Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 (50561 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu In Dublin, Ireland For Igbo Summer Cultural Fiesta (Photos) / FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit / Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by disumusa: 10:23am On Jan 25, 2017
CoolFreeday:
I support an Igbo President but I don't think they themselves to be president especially their youth, because if you want to be a President of Nigeria, you should be drawing other ethnic groups to you and not driving them away.
the question is that who will vote for self agridasment and hater

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by sanandreas(m): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2017
disumusa:
no other tribe will surport you tribalistic candidate

That is where Nigerian youths get it wrong. Until individualism and professionalism be at the helm of affairs we would not forge ahead. I am not Igbo but I think they would rule well. Let's give it a try.
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2017
disumusa:

no other tribe will surport you tribalistic candidate
^^ Says a tribalistic xenophobe grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by baysol: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2017
Stingman:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/obasanjo-drums-support-igbo-presidency-2019/

I think this man has started to smoke IGBO and he think its the same people that are giving him his usual morning high. Igbo president ko igbo(hemp) president ni. They've not even got the presidency see so much coruption during GEJ era with maduekwe, Iwuala and the rest of them going hay wires coupled with their evil and crime and attendant bad reputation they collectively gave us all. for example I'm residing abroad I could not even obtain a promotion since the past ten years because of lack of trust caused by this drug peddling osu rats that kept jumping from border to border at our collective expense. Rubbish Presidency ko Biafra ni.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by disumusa: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2017
thedarksider:
if he may be igbo..he or her must be pure igbo...

not that funny funny kayode or his type comes and you people support him...
that is just the problem b/c there are slave such as OSU , ofu , wawa in yibbo land

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by disumusa: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Any truthful person knows that this country has not being fair to that region
as how

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Paretomaster(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2017
carmag:

oh ! .. you think the Aboki's and mallams doing businesses in biafra land will be driven away, they will only be compelled to obey the law of the land and got documented that's all

cattle business, onion, tomatoes, borehole drilling, domestic guards, colanuts trading, foreign currency conversion and many more. these are the services where they have a monopoly in every state in the country

so if you are making a living at your comfort zone there are your brothers who are established and making it big in other regions and they are not being hunted unlike in your region that goes on killing spree

Stop consoling urself, they will all leave that ur erosion ridden enclave....

You cannot eat ur cake, and have it, if Nigeria is a Zoo, why did u still want to do business, and leave in d Zoo?...

it's a well know fact that ur ppl have a hitching backside, that's y they are everywhere, and yet u come here crying foul.

Put ur Biafra nonsense to vote among ur ppl alone, and receive the shocker of ur life....

we r not begging u to be part of Nigeria, u can leave right now for all we care...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by disumusa: 10:51am On Jan 25, 2017
Statsocial:

If a good candidate is presented I will be ready too. And I know many other Yorubas would too.
nonsense that can happen b/4 not all the hatred yibbo demonstrated during jonathan era

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by disumusa: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2017
Statsocial:

Who told you Yorubas won't support. Here we don't support or reject blindly and moreover the Yorubas currently are not yearning for a president currently. We just want good and fair governance. I am prepared to support a ny good Igbo technocrat as president.
am a frank person Yoruba's will not vote yibbo and Igbo will not vote sw b/c of hatred , but north will prefer Yoruba because of Islam 65pc of Yoruba are muslim
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Gpluz: 11:03am On Jan 25, 2017
All these talks. Hmmmmmm!
Igbos have to be careful and understand that all these are political.
No amount of negotiations will suffice the jettisoning of the focus to make Republic of Biafra a reality.
Warren Buffet said, "If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die. I brought up this statement to help the Igbos understand that freedom in every sense of it cannot to a sane mind be exchanged for anything else. And a typical Igbos will rather have #1000 and sleep and wake up at will than have #10000 but is been battered by any means, politically or selfishly.
Coming up now when it is glaring that the Igbos are going to be on their own soon to say let them take the president is a mere distraction to which the attorneys and proposed candidates are subscribers. Independence should be your primary and basic focus. If gotten, it is the only thing that can last, nothing else would.
Igbos too have to learn from past mistakes where they have mortgaged their golden privileges and international support on the grounds of greed and self-fixation (self centeredness).
I learnt new Nigeria constitution is being written.....a lot on ground are highly politicised. Igbos be wise but don't be too wise. Continue to advocate for your independence and let nothing (which is definitely transient) come in between.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by discusant: 11:04am On Jan 25, 2017
baysol:

I think this man has started to smoke IGBO and he think its the same people that are giving him his usual morning high. Igbo president ko igbo(hemp) president ni. They've not even got the presidency see so much coruption during GEJ era with maduekwe, Iwuala and the rest of them going hay wires coupled with their evil and crime and attendant bad reputation they collectively gave us all. for example I'm residing abroad I could not even obtain a promotion since the past ten years because of lack of trust caused by this drug peddling osu rats that kept jumping from border to border at our collective expense. Rubbish Presidency ko Biafra ni.
Because you don't tell the truth, you shall stay abroad and stagnate on that your job till you die - miserably.

