Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. (43966 Views)

Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 25, 2021
The essence of this, is to appreciate the hardworking women out there who contribute a lot in ensuring their Loved ones & the neighbors around them are well fed and nurtured.
This, I'm doing using the Savory Kitchen Efforts of my Lovely Wife as a point of reference.

Mind you;
There's no single Family that's devoid of issues.
We can't keep pushing Family problems to the Front Page & not expecting its repercussions.
Human Interactions will always generate rancor but how u manage it determines the outcome.
Only the DEAD rests in Calmness.
There's no legal suit in the grave!

When I started, I was secretly taking pictures of my meal, but I was caught along the line. grin grin
So, the few pictures I have here, are the results of my efforts at capturing them.

So, I appreciate her for such tremendous work.
It's been wonderful engulfing all these delicacies.
My Weight is now under critical watch grin.

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 25, 2021
Peanuts with OATMEAL

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 2:43am On Dec 25, 2021
..a closer look @ the Crab meaL. grin grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 25, 2021
More.....
I cherish well made RICE a lot.
So, you'll find more here!
Here's Coconut Rice with Jollof.
Added Soursop juice to it.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 25, 2021
Bros
Be calming down na grin grin
U just dey wet my apetite left right centre
Some of us never know wetin to chop o

Merry Christmas Sir
My regards to your wife

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 25, 2021
...more Loading
This is how we eat!
She's young, respectful and hardworking

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 25, 2021
Our WHITE neighbors are presently taking Tutorials from her now. They rushed to YouTube to learn our African Recipes, but failed in preparing such.
They have never remained the same since they tasted her COCONUT RICE & JOLLOF.
They keep talking about them

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 25, 2021
This is it.....
Porridge Yam delicacy

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 25, 2021
...and of course the Almighty GARRI...
Meanwhile, the 3rd picture depicts..
Avocado Pear with BREAD.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by b3llo(m): 2:59am On Dec 25, 2021
Wifey wey sabi... If person get this kind wife no woman food fit satisfy him appetite. Oga e be like say I go borrow ur madam cooking skills for this Christmas festive period, abeg na joke o.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 25, 2021
Flahyuq:
Bros
Be calming down na grin grin
U just dey wet my apetite left right centre
Some of us never know wetin to chop o

Merry Christmas Sir
My regards to your wife
Remain Blessed Bro.
We just have to appreciate the hardworking women out there.
The striking thing is, some of these Ladies are wealthy, yet respectful & loaded with smart ideas

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 25, 2021
b3llo:
Wifey wey sabi... If person get this kind wife no woman food fit satisfy him appetite. Oga e be like say I go borrow ur madam cooking skills for this Christmas festive period, abeg na joke o.
My Brother,
I am now combating pot belly.
I never knew I would battle such until I encountered marriage.
She wonders why I keep taking pictures of her meal before eating.
But, today this is the RESULT!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Remain Blessed Bro.
We just have to appreciate the hardworking women out there.
The striking thing is, some of these Ladies are wealthy, yet respectfu & loaded with smart ideas

You are lucky bro
He who finds a good woman finds a beautiful thing
Death won't collect her from you in His name
Continue enjoying

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 3:15am On Dec 25, 2021
Preparing the OFFICIAL CHRISTMAS SUYA now...
Neatly made Meat Delicacy freshly released from the Oven!
Hitting Christmas soon.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 25, 2021
Flahyuq:

You are lucky bro
He who finds a good woman finds a beautiful thing
Death won't collect her from you in His name
Continue enjoying
Thanks Man!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by b3llo(m): 3:27am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

My Brother,
I am now combating pot belly.
I never knew I would battle such until I encountered marriage.
She wonders why I keep taking pictures of her meal before eating.
But, today this is the RESULT!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
She knows the way to your heart is through your stomach. Now ur belly is the battle ground for ur heart grin

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 25, 2021
b3llo:
She knows the way to your heart is through your stomach. Now ur belly is the battle ground for ur heart grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
I'm suffering from FOOD ABUSE now!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Irupetepete: 4:00am On Dec 25, 2021
Some people just dey wicked Sha,
Laro Christmas!!!
Christmas morning wey we still dey look maybe he go be Christmas or just normal Saturday na him you dey intimidate person like this?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Newborn27(f): 4:30am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
I'm suffering from FOOD ABUSE now!

Merry Christmas and congratulations for having a good cook as your wife.may your marriage continue to heed more good fruits in Jesus name.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by JeffreyJunior: 4:34am On Dec 25, 2021
That's enough, I'm calling EFCC. angry

191 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by iamyemiakins(m): 5:21am On Dec 25, 2021
Na enjoyment you dey o, ur wife is doing well

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Romanoff(f): 5:25am On Dec 25, 2021
The vegetables with crabs got me.

Thank God you're appreciating her effort.

I pray you won't use your hand to ruin the good thing you have in Jesus name.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Jay5mie: 5:56am On Dec 25, 2021
Make everybody gettat

angry angry angry angry angry

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by b3llo(m): 6:04am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I'm suffering from FOOD ABUSE now!
Bros u funny o. Hahahaha.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 25, 2021
I appreciate her, and also you that gave out the Money for the meals.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by zainabicy: 7:15am On Dec 25, 2021
You have given her peace of mind for her to be able to take her time and prepare this meals for you.

I’m also thinking that she doesn’t keep a 9-5 job grin grin

No ask me how I take know

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Adaanna(f): 7:26am On Dec 25, 2021
You have a chef as a wife grin congratulations.
Abacha one of my favorite..
Merry Xmas to you and your family.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 25, 2021
zainabicy:
You have given her peace of mind for her to be able to take her time and prepare this meals for you.

I’m also thinking that she doesn’t keep a 9-5 job grin grin

No ask me how I take know
She does that too.
She does 2pm-10pm.
Our Oyibo neighbors don mad oo.
Their husbands have mandated their wives to visit us for update courses concerning Coconut rice, Fried Rice, & Jollof.
We all shall be hanging out at Xmas.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by Samcent: 7:40am On Dec 25, 2021
Congratulations bro! Your heaven don start for earth.

My regards to your beautiful and lovely wife.

Merry Christmas!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by zainabicy: 7:40am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

She does that too.
She does 2pm-10pm.
Our Oyibo neighbors don mad oo.
Their husbands have mandated their white wives to visit us for update courses concerning Coconut rice, Fried Rice, & Jollof.
We all shall be hanging out at Xmas.

Congrats then. You have a good family, may your love always be fresh

13 Likes

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by vickvan(m): 8:16am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
...more Loading
This is how we eat!
She's young, respectful and hardworking
Wow so sweet. You are indeed blessed Sir. I tap from your grace Sir. Sir I am anticipating your return. Are you back to Nigeria? Extend my greetings to your wife and family. Anything for your boy at least to prepare something sumptuous this Christmas? Happy Christmas and more of God's continuous blessings Sir!

4 Likes

Re: A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. by APOPTOSIS: 10:16am On Dec 25, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
That's enough, I'm calling EFCC. angry
grin grin grin grin grin
Hope you were able to reach them?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband / Man, Pregnant Wife, Daughter Suffocate In Apartment (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.