Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,033 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Types Of Sex Men Love Most And How To Give It To Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Sex Men Love Most And How To Give It To Them (1227 Views)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / I Have Destroy So Many Men During Sex-men Beware! / Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Sex Men Love Most And How To Give It To Them by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 24, 2017
Men joke that any sex is good sex—and they're not entirely kidding. They're biologically designed to be gratified in bed more quickly and easily than we are. But when pressed, almost every man will admit that sometimes sex is better than good. Certain sex moves drive them crazy in the best possible
way. Women who know these moves hold the kind of power over men that inspires great art, novels and films. And you don't have to be lithe or athletic to perfect them. In fact, they're ridiculously easy to learn.

The seven techniques here are guaranteed to thrill him—and make him eager to please you in return. The couples who've tried them can attest to that.

1. Let him watch

What it is: Moving in a way that is specifically intended to excite him

How to do it: Men are erotic visualists, more intensely aroused by visual stimulation than women are. Some men say that watching a woman climax is the ultimate form of arousal for them.

Many women touch themselves discreetly during intercourse to facilitate orgasm. Few realize they can use this little move with a theatrical flourish to arouse their men. Next time you're ready to make love and he isn't particularly interested, put on a sexy shirt and nothing else (except maybe black thigh-high stockings and a pair of heels) and assume a provocative position, with your back against the headboard, legs open and bent at the knees. Place two fingers in an inverted V straddling your clitoris.

What couples say:

"This is one of the sexiest things a woman can do for her man. When she touches herself and looks into his eyes, she's sharing a part of herself he can't have any other way. I want my wife to do this for me—I fantasize about it—but so far she hasn't."

— Brad, 29

"The idea embarrasses me. I don't want to watch him, so why does he want to watch me? I'll probably do it someday just to please him, but I'll need a glass of wine first."

— Kristen, 27, his wife

"She looks at me while she's doing it. She takes long, slow strokes; and I go from zero to a 90-degree erection in no time. When her hips start moving faster and her eyes get heavy, I have to have her now."

— Jeff, 35

"I feel so powerful when I have that kind of immediate and intense effect on him. The electricity we generate from eye contact would light a room. If you can't be a shameless exhibitionist with your husband, then with whom?"

What it is: A manual wake-up call for him

How to do it: Men love to be stroked, fondled and handled with authority by expert female hands—and they love watching a woman take manual erotic control of them. If he's having trouble getting a firm erection, rub a small amount of oil or lubricant onto your palms and put one hand firmly around the base of his penis. Work the other hand from the base up to the head in a circular, twisting motion, as if you were following a winding staircase up his appendage. Caress the head with your palm. Then start at the bottom again. This staircase goes only one way: up.

If he's sensitive around his perineum (the space between his testicles and anus), adjust the hand gripping the base of his penis so you're free to massage the perineum with a finger or your thumb. Or pay attention to his testicles if he likes that. When he has a full and firm erection, guarantee his stamina by using this stroke: Open your hand and form a V with your thumb and index finger. Slide his penis between the V so the flat of your palm caresses the shaft, continue http://datingelationship..com.ng/2017/01/moves-men-love-most.html

Re: Types Of Sex Men Love Most And How To Give It To Them by LecciGucci: 2:05am On Jan 24, 2017
And back door style tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Guy Comliment A Girls Breast Without Sounding Like A Pervet / Reasons For Smelly VAGINA / Why ‘limpopo’ Crooner Kcee & Wife Don’t Talk About Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.