Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 (50556 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu In Dublin, Ireland For Igbo Summer Cultural Fiesta (Photos) / FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit / Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by cheruv: 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
einsteine:

Keep being an idiot and trying to force yourself on a group of people who consider you inferior. What is there to learn from history? What special achievements have the eastern people achieved that would make one ally with them?
Just legodu ese I nājum? angry
If not for the intervention of the East, do you think the Midwest region would've been created by 1963
You're truly ignorant of history... Moreover thank God you said Anambra kos the problem Anioma has with Anambra is the same Imo, Abia, Enugwu, Ebonyi and Rivers all have with Anambra. They tend to feel they're superior to the other Igbo states.
Oko, alienating Anioma from the other Igbo states won't help us...to be frank with you undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Abagworo(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
Baba is right though it should come 2023. World leaders already have an Igbo man at heart.

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Buike8: 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
Don't u get it?!. We dont need the shitty presidency of the zoo. All we need is Biafra. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Buike8: 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
I wasn't meant to reply to ur post Bt ur post reeks of abject ignorance and stupidity dat makes me wonder if u came out from ur mum's v-spot or her ass. Hence, I concluded dat a little enlightenment will help. To be an independent nation is not for ur zoo to decide. Biafrans intends to draw the attention of d international organizations and countries who are, for the record in d best position to enforce our int'l right to self a determination via a referendum. So dont feel to important for ur own good.
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Buike8: 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
Politicians from ur tribe rule this country yet u are unemployed, denied of ur fundamental human rights, poor and miserable. Tell me, are u not enslaved??
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Buike8: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
Singapore broke away from Malaysia and their currently doing well

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibikunle Amosun Surrenders 1000 AK47 Rifles, 4000 Bullets / Governor Buni Marries Gumsu Abacha As Fourth Wife / Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.