Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

A United State Governor Collapses While Addressing House Members - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A United State Governor Collapses While Addressing House Members (1024 Views)

Television Collapses On Top Of Egyptian Politicians (video) / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Miami, Florida. Many Killed (Video) / Malawian Minister Sits On The Floor While Addressing President Peter Mutharika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A United State Governor Collapses While Addressing House Members by Mayflowa(m): 5:39am On Jan 24, 2017
Governor Mark Dayton Collapses during the state of the State address on Monday night. What do you guys think of all these old guys in leadership? They should probably take a rest and let the youth run the world. Youth like Mark Zukerberg! The state of Nigeria comes to mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxX4YcSAzCw
Re: A United State Governor Collapses While Addressing House Members by Authoreety: 5:54am On Jan 24, 2017
Y are u calling mark zuks as if he told u he's interested in politics....... Smh

Bak 2 d topic....... D guy isn't fit nd shldf resign
Re: A United State Governor Collapses While Addressing House Members by CyberGypsy(m): 6:00am On Jan 24, 2017
grin youth like tecno and wizkid? Nigerian youths need prayers I swear. It either we(I mean they) are scamming or they involve in illegal business.
-Prayer is the master key-
Re: A United State Governor Collapses While Addressing House Members by Alexk2(m): 6:19am On Jan 24, 2017
Mayflowa:
Governor Mark Dayton Collapses during the state of the State address on Monday night. What do you guys think of all these old guys in leadership? They should probably take a rest and let the youth run the world. Youth like Mark Zukerberg! The state of Nigeria comes to mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxX4YcSAzCw

Even the youths of this generation are worse. Just check what the few we're currently having in leadership positions are doing.
Re: A United State Governor Collapses While Addressing House Members by Lawstudent: 6:21am On Jan 24, 2017
If it were in naija, juju would be alleged.
Re: A United State Governor Collapses While Addressing House Members by Mayflowa(m): 6:27am On Jan 24, 2017
Authoreety:
Y are u calling mark zuks as if he told u he's interested in politics....... Smh

Bak 2 d topic....... D guy isn't fit nd shldf resign

LoL. I was just using him as a point of reference. Isn't him that was running around Lagos? Someone intelligent enough and fit.
Re: A United State Governor Collapses While Addressing House Members by Mayflowa(m): 6:38am On Jan 24, 2017
Alexk2:

Even the youths of this generation are worse. Just check what the few we're currently having in leadership positions are doing.

Agreed many youths have lost interest in the country and wanna grab whatever there is to grab, but we still have a few among us that are passionate about nation building and would deliver if only you participate to give them this role.

Most youths you see in government right now are stooges of their corrupt political Godfather. They were used to lead the youth mobilization in all forms (violence inclusive) during campaign and are gratified with the position they hold. That is not the youth I am referring to.

I am talking about youth who develop and own his political ideology for the country, educated enough to know the implications of government policies and implications and bold enough to deliver. Not appointed youth. Youth we all vote for.

1 Like

Re: A United State Governor Collapses While Addressing House Members by femolacqua(m): 6:49am On Jan 24, 2017
Old man time up, it's time for the youths.
Re: A United State Governor Collapses While Addressing House Members by Alexk2(m): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2017
Mayflowa:

Agreed many youths have lost interest in the country and wanna grab whatever there is to grab, but we still have a few among us that are passionate about nation building and would deliver if only you participate to give them this role.

Most youths you see in government right now are stooges of their corrupt political Godfather. They were used to lead the youth mobilization in all forms (violence inclusive) during campaign and are gratified with the position they hold. That is not the youth I am referring to.

I am talking about youth who develop and own his political ideology for the country, educated enough to know the implications of government policies and implications and bold enough to deliver. Not appointed youth. Youth we all vote for.

Yes, there are few who'll make a huge difference if given the chance and I believe positive involvement Is key but even the youths described above by you; many of them will fail because of what I'll call an inherent currupt mindset and unpatriotic nature of most nigerians. Knowledge and good ideas/ideology alone can't change Nigeria.
How about starting be cultivating the right mindset and attitude and creating positive change wherever we find ourselve first. A candle will mean something to everybody in a very dark room and that single candle can light other candles To create the atmosphere we all desire.
Re: A United State Governor Collapses While Addressing House Members by Mayflowa(m): 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
Alexk2:

Yes, there are few who'll make a huge difference if given the chance and I believe positive involvement Is key but even the youths described above by you; many of them will fail because of what I'll call an inherent currupt mindset and unpatriotic nature of most nigerians. Knowledge and good ideas/ideology alone can't change Nigeria.
How about starting be cultivating the right mindset and attitude and creating positive change wherever we find ourselve first. A candle will mean something to everybody in a very dark room and that single candle can light other candles To create the atmosphere we all desire.

Actually, a decaying country cannot be revived like you propose as much as we would desire. There is no trust in the institutional systems any longer. The failure in leadership and lack of provision of basic socio-economic right has driven Nigerians to take easy route to survival and wealth.

A drastic change in our land would be led by revolution of the government office first before it gets to the citizen''s minds. Only leadership can utter the course of our nation's now! Before anyone can fit in

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See / American Doctor Reveals How They Plan To Reduce World Population Starting From A / Joe Biden 'clone' Conspiracy Theory Spreads On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.