Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Is Vice President Office Relevant? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Vice President Office Relevant? (933 Views)

How can rat Enter this President Office / President Buhari Is Working From Home, Renovations Ongoing At President’s Office / Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Vice President Office Relevant? by KingMicky3286: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
I have been wondering why people complain so much about the President (Buhari) for economic downturn without blaming or finding faults on the side of the vice President ( Osibanjo).......

What is the beneficial office of THE VP?
Re: Is Vice President Office Relevant? by sarrki(m): 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ask google
Re: Is Vice President Office Relevant? by FSBoperator: 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
KingMicky3286:
I have been wondering why people complain so much about the President (Buhari) for economic downturn without blaming or finding faults on the side of the vice President ( Osibanjo).......

What is the beneficial office of THE VP?

The VP has some constitutional role to play but with Osunbade being sidelined the office is akin to a third choice goalkeeper in a FIFA tournament.

I heard that the northern mafia have already written Osunbade's resignation letter which they (northern mafia) cited Osunbade's desire to retire from the limelight of politics to face God's calling.

3 Likes

Re: Is Vice President Office Relevant? by maslong(m): 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
NO, he is just a spear tyre that only needed when the main is dead.
Re: Is Vice President Office Relevant? by FSBoperator: 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
maslong:
NO, he is just a spear tyre that only needed when the main is dead.

Osunbade is like a spare wheel cover and not a spare tyre

2 Likes

Re: Is Vice President Office Relevant? by abnsugbe: 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
FSBoperator:

The VP has some constitutional role to play but with Osunbade being sidelined the office is akin to a third choice goalkeeper in a FIFA tournament.

I heard that the northern mafia have already written Osunbade's resignation letter which they (northern mafia) cited Osunbade's desire to retire from the limelight of politics to face God's calling.

hahahahhahah..funny..u made my day...if na keeper osubande be,na arsenal keeper..lol

3 Likes

Re: Is Vice President Office Relevant? by abnsugbe: 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
FSBoperator:

Osunbade is like a spare wheel cover and not a spare tyre

hahahahhahahaha..if my ribs no crack for this joke ee,make i no go toilet for 4 days...hahahahahhahahahahahhaah

3 Likes

Re: Is Vice President Office Relevant? by abnsugbe: 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
Am following this thread asap..
Hahahahhahaha
funny dudes..
For me osubande is like an OLOsHI who guys Bleep for free

1 Like

Re: Is Vice President Office Relevant? by orisa37: 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
For acting purposes when The President is unavoidably absent and to take over when The P is dead.

1 Like

Re: Is Vice President Office Relevant? by mobaking: 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ask DR Goodluck Jonathan and DR Alex Ekwueme,they are better placed to answer.They are more experienced.

3 Likes

Re: Is Vice President Office Relevant? by butanep(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
If the office isn't relevant, Jonathan wouldn't have been a president...

The same way Osinbajo might become the next president after the 10days holiday.

So if you want to become the president without much stress, just take the VP post... then relax especially if the president is from the north.

3 Likes

Re: Is Vice President Office Relevant? by KingMicky3286: 1:03am On Jan 25, 2017
butanep:
If the office isn't relevant, Jonathan wouldn't have been a president...

The same way Osinbajo might become the next president after the 10days holiday.

So if you want to become the president without much stress, just take the VP post... then relax especially if the president is from the north.
Hahahahahaha you are funny. Only northern P dey kpai for office.
Re: Is Vice President Office Relevant? by Donshegxy10(m): 3:39am On Jan 25, 2017
abnsugbe:
Am following this thread asap.. Hahahahhahaha funny dudes.. For me osubande is like an OLOsHI who guys Bleep for free
pray for just a little sense. . .

1 Like

Re: Is Vice President Office Relevant? by bettercreature(m): 3:45am On Jan 25, 2017
sarrki:
Ask google
Google wouldnt answer such silly question
Re: Is Vice President Office Relevant? by KingMicky3286: 4:28am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
Google wouldnt answer such silly question

Can you explain why it's a silly question?
Do notice what is happening in Nigeria, which office is responsible , who do we hold responsible, the President or The Vice President?
Re: Is Vice President Office Relevant? by bettercreature(m): 4:35am On Jan 25, 2017
KingMicky3286:

Can you explain why it's a silly question?
Do notice what is happening in Nigeria, which office is responsible , who do we hold responsible, the President or The Vice President?
Just ask yourself who is in charge now that PMB is on holiday
I am off to bed.
Re: Is Vice President Office Relevant? by Eastactivist: 5:28am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
Just ask yourself who is in charge now that PMB is on holiday
I am off to bed.

And who is in charge?
I guess you've forgotten when the media carried the news of buhari calling osibanjo to give him orders from his location in London. cheesy
Re: Is Vice President Office Relevant? by KingMicky3286: 6:18am On Jan 25, 2017
Eastactivist:

And who is in charge?
I guess you've forgotten when the media carried the news of buhari calling osibanjo to give him orders from his location in London. cheesy

The question is in parable , what is the Vice President doing to revamp the economy if the President is clueless . What is his office? Will two People of high ranks be clueless at same time. At writing based on the economic situation of Nigeria at present.
Re: Is Vice President Office Relevant? by butanep(m): 8:13am On Jan 25, 2017
KingMicky3286:

Hahahahahaha you are funny. Only northern P dey kpai for office.

Na you talk that one ooooo

1 Like

Re: Is Vice President Office Relevant? by idupaul: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2017
They have started planting opinions now that it seems Buhari is not feeling to well

(1) (Reply)

Uncertainty In Aso Rock As Cabal Blocks Access To President Buhari / Ag President Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting. Pics / the north would replace buhari as president.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.