More Yorubas than Igbos have been caught in drug crimes worldwide.

For fifty-six years of Nigeria's independence, Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba have ruled and looted Nigeria dry, except for the five years of Jonathan government which was the most progressive government in fifty years.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Kingbuhari(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2017
lastpage:

You dont even need a referendum....... just pack yourselves and go.. and stay-put in your Baifraud-land. grin grin
Its that simple ...........abi fear of Hausa dey catch these "chest-beaters" too?
grin grin grin undecided

Lastpage!
It is alien in yoruba to be
brave and look your oppresors in
the eye. That's why the fulani
dominate them in kwara and the
Igala sit on their heads in kogi.
See what they did to the yoruba
governorship candidate in kogi. I
don't yorubas i pity them. the
fear of the Igbos. They envy the
Igbos who have done the
impossible – standing up to their
enemies; and exercising their
inalienable rights to self
preservation. cowardice amala eating
brown roof sophisticated tiger
claw betrayers Any Nigerian that has known the
Yorubas or lived with them would
wonder when a Yoruba could be
trusted to mean what they say or
do what they mean or be brave
enough like the Igbos to affect a
physical threat. Awolowo was cheated out of
the presidency after helping the
Fulanis crush Biafra. hahahahaha Fulani ass licker

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by ozimec(m): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=FreeGlobe post=53098309]
Ignorant Nigerian Youths supporting criminals since 1960[/
Pls don't flog him because He'snt the one to appoint.
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by disumusa: 11:24am On Jan 25, 2017
Kingbuhari:
It is alien in yoruba to be
brave and look your oppresors in
the eye. That's why the fulani
dominate them in kwara and the
Igala sit on their heads in kogi.
See what they did to the yoruba
governorship candidate in kogi. I
don't yorubas i pity them. the
fear of the Igbos. They envy the
Igbos who have done the
impossible – standing up to their
enemies; and exercising their
inalienable rights to self
preservation. cowardice amala eating
brown roof sophisticated tiger
claw betrayers Any Nigerian that has known the
Yorubas or lived with them would
wonder when a Yoruba could be
trusted to mean what they say or
do what they mean or be brave
enough like the Igbos to affect a
physical threat. Awolowo was cheated out of
the presidency after helping the
Fulanis crush Biafra. hahahahaha Fulani ass licker
be wasting your time all I know is that we are not going to free you and you can never rule Nigeria with that your red cap

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Kingbuhari(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2017
disumusa:
be wasting your time all I know is that we are not going to free you and you can never rule Nigeria with that your red cap
who told u we are interested in ruling ur Nigeria.... u are afraid to lose Igbo's right meanwhile get ready to merge with ur Togo cousins or continue licking Fulani ass
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by FreeGlobe(f): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2017
femi4:
A reputable candidate like Peter Obi might be all that is required
how is peter obi reputable? lol

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by baysol: 11:49am On Jan 25, 2017
discusant:

Because you don't tell the truth, you shall stay abroad and stagnate on that your job till you die - miserably.

More Yorubas than Igbos have been caught in drug crimes worldwide.

For fifty-six years of Nigeria's independence, Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba have ruled and looted Nigeria dry, except for the five years of Jonathan government which was the most progressive government in fifty years.

for your foolish uninformed self I'm happy and my progress with three houses and two cars assides from Nija things is more than enough for me unlike you Osu rats that are cursed to uncontentment and nosing arround everywhere and spoiling other peoples land and business with your filth and crime. You even talk of that ogogoro drinking GEJ GOVERNMENT AS PROGRESSIVE. I laugh in Greek. You've lost it all together. Get out of here with your make believe assertions that will not hold waters in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by CoolFreeday(m): 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
disumusa:
the question is that who will vote for self agridasment and hater

That is the issue. They really need to change their altitude and behavior.
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by cstr55: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
CoolFreeday:

That is the issue. They really need to change their altitude and behavior.
You must think you perpetual opposition people can determine if igbos become president or not.
When igbos were controlling and creating Nigeria and making alliances with tafawa balewa and other northern leaders that matter, your afonja leaders were somewhere playing opposition.
Don't overestimate yourself. An Igbo man will become president if he wants to regardless of afonja support or not.
OBJ is seeing an inevitable conclusion, which is why as usual he is switching to the winning side.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
disumusa:
as how

57 years of Nigerian existence. They have not ruled the country that they are part of .

