Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes (37587 Views)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by AdoraAmadi: 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
Few days ago, there were reports according to an in-house staff that the actress was breastfeeding her baby while smoking, and this was one of the many reasons of her marriage crisis.

To debunk this report, the actress today went for a blood test and shared the result on her Instagram page. She wrote;

"I do this for MY GOD
I do this for MY SON
I do this for the millions of People who draw strengt from my story/Journey!!!
#MAMAKING #God bless you All #NEVER LET NEGATIVITY GET TO YOU BUT SOMETIMES PROVE THEM WRONG FOR THE ONES WHO LOVE YOU!! #MRSCHURCHILL"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPnRO64j7Uj/?hl=en

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/tonto-dikeh-shares-her-blood-test.html

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by nightingalee: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
... She smoke or she noh smoke, how e take dey worry una I tire!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Mouthgag: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Wu send am?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Mouthgag: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
nightingalee:

Thunder fire... angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by BaEnki(m): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
She needs to save her marriage from crashing. Its not a blood test though as you claimed, but urinalysis.
I wish her the best.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by nightingalee: 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mouthgag:
Thunder fire... angry
You!

14 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Mouthgag: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
nightingalee:
fire me!
Alright

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
BaEnki:
She needs to save her marriage from crashing. Its not a blood test though as you claimed, but urinalysis.
I wish her the best.

She can't save her marriage from crashing alone. tongue marriage is teamwork. Her husband has to be a willing participant as well. Rumours has it that the husband cheated so why are you throwing the workload over Tonto shoulders? They both have to be willling to work at it. It ain't always the woman's fault or job to fix everything.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by nightingalee: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mouthgag:

Alright

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by REDDEVILS1(m): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
OK but
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by George2016(m): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Okay
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by sleeknick: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by superfelix: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
She smoke, She no smoke.. I dnt care.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Hades2016(m): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Madam tonto we don't care ok angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by BELKIS(f): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by olaolulazio(m): 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
The IPOB Igbo lady just dey disturb the brown roof dude.

Make we hear word.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by voicelez: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
Tonto I strongly believe your past is what is hunting you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by eleojo23: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
So?

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by loadedvibes: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
Forget that matter .. na today?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Bigajeff(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
don't give a f**k because good or bad people will still talk about you even in death.. still leaves oon

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by ikombe: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Haters will still say its photoshop grin

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by EmekaBlue(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
even if u dnt smoke fr 2days...d test result will come out -ve

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by ikp120(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Doctors these days dey collect money for favorable results o. But that doesn't mean she is lying sha.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by ALAYORMII: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
If dem say her Vjay dey too wide, she go show us the vj to prove am??

A clear conscience heart fears no accusations

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Silentscreamer(f): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
Dis tonto is not a wife material at all.. She's a bad role model..

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by ichidodo: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
We didn't see no endorphins, nicotine, Penicillin plus catabolic and anabolic steroidal psycho presence in the drug test....that of nicotine is an obvious interest because you was accused of smoking while breastfeeding and we didn't see no nicotine result... ipso facto tis tru dat u blacked up whilst breastfeeding.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by SIRKAY98(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
Kkk

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes by Nnovica16439: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
No comment oo just d watch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School / Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?" / 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.