Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. (43961 Views)

Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned / This Girl Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by delishpot: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hmn, this is not looking good. I hope she returns home alive sha.
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by nijanigga: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:
the way people are missing in yrouba land is quiet alarming these days

but an not surprised

they should check those ritualist den in ogun and oyo

ofonjas say no to ritualism
Igbos say no to cannibalism and drug trafficking.
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by stabillini: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by iluvdonjazzy: 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
have u ask her boyfriend?
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by soath(m): 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
She shall be found
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by DrOluwatobhy(m): 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
I pray you will be found ijn.can't wait for another thread.
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by hardbody: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sezua:
Good day Stella,

My friend's cousin has been missing since January, her name is OLOFINKUA Theresa omowunmi,22yrs.

she went for her routine medicals at Luth and she has not returned home,her phone is switched off and we are really worried cos she recently started staying with us and I hope it doesn't become a family problem.

we have reported to the police and SSS.

please help post maybe somebody might have an information or can provide futher assistance.

I can be reached on 0814154422 Ronke or
O9074486023 Bisola

I hope you have reported to her family to avoid suspicion of complicity
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by ventilation: 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:

but an not surprised

You are so local $ uneducated $ unreasonable all at once. "Yoruba land not Yrouba land" "quite alarming not quiet alarming" "i'm not / I am not - not "an not". You need to start spending more time with your books, intensive english or brighter grammar will really help your english. As for sense, only God can help you with that.

7 Likes

Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by AreaFada2: 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
May she be found IJN. Amen.
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by ceejay80s(m): 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sezua:
Good day Stella,

My friend's cousin has been missing since January, her name is OLOFINKUA Theresa omowunmi,22yrs.

she went for her routine medicals at Luth and she has not returned home,her phone is switched off and we are really worried cos she recently started staying with us and I hope it doesn't become a family problem.

please help post maybe somebody might have an information or can provide futher assistance.

O9074486023 Bisola

She went to luth at what time? Was she seen there? If yes, when did she leave for home?
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
No be bed dey the picture so,she's not missing jare she's just working overtime.
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by ceejay80s(m): 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
muller102:
She is in his house. Just pray she won't be sent to 9months course by the time she is back.

U think every thing is a joke? Pray it doesn't happen to u

1 Like

Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by ephi123(f): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
frenchwine:

Used to see you as a smart and matured lady. Uptill now.

I suspect it's a male behind that moniker. A senseless one unfortunately.

@OP, her phone records from the provider should help. Hope she is found safe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by Davifeghe(m): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sezua:
Good day Stella,

O9074486023 Bisola

Sezua:
Good day Stella,

O9074486023 Bisola

Sezua:
Good day Stella,

O9074486023 Bisola

since January? Just imaging

1 Share

Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by siegfried99(m): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
Consult all of her close friends both male n female

I pray she is found
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by tillaman(m): 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
She will be found hale and hearty bGG
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by muller102(m): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
ceejay80s:

U think every thing is a joke? Pray it doesn't happen to u
and who says I am joking.
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by wokomabest(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:

but an not surprised

they can't stop it.its inherent
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by Kingbuhari(m): 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
probably in her boy friend house ,
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by andyanders: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
Wouldn't know why people take pleasure when something bad happens to other people.Someone is missing and another person is herein playing as if the op who posted a missing person is just here for fun.

You guys saying something negative, pray something bad don't come your way.

Op, post clearer pixs of her and also state when it happened. Have you guys reported to the police and also checked Luth where she went. Also go down to the Service provider to know who spoke to her last. God will surely secure her if she is with bad people.We pray she is found IJS, Amen.
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by ahahnow: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
She is not missing. She is eating cucumber in her boyfriends house and does not want her parents to know
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by ahahnow: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
andyanders:
Wouldn't know why people take pleasure when something bad happens to other people.Someone is missing and another person is herein playing as if the op who posted a missing person is just here for fun.

You guys saying something negative, pray something bad don't come your way.

Op, post clearer pixs of her and also state when it happened. Have you guys reported to the police and also checked Luth where she went. Also go down to the Service provider to know who spoke to her last. God will surely secure her if she is with bad people.We pray she is found IJS, Amen.

Its called schadenfreude.
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by helphelp: 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
January which year,? Cos we are still in January

May she be found in Jesus name
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by paezeamama: 11:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
She go f*uk. .. maybe d guy D*ck sweet well nd him dey pay well 2.. dnt bother she go soon come back... She off her phone cos no disturbance.
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by Ugoeze2016: 12:56am On Jan 25, 2017
Pray she return home safe. Did you say she went for a medical checkup, do you have the results, results okay?

If results are otherwise, I just hope she is safe
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 25, 2017
ephi123:

I suspect it's a male behind that moniker. A senseless one unfortunately.

@OP, her phone records from the provider should help. Hope she is found safe.
I do hope it's a male. Such statement coming from a lady in this situation would be sad.
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by vanilson(m): 6:28am On Jan 26, 2017
She's been found yesterday.
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by Sezua(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2017
Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi has been found, Thanks for the support guys.

1 Like

Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by delishpot: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
vanilson:
She's been found yesterday.
Thank God

Sezua:
Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi has been found, Thanks for the support guys.

She has returned home? Na where she go?
This is what I don't like o. Tell us where she go Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by blaise26abj(m): 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
delishpot:

She has returned home? Na where she go?
This is what I don't like o. Tell us where she go Abeg.

God bless you. Where was she found? If they don't answer , They are one of the reasons people don't take cases of missing ladies seriously.

1 Like

Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by delishpot: 12:19am On Jan 27, 2017
blaise26abj:

God bless you. Where was she found? If they don't answer , They are one of the reasons people don't take cases of missing ladies seriously.

Exactly. They come here and make us pray more than Pope only to hide details of the gist when the person is found. I don't want to believe she went to eat cucumber like some people have been saying sha. Hence my interest in where and how she was found.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband / Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.