Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide (16071 Views)

Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. / Ikenga Ugochinyere Resigns As Saraki's Aide, Forms Political Party, Now Chairman / DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by mccoy47(m): 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Idìots! That's the only tin dey know!
Supporting criminals and their audes!
Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by Ayoula: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Please Seun don't let Buhari or his dogss see my previous post else I go join Dasuki and Kanu which is not good for me. I'm still enjoying the little change I have not the change they promised. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
yemmight:
How much dem give these people out our stolen money?
I wish I knew your mother. I would have told her that her pucci went through pains in vain giving birth to a useless gay like you

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by morereb10: 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
aaah

time never reach now

sabi una say Buhari is God sent

una go hear am

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by cyprex: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
Escalze:
if I had a gun and know most of you zombie nairalanders personally, I won't hesitate to shoot you in the head point blank.

so annoying

Is this how far hate has driven you to?
No questions, just kill them. The hate propaganda seem to be yielding their desired result.

I stand for peace, count me out of hate
Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by OlaMiki: 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
viii.) We demand the immediate disbandment of the probe panel set up by the Inspector General of Police and hail the Judicial Commission set up by the Rivers State Government. Rivers people are urged to gather their facts and appear before the Judicial Commission to help it unravel the truth of what happened on 10th December, 2016.

with the above , it clearly show this is a sponsored Flat headed IPOD/Niger Delta Militant protest shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Senseless protest

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by prophetfire: 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
inasmuch as I dislike tyrany but this a political rented crowd. so our lawyers have become too cheap to be rented to go and dance in the streets. tufia!!!!!
Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by OlaMiki: 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
he is

only the flat headed ipad goats them that are abusing or blaming our president for the suffering caused by jonathan and his yam eating satanic goats
morereb10:
aaah

time never reach now

sabi una say Buhari is God sent

una go hear am
Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by maasoap(m): 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
hammerF:
READING ALL THE NAMES OF PEOPLE IN DSS ILLEGAL CUSTODY ON THE BANNER, I AM STRUGGLING TO FIND A JUSTIFICATION Y THEY ARE ALL IGBOS.

THOSE INSISTING THAT IGBO CONTINUE WITH ONE NIGERIA, MY QUESTION TO U IS HOW MANY MORE IGBOS WILL BE MURDERED BEFORE U OPEN UR EYES?

SINCE BUHARI CAME TO POWER, IGBOS HAVE BEEN ARRESTED, DETAINED ILLEGALLY AND MURDERED IN THOUSANDS IN JUST TWO YEARS.

HOW MANY MORE WILL HAVE TO BE MURDERED FOR U TO OPEN UR EYE?

IS IT WEN THE ISLAMIST MURDER US ALL, BECOS WE ARE ALL CHRISTIANS?
Persecution mentality again!
Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by maasoap(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
angels09:

I wish I knew your mother. I would have told her that her pucci went through pains in vain giving birth to a useless gay like you
At least, you know your own mother. Why can't you go home and tell her the same thing.
The topic say one thing, the demands say another thing.
Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
maasoap:

At least, you know your own mother. Why can't you go home and tell her the same thing.
The topic say one thing, the demands say another thing.
you can carry the message home to your mom
Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by yemmight(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
angels09:

Can you imagine the clown we now have on Nairaland? Is there any hope on these children anymore? I doubt.
Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by KingsJohnson(m): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
Now
Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by louqas: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
Escalze:
if I had a gun and know most of you zombie nairalanders personally, I won't hesitate to shoot you in the head point blank.

so annoying

Aren't they hungry lawyers? A look at the list of their demands will reveal they are just hired thugs masquerading as lawyers
if you don't like being told the truth then GO AND DIE
Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by OBAGADAFFI: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
louqas:

Aren't they hungry lawyers? A look at the list of their demands will reveal they are just hired thugs masquerading as lawyers
if you don't like being told the truth then GO AND DIE

Whats wrong with their demand list.
Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by egoldman(m): 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
NaijaFutbol:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They came for PDP, and I cheered them on.

They came for Shiites and I laughed because I am not Shiite; those guys can block road with their procession

They came for these Useless IPOB and I shouted, It suits the separatists.

They came for Judges, but how did a judge get all those millions? Jail them.

They came for Sarki's lawyers...hehehe...I no be lawyer na.

They came for IDPs sef, bomb people that are being protected from bomb, over 200 bodies buried...shit is getting hot

I need to leave the country before this kpoli goes round.

