Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

What Do You Achieve/gain When You Call Nigeria Names As Below? You Reach Orgasm? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Achieve/gain When You Call Nigeria Names As Below? You Reach Orgasm? (756 Views)

When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain / US Unveils 16 Richest Politicians From Nigeria & Names Of US Banks They Operate / How Many Political Parties In Nigeria. Names Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Achieve/gain When You Call Nigeria Names As Below? You Reach Orgasm? by Parohfrey(f): 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2009
Useless country

Rogue state

failed nation

mad country

jungle nation

but when someone calls you something similar, you begin to scream blood out of your system. What is wrong with your thinking faculty?
Re: What Do You Achieve/gain When You Call Nigeria Names As Below? You Reach Orgasm? by bilymuse: 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2009
Paroh frey is a Psychotic inmate that escape from a secured psychiatric institution, if anybody happen to see him, please do not approach , he is extremely dangerous, call 999 for immediate assistance.
Re: What Do You Achieve/gain When You Call Nigeria Names As Below? You Reach Orgasm? by walata44(m): 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2009
call 999

In Nigeria? grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Achieve/gain When You Call Nigeria Names As Below? You Reach Orgasm? by CyberG: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2009
Paroh_frey:

Useless country

Rogue state

failed nation

mad country

jungle nation

but when someone calls you something similar, you begin to scream blood out of your system. What is wrong with your thinking faculty?

MENTALLY-UNSTABLE SICKLY BITCH. . .I WILL MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOUR SOUL AND BODY! YOU WILL HAVE NO PEACE FOR I WILL COME AFTER YOU EVERYWHERE YOU MAY BE!
Re: What Do You Achieve/gain When You Call Nigeria Names As Below? You Reach Orgasm? by Eziachi: 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2009
Paroh_frey:

Useless country

When you bomb your own citizens e.g Odi, Niger Delta.

Rogue state

Yes every single public official has a sticky finger inside the public purse

failed nation

Dial a 999 number and come and tell us the response you get, if any. Your president as we speak is cooling off in a foreign third world nation's hospital.

mad country

That is an understatement, when the only thing your military knows how to do is to flog its citizens, police only job is to collect bribe

jungle nation

Re: What Do You Achieve/gain When You Call Nigeria Names As Below? You Reach Orgasm? by Parohfrey(f): 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2009
CyberG:

MENTALLY-UNSTABLE SICKLY BITCH. . .I WILL MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOUR SOUL AND BODY! YOU WILL HAVE NO PEACE FOR I WILL COME AFTER YOU EVERYWHERE YOU MAY BE!

Your mother's rotten cu nt is now disturbing you from knowing your left from your right? How did your father still find it easy putting his bent di ck inside that rotten pot of soup? No wonder, you came out to have down's syndrome, amyway, your mother called me to say she needs help cos her ten year old boyfriend is refusing to fu ck her due to her rotten cun t. pls help her instead of spending all your life on NairaLand.
Re: What Do You Achieve/gain When You Call Nigeria Names As Below? You Reach Orgasm? by CyberG: 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2009
Paroh_frey:

Your mother's rotten cu nt is now disturbing you from knowing your left from your right? How did your father still find it easy putting his bent di ck inside that rotten pot of soup? No wonder, you came out to have down's syndrome, amyway, your mother called me to say she needs help cos her ten year old boyfriend is refusing to fu ck her due to her rotten cun t. pls help her instead of spending all your life on NairaLand.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ OLORIBURUKU OMO ADAANU TUN DE? OKU E KO NI SUN UN RE AT ALL! HAHAHA. . .COCK SUCKING BITCH. . .I'M A BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU! THE EVIL CURSE UPON YOUR PATHETIC DIRTY SOUL WILL ULTIMATELY DESTROY YOU AND HOW YOUR BODY WILL LIE WASTE AND ASHAMED WITHOUT EVEN ANYONE TO TOUCH IT?? SPUTUM IS ALL THAT IT WILL GARNER FROM MEN AND WILD BEASTS SHALL FEED ON THAT ROTTEN PUSSY YOU'VE BEEN SELLING FOR FREE FOR NOW ONE WILL PAY FOR IT ANYWAYS!

THE SAD MISTAKE OF YOUR UNFORTUNATE FATHER WHO MISFUCKED YOUR MOTHER HAS NOW COME HOME TO ROOST BUT THE CURSE OF YOUR GENERATION WILL BE ON YOUR OWN HEAD! NA YOUR LOAD. . . HAHAHA BITCH IS FUCKING SCREWED AND KNOWS IT! AMADIOHA+SANPONNA+SANGO+LEPROSY AFFLICT YOUR USELESS BODY UNTIL IT ROTS WHILE YOU PRAY FOR DEATH BUT IT DOESN'T COME SO QUICKLY! NA ONLY MOUTH YOU GET. . .WATCH ME MAKE TARGET PRACTICE AS I BURTY 10 BULLETS PER SECOND INTO YOUR SMELLY FUCKING PUSSY! THAT YOUR BIG HEAD WILL EXPLODE LIKE PUMPKIN AS I BLOW IT TO PIECES WITH MY AUTOMATIC! HAHAHA. . .DIE BITCH AND NEVER BE BURIED!! <SPITS>
Re: What Do You Achieve/gain When You Call Nigeria Names As Below? You Reach Orgasm? by Parohfrey(f): 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2009
^^^

What has he said? Why does the fool ever write in capital letters?
Re: What Do You Achieve/gain When You Call Nigeria Names As Below? You Reach Orgasm? by kosovo(m): 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2009
PLS STOP!
what is this?
Re: What Do You Achieve/gain When You Call Nigeria Names As Below? You Reach Orgasm? by donjon: 12:56am On Nov 30, 2009
I just dont know! Turning every thread into a private battle ground is so immature!
Re: What Do You Achieve/gain When You Call Nigeria Names As Below? You Reach Orgasm? by puskin: 1:44am On Nov 30, 2009
This is just childish attitude.
Re: What Do You Achieve/gain When You Call Nigeria Names As Below? You Reach Orgasm? by CyberG: 1:58am On Nov 30, 2009
Paroh_frey:

^^^

What has he said? Why does the fool ever write in capital letters?

BACK TO SENDER. . .YEEHAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW. . .DIE FUCKING BITCH!! IT IS WAR AND I WILL DESTROY YOUR SOUL!

YOUR MOTHER'S ROTTEN CU NT IS NOW DISTURBING YOU FROM KNOWING YOUR LEFT FROM YOUR RIGHT? HOW DID YOUR FATHER STILL FIND IT EASY PUTTING HIS BENT DI CK INSIDE THAT ROTTEN POT OF SOUP? NO WONDER, YOU CAME OUT TO HAVE DOWN'S SYNDROME, AMYWAY, YOUR MOTHER CALLED ME TO SAY SHE NEEDS HELP COS HER TEN YEAR OLD BOYFRIEND IS REFUSING TO FU CK HER DUE TO HER ROTTEN CUN T. PLS HELP HER INSTEAD OF SPENDING ALL YOUR LIFE ON NAIRALAND.
Re: What Do You Achieve/gain When You Call Nigeria Names As Below? You Reach Orgasm? by Fhemmmy: 2:22am On Nov 30, 2009
It is not about gaining anything, it is about being real.
Cos so far, that is what Nigeria is.
Can it change, yes, it can, but till then, it is a failed nation

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Hospital 'overwhelmed By Corpses From Police' / Suspect Bomber Charged / Urhobo Views On Niger Delta And Nigeria's Presidential And Constitutional Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.