Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper (3562 Views)

Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday / Is Vice President Office Relevant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by myright: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
Where is Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo?
ON December 31, 2016
12:57 AM / IN News /
Comments
By Levinus Nwabughiogu
ABUJA-Where is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? This appears to be the question in the air right now both at the presidential Villa, Abuja and in the country.
To many followers of his itineraries and programmes since took the oath of office on May 29, 2015, Osinbajo’s engagements have always been a public knowledge.
A professor of law, former lecturer and Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN, the Vice President hours in the office are usually characterized by meetings after meetings.
For countless times, he has had to return to the office even at nocturnal times even after the day’s hectic activities to read and write or at least, keep up with some essentials.
To also inform the public, his media aide, Mr. Laolu Akande would at every turn dish out press releases of his activities whether home or abroad.
Osinbajo
For the instance, the last known public event of the Vice President was his visit with the Minister of Information, Lai Muhammed to a mechanic and artisan village at Mpape, a suburb of Maitama extension of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Abuja on Thursday, December 22, for which Akande issued a press statement.
But for almost a week now, the Vice President has not been seen around at the villa.
Curiously, there is no official information of his whereabouts unlike in the case of president Mohammadu Buhari whose office would always keep Nigerians abreast of his movement.
As a result, Saturday Vanguard decided to enquired from Akande. But he wouldn’t disclose the Vice president’s whereabouts. He instead regarded the question as an innuendo.
Below was the brief sms chat:
Saturday Vanguard: My bro, good evening, sir. Compliments of the season. Are you in the country? Is Mr. VP OK? Is he in the country?Can you confirm he’s OK and around right now?
Akande: What do you mean confirm he is ok? What kind of baseless innuendo is that? Anyway, Merry Christmas bro
Saturday Vanguard: Haha! Innuendo? No sir. Just needed your confirmation on that. It’s urgent. Merry Christmas and Happy new year in advance brother
Akade: If you have a question ask it…
Saturday Vanguard: Where is our Vice President, sir?
Unfortunately, no answer came until 9:05 on Friday when this report was filed. www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/vice-president-yemi-osinbajo/

1 Like

Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by ckmayoca: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
He is in the villa chapel. Fasting and praying since 23rd dec to end tonight. He will be back soon to fight the recession alone.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by leofab(f): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
In a state of delima

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by MrsMurphy(f): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
Watching in 3D
Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by MrsMurphy(f): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
Watching in 3D[b][/b]
Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by wordcat(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
Well, the man is just a Rat in the mist of Cats.

Inasmuch as the Cats were not permitted to eat the Rat by some written document, the Rat needs to restrict his movements to avoid bn scratched

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by yudee233: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hope he is praying for Nigeria to be great again
Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by fiizznation: 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
Junky journalism. If you want to know the whereabouts of the VP, why don't you take your stupid self to the state house and look for him there. What is difficult in this? Aren't the vanguard guys journalists again?

I don't get. This is the same type of junky reportage I read here yesterday that some monies were unremitted by NNPC. I went through the junky article twice to see if I could see some credible names behind the expose, but wha'la, what kept coming up was "the group". Smh

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by topsyking: 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
who still think vanguard is a newspaper.. they are nothing more than those hint magazine and other we read in the 90s..

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by koma1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
Vanguard newspaper has since lost its credibility even nairaland is more reliable than them

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by omowolewa: 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
He is on the mount of transfiguration with only two of us!

He has been seriously praying for Nigerians in this Passover period. You know he is a man of God.

(Is it true that it is not true?)

1 Like

Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by dauddy97(m): 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
Wishing you 12 months of joy,
Wishing you 52 weeks of victory,
Wishing you 365 days of smile,
Wishing you 8760 hours of favour,
Wishing you 525600 minutes of success,
Wishing you 31536000 seconds of blessings.

HAPPY
NEW YEAR! ....

1 Like

Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by kettle84(m): 12:25am On Jan 01, 2017
koma1:
Vanguard newspaper has since lost its credibility even nairaland is more reliable than them
Because they don't sing the praise of Sai baba like THE NATION ?

8 Likes

Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by Toosure70: 12:43am On Jan 01, 2017
I don't want to say bad in this new year. Useless paper, be careful
Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by bigboss80s(m): 12:52am On Jan 01, 2017
fiizznation:
Junky journalism. If you want to know the whereabouts of the VP, why don't you take your stupid self to the state house and look for him there. What is difficult in this? Aren't the vanguard guys journalists again?