Nnaa men.
Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by Nellybii: 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
hammerF:
READING ALL THE NAMES OF PEOPLE IN DSS ILLEGAL CUSTODY ON THE BANNER, I AM STRUGGLING TO FIND A JUSTIFICATION Y THEY ARE ALL IGBOS.

THOSE INSISTING THAT IGBO CONTINUE WITH ONE NIGERIA, MY QUESTION TO U IS HOW MANY MORE IGBOS WILL BE MURDERED BEFORE U OPEN UR EYES?

SINCE BUHARI CAME TO POWER, IGBOS HAVE BEEN ARRESTED, DETAINED ILLEGALLY AND MURDERED IN THOUSANDS IN JUST TWO YEARS.

HOW MANY MORE WILL HAVE TO BE MURDERED FOR U TO OPEN UR EYE?

IS IT WEN THE ISLAMIST MURDER US ALL, BECOS WE ARE ALL CHRISTIANS?

I find it so amusing when I hear Nigerians claiming to be Christians. How do we deceive ourselves so openly and shamelessly,when we all know that "Nigerian" and "Christian" are actually antonyms in reality. Imagine, FFK, Fayose, Fayemi, Amaechi, Tompolo and co will all be claiming to be Christians. This is so annoying. Mtchewww.
Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by DonCortino: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
Destined2win:
'Anybody against buhari must be detained'. This is how his people think

That is what it is!
Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by tchimatic(m): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
Hungry lawyers association of Nigeria
u must be blind and daft by saying that
Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by abu12: 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
no wonder pa chukwudi is not on nairaland for sometime
Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by Everblazinggg(f): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
ddippset:
And why are all their demands about rivers state and wike? I am beginning to suspect that this is the wike sponsored protest which the DSS warned about before christmas which wike denied.

This is the paid protest sponsored by wike, stopped by DSS that wike denied. They even mentioned that it was meant to hold last year but was stopped by the DSS
Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by louqas: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
That the refusal of the Nigerian Police Force to arrest the officers who participated in this dastardly act of brazen election rigging is shocking. 

iv.) That the refusal of the Police to arrest and prosecute Mr. Akin Fakorede, the SARS Commandant marks the official driving of a nail through the heart of our democracy and endorsement of the end of free and fair election in our country.

v.) That the sack of the six police officers without regard to due process is selective, condemnable, ludicrous and in very bad taste.

vi.) That all politicians who have been known to have been involved in the mayhem in Rivers State be arrested immediately including Rotimi Amechi, Magnus Abe and Dakuku Peterside.

vii.) That the probe panel set up by the Inspector General of Police is unconstitutional, laughable, and ridiculous. It is a black market attempt to continue the conquest of the territory called Rivers State. The same Police that have not taken any action against those who printed fake INEC materials or apprehended those who rigged the elections are now probing a fake concocted audio tape.

viii.) We demand the immediate disbandment of the probe panel set up by the Inspector General of Police and hail the Judicial Commission set up by the Rivers State Government. Rivers people are urged to gather their facts and appear before the Judicial Commission to help it unravel the truth of what happened on 10th December, 2016.

quote author=OBAGADAFFI post=53092228]

Whats wrong with their demand list.[/quote]
Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by months: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nellybii:

I find it so amusing when I hear Nigerians claiming to be Christians. How do we deceive ourselves so openly and shamelessly,when we all know that "Nigerian" and "Christian" are actually antonyms in reality. Imagine, FFK, Fayose, Fayemi, Amaechi, Tompolo and co will all be claiming to be Christians. This is so annoying. Mtchewww.

Imagine Fulani, Boko Haram, Buahari, Buratai, ElRufai claiming to be muslims.
Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by ddippset(m): 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
Everblazinggg:

This is the paid protest sponsored by wike, stopped by DSS that wike denied. They even mentioned that it was meant to hold last year but was stopped by the DSS
exactly, I thought so as well.
Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by APCmyheart(m): 1:13am On Jan 25, 2017
So na person get all this names?

Emeka, Dibia, Ejike, Nwachukwu,Ugochukwu, Apuamaga, Ikenga,Imo, Ugbchinyere..
Re: Lawyers Protest In Abuja Over DSS Hijack Of Democracy,Detention Of Saraki's Aide by akigbemaru: 2:57am On Jan 25, 2017
Dss is illegal!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simon Achuba Impeachment: Kogi Lawmakers In A Bribery Scandal - Observerstimes / Bandits Abduct 9 Kaduna Residents, Demand ₦180m Ransom / APC Chairmanship: Mohammed Saidu Kicks Against Reported Presidential Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.