Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Whose Fault Is It When A Married Man Has An Affair? By Igodotv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whose Fault Is It When A Married Man Has An Affair? By Igodotv (317 Views)

If A Lady Gets Pregnant In A Relationship, Whose Fault Is It? / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With / Whose Fault Is It When A Lady Can't Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whose Fault Is It When A Married Man Has An Affair? By Igodotv by uniquechukwuma: 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
Blame after a husband’s affair is a very common topic on my surviving infidelity blog. Sometimes, the faithful wife will blame the other woman more than she blames her husband. (An example is something like: “We were happy, but that woman sees a happily married man as a challenge. She was determined to have him and she wouldn’t stop until she got him. She didn’t care if my family was destroyed in the process. I loathe her for what she did to us.”

With that said, there’s no shortage of wives who place a good deal of blame onto their husband’s. It’s not unusual for me to hear comments like: “my husband should be so embarrassed by his idiotic behavior. Here’s a middle aged man chasing after someone who isn’t his wife. Doesn’t he see that none of it is real? I’m the one who has always stood by him but I guess that doesn’t matter to him. What a jerk.”

The other woman who is cheating with a married man will often blame the wife for not giving the husband what continue reading
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/01/23/whose-fault-is-it-when-a-married-man-has-an-affair/
Re: Whose Fault Is It When A Married Man Has An Affair? By Igodotv by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Exotic Food And Wine Hampers. / 18 Point To Know Before You Start Dating A Business Entrepreneur-saharacable.com / k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.