Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

The 20 Most Romantic Sex Positions With Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 20 Most Romantic Sex Positions With Pictures (2598 Views)

Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / 10 Most Enjoyable Sex Positions With Pictures / How To Make A Woman Orgasm Fast…with These 3 Killer Sex Positions With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 20 Most Romantic Sex Positions With Pictures by ultimatemoney: 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sometimes your sex life needs a little less raunch and a big dose of old school romance.

With busy lives, it's easy to get caught up in our standard sex routines meaning that, sometimes we don't put the effort in to make the most of our partners.

Staring into each other's eyes and taking it slow can make all the difference; actually having that emotional connection with your other half is proven to improve your orgasms.

1. The Fantastic Rocking Horse

click link below to continue reading
http://viid.me/qfdWTc

(1) (Reply)

Squirting, Cuming And Orgasm. Wats D Difference / Awwwww! Look At Where This Nigerian Man Proposed To His Babe / Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.