Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) (65990 Views)

Nigerian Bride Wore No Makeup Or Jewelry On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids / 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by anyicash(m): 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
it wasn't love, it was why not me?
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
How do you read bro? not just one person crying and it says bridesmaids.
casttlebarbz:
maybe d bride stole her man

maybe d guy approached her 1st and was playing hard to get

maybe som1 just broke her heart

maybe she was just emotional

maybe or maybe not anyways
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Prezie(f): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] ;Dquote author=dacovajnr post=53070534]I can only see ladies in their late 30s reminiscing regrettably on how they Catwalked away their future hubbies..E don be for dem! angry[/quote].

Haba
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Omnitrix247(m): 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
Acant fit laff. Ooooo
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Gkemz: 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Some ladies are too soft and emotional to bear anything. Dey easily cry like baby. If u have such as a girlfriend, u treat her like princess because dey are too fragile.
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 12:27am On Jan 24, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
When they remember all the runs, all the sugar daddies and fvck boys that gave them doggy, 69, hang on the waĺl plus including numerous D & C and plenty plenty heartbreak suffered. They are just saying thank you God for reserving this innocent guy that has come to pack away all their friend's sorrows. They are also standing on the anointing to pray for their own niqqa to come and carry their own sorrow.

This one do face like they are fvckking her the very hot 5th round.

U are a very bad boy
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 12:29am On Jan 24, 2017
Let It Be Known!
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 12:32am On Jan 24, 2017
elexjojo745:

Welldone sir
Watching from the high places ba
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Baba4dgals: 12:48am On Jan 24, 2017
Rapmaestro:
One cucumber lost
u'r wicked gringringrin
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by sisisioge: 1:21am On Jan 24, 2017
Awwww...you guys won't understand. There's something emotional about a bride dressed up in a wedding dress looking into another human's eyes while promising him her life, loyalty and everything. It makes her very vulnerable...makes onlookers human.

For every wedding I have attended, my eyes always get misty at the point of the vow. Fun enough, the guy's vows does nothing to me.
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 1:49am On Jan 24, 2017
sisisioge:
Awwww...you guys won't understand. There's something emotional about a bride dressed up in a wedding dress looking into another human's eyes while promising him her life, loyalty and everything. It makes her very vulnerable...makes onlookers human.

For every wedding I have attended, my eyes always get misty at the point of the vow. Fun enough, the guy's vows does nothing to me.

I was following up until you mentioned the guy's vow does nothing to you. See your mouth. Now you are biased!
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by sisisioge: 2:02am On Jan 24, 2017
Mayflowa:

I was following up until you mentioned the guy's vow does nothing to you. See your mouth. Now you are biased!

grin grin grin most of the time, their vows are blatant lies! You know nau...
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 2:12am On Jan 24, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin most of the time, their vows are blatant lies! You know nau...

lol. Women don see man finish! In the days of our fore-fathers, man is woman's God! The education modern girls have is working against us grin grin
Seriously, do you think men break their vow first? A lot of hubby would assert that women do first.
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by sisisioge: 2:30am On Jan 24, 2017
Mayflowa:

lol. Women don see man finish! In the days of our fore-fathers, man is woman's God! The education modern girls have is working against us grin grin
Seriously, do you think men break their vow first? A lot of hubby would assert that women do first.

Hmmm, those days when men were the lords didn't see them taking vows. They took the women on and do as they will. Now that we are done with primitives and both sexes take vows, the men still manage to sell polygamy as a norm. Or at worse, the need to eat more than same fruits from time to time to ensure their willys dont fall off! Wetin man pikin go do? May God bless us with good and fair people that take their words seriously.

1 Like

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by October1960: 3:32am On Jan 24, 2017
Sentiment.

Let's see in a few years.
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by sisisioge: 4:31am On Jan 24, 2017
Mayflowa:

My pm doesn't work...sorry. Mail my directly... Check my profile.
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by ikukuhero: 4:38am On Jan 24, 2017
dacovajnr:
I can only see ladies in their late 30s reminiscing regrettably on how they Catwalked away their future Hubbies..E don be for dem! angry

Very stupid comment! Just go get a life!
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by ikukuhero: 4:47am On Jan 24, 2017
Beautiful bridesmaids and groomsmen. God bless you all. Lovely photos with contagious emotions.
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by metallisc(m): 5:32am On Jan 24, 2017
decatalyst:

Bro, you are not alone on this grin

She just thought of the memorable moments together... So touching cry cry

grin grin

Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by metallisc(m): 5:34am On Jan 24, 2017
Prezie:
[color=#990000][/color] ;Dquote author=dacovajnr post=53070534]I can only see ladies in their late 30s reminiscing regrettably on how they Catwalked away their future hubbies..E don be for dem! angry.

Haba

mmmmmhhhh..... i see a fine bayelsa somebody! grin cheesy
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by metallisc(m): 5:36am On Jan 24, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Gud to hear dis..

stop hearing.... come let's go and do our own! cheesy

screams...... silently! grin
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by femi4: 6:01am On Jan 24, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Tears of joy i think. Marriage is just overrated.
U dey console yourself
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by davidif: 6:10am On Jan 24, 2017
A Nigerian with the last name like Moore?

Is he an African American?
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by dinachi(m): 6:23am On Jan 24, 2017
broseme:
Frank Moore and Maureen tied the knot recently.While Maureen was taking her marriage vow at the wedding,some of her bride train broke down in tears.The photos were taken by Nigerian photographer Jide Kola.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/bride-trains-break-down-in-tears-while.html
Brides Lesbian partners are the ones crying! That is how lesbians roll.
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:35am On Jan 24, 2017
dacovajnr:
I can only see ladies in their late 30s reminiscing regrettably on how they Catwalked away their future Hubbies..E don be for dem! angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're so on point on these one bro
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Boydehot: 7:29am On Jan 24, 2017
Do thou knowest that yea is a good actor as thy.
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by dacovajnr: 8:26am On Jan 24, 2017
ikukuhero:

Very stupid comment! Just go get a life!
Who's this Akuko Quoting me? undecided
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 8:28am On Jan 24, 2017
Joniboi:
Crocodile tears...Wishing she was the one after rejecting so many men that came her way.

Ntoor tongue for all the girls that love playing hard to get.

As if you're in love now with that one girl that played soft to get..... Bro calm down.
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Tonason: 9:33am On Jan 24, 2017
Something must be behind this, either the Bride is her Cucumber partner of the groom was her guy, or first approached her and she used shakara to miss out and now she is regretting. Or she wished it was her day. What do you think?
Re: Bridesmaids Break Down In Tears As Nigerian Bride Says Her Marriage Vow (Photos) by Chijosky(m): 9:51am On Jan 24, 2017
They have been eying the guy since

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking / BBNaija: Efe Gets Massive Hard-on As Marvis Attempts To Give Him A Mouth Action / Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.