OBJ is right on this one.
Any party zoning the presidential position to the North again is only inviting anarchy.
We need peace!
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by murmee: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
FreeGlobe:
Will afonjas support igbo presidency? Obasanjo is merely speaking to justify rotation in ogun state. Even obasanjo will not support igbo presidency.. Meanwhile is this a confirmation that obasanjo will no be supporting buhari in 2019?
Your last statement/question is the REAL message of OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by disumusa: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kingbuhari:
who told u we are interested in ruling ur Nigeria.... u are afraid to lose Igbo's right meanwhile get ready to merge with ur Togo cousins or continue licking Fulani ass
any tribe that wage war against his country and lost will always be enslaved
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by disumusa: 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
cstr55:

You must think you perpetual opposition people can determine if igbos become president or not.
When igbos were controlling and creating Nigeria and making alliances with tafawa balewa and other northern leaders that matter, your afonja leaders were somewhere playing opposition.
Don't overestimate yourself. An Igbo man will become president if he wants to regardless of afonja support or not.
OBJ is seeing an inevitable conclusion, which is why as usual he is switching to the winning side.
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by cstr55: 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

57 years of Nigerian existence. They have not ruled the country that they are part of .

Any party zoning the presidential position to the North again is only inviting anarchy.
We need peace!
They have actually in Nnamdi Azikwe. But that is too long a time not to have ruled since, for a major ethnic group with presence in virtually every part of the Nigerian shitthole.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
Paretomaster:

Stop consoling urself, they will all leave that ur erosion ridden enclave....

You cannot eat ur cake, and have it, if Nigeria is a Zoo, why did u still want to do business, and leave in d Zoo?...

it's a well know fact that ur ppl have a hitching backside, that's y they are everywhere, and yet u come here crying foul.

Put ur Biafra nonsense to vote among ur ppl alone, and receive the shocker of ur life....

we r not begging u to be part of Nigeria, u can leave right now for all we care...

How I wish buhari and other one Nigerianist can understand the way you do and let biafrans go

how I wish we have People like you in the helm of affairs
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by disumusa: 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

We need peace!
so azikwe is an Hausa man
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
disumusa:
so azikwe is an Hausa man
Remind me again, how long did he rule
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
lexy2014:
yes my love I live on this planet. Let's not get personal here. D constitution is d basis of our existence as a nation. Knowledge of it'd provision vis-à-vis what is happening on ground gives us a better understanding of d workings of d country so we ordinary citizens don't start fighting one another. Let me ask u another question, what are d two most important resources in Nigeria?

the most important resources in a country blessed with huge population like Nigeria should be human capital development if well harnessed, countries like China, Japan, Germany, Britain and host of others have been assisting Nigeria both financial and military equipment despite the overrated Nigeria's crude oil
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by thedarksider: 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
cuminside:

We are not as gullible as you people that took bribe to kill the presidency of Abiola, got compensated with Shonekan, and later humiliated. The hate speech has just begun. Thank God 90% igbos have opened their eyes and are eager to do anything to achieve Biafra. 50 Niger bridges and 100 clover leaf flyovers in the East can't stop us from getting Biafra. We are igbos, once we set our minds on something, we pursue it without looking back

buhari came and we exchanged him for shagari....
we the citizens are the problem...we dont like disciplin,thats why we always choose those that let us be undisciplined...what we called black-market in the 80s is now parallel market,what is illegal in other nations...
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Paretomaster(m): 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
carmag:

How I wish buhari and other one Nigerianist can understand the way you do and let biafrans go

how I wish we have People like you in the helm of affairs

Will u ppl leave?.....believe me most of ur ppl don't want to leave....and with the way u r going about it, violently, calling our leaders, and country names, u have no right to remain here even Foreigners.

u know what to do, u can't have ur ppl running various govt agencies, and expect, d same govt to listen to some ragtag disturbing our peace....
Re: Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Paretomaster:

Will u ppl leave?.....believe me most of ur ppl don't want to leave....and with the way u r going about it, violently, calling our leaders, and country names, u have no right to remain here even Foreigners.

u know what to do, u can't have ur ppl running various govt agencies, and expect, d same govt to listen to some ragtag disturbing our peace....

to make it simply ! are you in support of actualization of biafra or not ?

you were sounding good initially but it seems you want to dabble into excuses

just a simple question: are you in support of biafra to go

thanks..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply / Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari / Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.