I don't get. This is the same type of junky reportage I read here yesterday that some monies were unremitted by NNPC. I went through the junky article twice to see if I could see some credible names behind the expose, but wha'la, what kept coming up was "the group". Smh

It's a new year brother. Your number one new year resolution should be to improve your grammar.
It's "junk journalism" and not "junky journalism" (like seriously WTH?)
And it's "voila" and not "wha'la"
You're welcome and a happy new year to you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by ScotsReferendum: 12:54am On Jan 01, 2017
He is at the other room. grin
Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by givemedatin: 1:52am On Jan 01, 2017
bigboss80s:

It's a new year brother. Your number one new year resolution should be to improve your grammar.
It's "junk journalism" and not "junky journalism" (like seriously WTH?)
And it's "voila" and not "wha'la"
You're welcome and a happy new year to you.

This is Savage grin grin cheesy.

Maybe the guy's a junkie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by ch91: 3:24am On Jan 01, 2017
2017 WE COME....

Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 3:47am On Jan 01, 2017
topsyking:
who still think vanguard is a newspaper.. they are nothing more than those hint magazine and other we read in the 90s..
Had being it's from sahara reporters you would have believed right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by luvinhubby(m): 3:58am On Jan 01, 2017
fiizznation:

If you are wise enough, you should know that a very silent issue is being raised here as the whereabouts and itinary of such public figures are public knowlegde and issues like this are indicators that all is not well in the seat of power.

That is what the paper is raising.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by fiizznation: 5:58am On Jan 01, 2017
luvinhubby:

If you are wise enough, you should know that a very silent issue is being raised here as the whereabots and itinary of such public figures are public knowlegde and issues like this are indicators that all is not well in the seat of power.
That is what the paper is raising.
And what isn't well? Have you and your likes ever wished the VP well? Aren't you guys always praying for something bad to happen to him or the president.
Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by tundafayaBuhari: 6:35am On Jan 01, 2017
Mere commissioner? Bukola sarki is the 2nd in command. period
Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 01, 2017
fiizznation:

Receive sense in this New Year Brother. You don't go to the Villa without an invitation, the villa is not open to every lizard and goat like your village square.
What is junk journalism here, is it out of place to seek the whereabouts of an elected official? The second highest official in Nigeria. Afterall they showed us transcripts of their interaction with Laolu but just like you, he fired expletives on a simple question.
No wonder they call you zombies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by Nutase: 8:26am On Jan 01, 2017
Gabon
Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by Mujaheeeden: 8:33am On Jan 01, 2017
leofab:
In a state of delima
Are you a fan of Ronaldo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by Mujaheeeden: 8:34am On Jan 01, 2017
fiizznation:
And what isn't well? Have you and your likes ever wished the VP well? Aren't you guys always praying for something bad to happen to him or the president.
Why can't Muslims be happy even if its on the first day of the year undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by fiizznation: 8:47am On Jan 01, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Why can't Muslims be happy even if its on the first day of the year undecided
lol. I'm happy my friend. happy new year, though all muslims have already celebrated their new year like a month ago. You know we also have our own Islamic calender.
Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by chudyprince: 9:05am On Jan 01, 2017
ckmayoca:
He is in the villa chapel. Fasting and praying since 23rd dec to end tonight. He will be back soon to fight the recession alone.
fight recession alone? shocked grin
Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by Mujaheeeden: 9:37am On Jan 01, 2017
fiizznation:
lol. I'm happy my friend. happy new year, though all muslims have already celebrated their new year like a month ago. You know we also have our own Islamic calender.
[b][/b]

Not possible

1 Like

Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by ckmayoca: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2017
chudyprince:
fight recession alone? shocked grin

Does he need a team in a chapel to fight recession?
Decode the sarcasm dude. Prayers r made in chapel not conference hall for meeting.
Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by Achuwa1(m): 10:37am On Jan 01, 2017
Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by fiizznation(m): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2016

I don't get. This is the same type of junky reportage I read here yesterday that some monies were unremitted by NNPC. I went through the junky article twice to see if I could see some credible names behind the expose, but wha'la, what kept coming up was "the group".

Vanguard newspaper were right bro.....
A friend of mine in Qatar said the vp was spitted in Doha Qatar last week & he also told me he still saw him there few days after.
Re: Where Is Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Vanguard Newspaper by Achuwa1(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2017
Spitted= spotted

(1) (2) (Reply)

New CJN: Tension , Controversy, Speculation Rise As Buhari May Go For A.... / Senate Begin Plans To Force AGF To Free Nnamdi Kanu / Aisha Yesufu: The Hijab-wearing Revolutionary. Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.