Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Confession Time!!! Have You Ever Had Sex With Any Of Your Siblings/relatives? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession Time!!! Have You Ever Had Sex With Any Of Your Siblings/relatives? (1119 Views)

Have you Seen Your Siblings Naked On Social Media? / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession Time!!! Have You Ever Had Sex With Any Of Your Siblings/relatives? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
Confession Time!!! Have you ever had sex with any of your siblings/relatives before while growing up.

Your experience will help us. I had a discussion with someone today and its obvious he was a victim, he said "i wish my parent were more around to guide us or watch over us".

we should learn to stay around our kids more now or in future.

lets have your experience and how you feel whenever you remember the events.
Re: Confession Time!!! Have You Ever Had Sex With Any Of Your Siblings/relatives? by kekere1: 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
is it a curse or what? abomination!!!
Re: Confession Time!!! Have You Ever Had Sex With Any Of Your Siblings/relatives? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
shocked
Re: Confession Time!!! Have You Ever Had Sex With Any Of Your Siblings/relatives? by SINZ: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
undecided
Re: Confession Time!!! Have You Ever Had Sex With Any Of Your Siblings/relatives? by braine(m): 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
Well, I havent. And I dont even think that'll ever happen.
Re: Confession Time!!! Have You Ever Had Sex With Any Of Your Siblings/relatives? by kilokeys(m): 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
op have u ever ran mad before..?

cos i will place both at equal probability
Re: Confession Time!!! Have You Ever Had Sex With Any Of Your Siblings/relatives? by kekere1: 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
kilokeys:
op have u ever ran mad before..?

cos i will place both at equal probability
i wonder o!. it's weird thinking such let alone it possibility

(1) (Reply)

The In Laws / This Igbo Man, Marrying His Muslim Girlfriend In Mosque Will Make You Smile Pics / The House Girl's Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.