Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,165 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. (5950 Views)

How To Become The Perfect Gentleman In Seven Steps / Cold In Warri, Delta. Any Perfect Gentleman? / Gentleman Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
coolestchris2:
He stays in d east ,r u ready to head east because i can toast him for u, but the thing is u don't know if this robot is married to somebori else

ok lipsrsealed
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by optional1(f): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
firstking01:
For the other room na.

when last did you enter the other room?
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by AyamStarch: 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
sarcasm
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by killsmith(f): 1:21am On Jan 24, 2017
After all these things, she'll still dump you for some guy who doesn't give a shitt about her
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by coolestchris2: 7:03am On Jan 24, 2017
So have u seen that ur i.q is low
L0velyn:

ok lipsrsealed
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 24, 2017
SalomonKane:
You mean Bro Code? smiley

I meant his gentleman code of etiquette grin
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by SalomonKane: 8:21am On Jan 24, 2017
JuicyLucy:

I meant his gentleman code of etiquette grin
Okey dokey.
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by bqlekan(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
firstking01:
Some things can be practiced and adopted in life...being a gentleman doesn't mean leaving your entire life pleasing women, it only portrays the fact that you appreciate her.
Of course, but around 80% of adopted personalities don't last. How many men out there can keep up with these personalities after marriage? Can we keep up with it after 2 to 3 kids? Nothing is more disrespectful to a woman than a faking a personality to get her. Also, women are ambiguous beings, you will be amazed what pleases 'A' today might displease her tomorrow. Other than trying to please my lady, I'll rather respect her and be myself. Like I said, no universal rule to being a gentlemen. Respect and Understanding is the key to a perfect relationship.
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by firstking01(m): 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
killsmith:
After all these things, she'll still dump you for some guy who doesn't give a shitt about her
She 'll only dump you if you were acting on the guise of aforlisted etiquette.
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by lanicky(f): 8:59am On Jan 25, 2017
I don't really trust the so called gentle man.. Especially if he's a yoruba guy. grin
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by EmperorLee(m): 9:08am On Jan 25, 2017
My name is Kross, and I am not Gentleman sad
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2017
Who Gentleman help? undecided
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
firstking01:
1.If it happened that you passed the night with your spouse/fiance, let her wake up and find breakfast ready on the dinning.

2.You hit an eatery with her, pls, use your hand and set the chair for her to seat down.

3.Upon seating down, don't wait for the waiters to come ask you what you care or give you menu, go straight to the counter, ask them what they have, come back and ask her what she'd like to eat...go back to the counter and bring it yourself to her...it doesn't make you less of a man trust me cool.

4.In the midst of the eatings, pls conciously and gently pour the juice in her cup whenever she finished sipping it.

5.Ensure she's very much Ok before leaving the kilimanjaro, genesis, happybite or whatever.

6.Pls, before she visits, make sure you do all the house chores and prolly prepare her best meal upon her arrival...

7.Upon her arrival at your door, don't dare do the mistake of allowing her to stand outside for a long time, and pls open the door with your hands, take off her hand bag and make her to seat comfortably...if possible, first appologise for the stress you put her through, weather her journey was stressful or not it will only make you more gentlemanlyundecided

8.Abide by her rules and regulations....if she had told you not to be calling her immediately it's past 10pm, pls do well to adhere to that simple instruction especially if she's still under her parents or a strict guidian...

9.Always endeavour to be the first person to tell her good morning, and when it's noon call to know how the day is going with her...at night, tell her those sweet sweet and romantic things she wanna hear....every girl craves for this but they might never tell you.

10.If the both of you were scheduled to go out together and the time you were supposed to leave was 5pm and it's already 6:30pm, she ask you to wait, pls wait...gentlemen are patient people cool.

11.Pls, never remind her of her bad sides or flaws no matter what as it could tarnish her prideundecided

12.Never in your life banter words with her, eventhough she was wrong, lovingly, cherishly and romantically correct her....

13.At every phone conversation with her, pls always end it with "i love you"

14.Don't always return from work empty handed...always surprise her with those things she can't go a day without cool

15.Whenever she's angry, sort for every possible way to revive back her mood by doing those things that are her weak points in making her happy...every girl has this aspect of there lives that when you touch weather conciously or unconciously her mumu button will just activate.

16.I'm sorry should be a frequent language in your mouth irrespective of who was wrong....

17.When you visit her parents, pls, don't seat until they ask you to seat...if it was a big family house and some kinda cooking was going on, as a guy who knows how to cook, pls oblige to assist in any possible way you can.

18.While walking on the road, especially a crowdy place pls never let go of her hands.

19.Always tell her she's beautiful everytime she appears in your presence.

20.Give her your shoulder to always lean on when she's facing a difficult time...

21.And lastly but not the least, be a good singer...girls are suckers for guys who can sing with those michael bolton's voice...

Note, the write up is not for those of you with over bloated egoundecided…it's specially dedicated to the gentleman in the house cool.

Wow, i love all of these!.
So romantic!.
permit me mention sincere4u cos i need him to read all of these.
Thanks. wink

Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by Titilayooni(f): 4:30am On Mar 03, 2017
Sorry Op,buy I don't agree with this post....a guy that does these,omo na FK o!! Baba pretender,how many nigerian men can make breakfast before their babe wakes up,abi make d babe sef make brkfast before the guy wakes(lol)all these can only work in foreign countries jare but in Nigeria,I will give it 3%. No vex
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by Nobody: 4:47am On Mar 03, 2017
I can't do all that

I can't
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by firstking01(m): 6:52am On Mar 03, 2017
thornapple:

Wow, i love all of these!.
So romantic!.
permit me mention sincere4u cos i need him to read all of these.
Thanks. wink
Oya sincere4u you are needed heregrin....He's your adam i guessgrin
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
firstking01:

Not exactly though we are now pretty close.
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by TuneChi369(m): 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
To most girls...Opposite is the case...U wasting ur time to be a gentleman undecided kiss kiss
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by firstking01(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
thornapple:

Not exactly though we are now pretty close.
"Pretty close" shocked...that word is deep.
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
"Pretty close" shocked...that word is deep.
Not yet when it gets deep i'll know where to draw the lines however, sincere4u is a guy that's worth any dept of trust.
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
firstking01:
lol smiley
Your thread is very interesting. Replete with great points however you'll agree with me most of those points are alien to our culture and tradition.
Don't get me wrong, i've not stated they aren't worth practising by those who would.
Re: For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. by firstking01(m): 11:18am On Mar 08, 2017
Sincere4u:

lol smiley
Your thread is very interesting. Replete with great points however you'll agree with me most of those points are alien to our culture and tradition.
Don't get me wrong, i've not stated they aren't worth practising by those who would.
True to an extend but your choice of words almost threw me off ballance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me / SECRET: How to Hold a Conversation with a Woman. The Only Formula You Need / [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.