored Mermaid Student Was Arrested / Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money / A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This (2) (3) (4)

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by gragraboy: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
Unnecessary talk...he could have just said NO!

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Edmanpumpin(m): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
LOL!! This dude is the real MVP.
He wasn't intimidated at all, he turned the victim table on them and got them worked up. The 'Ryan' or is it 'Rob' that started it all had to sneak off. LOL...

The Beatles reunion is the killer for me.

Can't just stop laughing.
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
LOL cheesy

I think it's a big deal of course. When i was in school, my friend and I were arrogant but we do answer difficult questions.
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
gragraboy:
Unnecessary talk...he could have just said NO!
Saying "no" straight away is not a good thing to do. In class, you have to create.
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Tominiola: 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Someone who has never left his village asking if I don't know how black people are treated abroad? Please spare me that, the typical liberal black loves to play the victim. I don't see how it's a crime to ask for a favor from a black man. There was no racism in the request and he saw racism where there was none.

The joke is on you because I don't live in Nigeria, I live in America and have been for a very long time. I don't leave in a village, my family are from Lagos, I am a real Lagosian, BROAD STREET to the core. We are not from Enugu or Abekota and now residing in Lagos. I'm talking real LAGOS, LAGOS. So miss me with all the BS grin It is people like you that make white people feel like they can treat us anyhow. Keep making excuses till they stab you in the back grin that is when you eyes will clear cool Greet your village people for me sha.

Anyways guys, something similar happen to some guy at a bank recently https://twitter.com/dijiaderoGBA/status/824002938003718144 Yet some clowns want us to believe it has nothing to do with racism. Boy bye!

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by akindavids(m): 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
Really, this guy is a clown

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by fr3do(m): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
dfrost:

Are you sure Mike that it was the random names that cracked you up?

yes Timothy, I'm pretty sure.

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by dfrost: 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
fr3do:

yes Timothy, I'm pretty sure.

Okay Wale continue tongue
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Bashirjaja01(m): 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
I'm not be able to read it all, pls what happen then after the coming of professor?
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by fr3do(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
dfrost:

Okay Wale continue tongue

chukwudi na u start am
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by dfrost: 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
fr3do:

chukwudi na u start am

Wó, nnamdi leave me alone
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by dfrost: 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
Bashirjaja01:
I'm not be able to read it all, pls what happen then after the coming of professor?

Read till the end. Better than someone narrating it to you. You will surely enjoy it. grin
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Teague4league(m): 7:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
grin angry
D nigger killed it. I don't like peeps like Drew in my class cause I'm always late but I see enof people off their seats. I can see some of them cowards on here getting up at the frown of my face. The drama was neccesary, a simple no showed u ain't confident.
Learn from d street and stop been a victim.
Y'all kno ya self clowns

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by pressplay411(m): 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
AnonyNymous:

You can call me whatever name you want to. You're just some guy on the internet who's opinion doesn't really affect my life. Since there were other seats, (which your 'hero' subconsciously indicated by asking if they wanted to move another seat close) I don't see anything degrading in asking 'hey, we're a group of friends, and we want to do something together, could you please stay somewhere else?' And if you like the view there say a simple 'no, I like the view here' and not make it a case of racism. Or make a scene, acting like crybaby. Or, start calling them stereotypical white names. Because if it was the other way round nobody would hear the end of it. You know black people have more negative stereotypes than whites grin

If there was another seat do you think it would be an issue?
They would have eventually esorted to pulling a seat for Golly or Molly.

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by OluDare01(m): 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
this got me grin grin grin
pressplay411:

why not check it for us madam guru maharaji. like you didn't lyao.
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Bashirjaja01(m): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
dfrost:

Read till the end. Better than someone narrating it to you. You will surely enjoy it. grin
Sure
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Cityguy: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
lazsnaira:
SHOULD HAVE LOOK UP THAT WORD SAVAGE BEFORE TYPING.
Baaaaad man grin

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by shapman: 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
biko seat dey finish for oyinbo school too??
Dem dey mu 'Kari' standing too??

Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by lazsnaira(m): 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
Skinnienigga:

Who be this one?
PUSS Y KILLS ONLY DA OAFS
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by Tominiola: 1:00am On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) by trueanalyst: 7:50am On Jan 25, 2017
Awesome Stuff! Pure Savage!!
Go Drew Go!!
love it!

I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / What's The English Name Of Moimoi? / Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria