Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth (2080 Views)

AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki / This Is Why Nigeria Was Handed Over To The North By Britain In 1960 - FFK / Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth by giles14(m): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
Boko Haram: How poor Borno residents connived with terrorists during Jonathan’s administration – Shettima

The Borno State Governor, Kashim Shettima, has alleged that some poor residents of the state connived with Boko Haram insurgents to frustrate the efforts of the military during the administration of Goodluck Jonathan.
Shettima who doubles as the Chairman of Northern States Governors’ Forum, NSGF, made the revelation in Kaduna.
According to Shettima, poor residents of his state would receive money from the terrorists to give information that will compromise the military.
He said, “Poverty, Poverty and I say again, poverty, is to many of us, the number one monster dragging backward, our Northern Nigeria.
“For instance, in June, 2013 (while President Jonathan was in power), we recorded a good number of extremely poor persons, who were recruited for as little as N5,000 to either spy on soldiers and report their vulnerability to insurgents, attack and set schools ablaze by late night or in some cases, poor old women were paid similar amounts by insurgents, to either keep arms in their huts or smuggle arms from one point to another.
“One case I always remember is that of one Musa Grema, a 13 year old boy who revealed that he accepted N5,000 to set three of our primary schools ablaze and also spy on soldiers, because his parents relied on him for their feeding.
“Some may argue that theirs are societies with common tribes while ours in northern Nigeria, is the multi-ethnic reality of the African mix, as some researchers call it. This African-mix is ordinarily a comparative advantage and we can make it so.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/24/boko-haram-poor-borno-residents-connived-terrorists-jonathans-administration-shettima/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter
Re: The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth by Wristler: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
Does it make me or Nigeria better?

Next pls
Re: The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth by igbofocus: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
nwayo nwayo......
ha ga ekwucha eziokwu!

soon, they will tell us the truth about chibok girls

15 Likes

Re: The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth by LORDOFAFONJAS: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
I raise sarrki to come defend an APC SAINT grin

3 Likes

Re: The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth by giles14(m): 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
Wristler:
Does it make me or Nigeria better?

Next pls
ur data ur comment.

but must u comment?

3 Likes

Re: The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth by cheruv: 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
Too late now...pls divide this country

8 Likes

Re: The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth by Mrjo(m): 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
Every 1 of them is involve including him

1 Like

Re: The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth by wtfCode: 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew.
Wetin concern me?
I'm only in a country with the wrong people amalgamated with my good poeple.
angry

2 Likes

Re: The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth by psucc(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
It was just a coup.

my problem with them is not ousting GEJ but the blood they shed. It's damn too much.

1 Like

Re: The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth by DozieInc(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
Terrorism won't survive without local collaboration... Kudos to all of them in the NE, they have succeeded in making their homes uninhabitable sad

4 Likes

Re: The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
A monster who said that his mother will not sleep,
Shall also not sleep.

Small small the truth is creeping out.

4 Likes

Re: The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
A monster who said that his mother will not sleep,
Shall also not sleep.

Small small the truth is creeping out.

1 Like

Re: The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth by mightyhazell: 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oge nkwupute njo!

Moment of confession!

2 Likes

Re: The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth by Joel3(m): 12:11am On Jan 25, 2017
the fear of trump is the beginning of wisdom.
so boko haram was all a plot to unseat Jonathan.
continue. Obama is no more. trump is going to bomb them.
Re: The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth by Godemcee(m): 12:19am On Jan 25, 2017
the truth is coming out now.we all know boko haram was just created to frustrate gej nd chibok girls saga is nothing but a scam.gej is not a saint but God is fighting for him already nd the north would forever remain cursed cause they already shot themself in the leg.

sarrki
madridguy
Bolustic
caseless
modath
seunsgm
Goke7
Abagworo
Dropshot1

What do y''ll think bout this confession.am expecting ur defence for the north cause it's not even about buhari alone now
Re: The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth by Cjrane2: 12:22am On Jan 25, 2017
After all that mess to fristrate Jonathan, they are still frustrAted pipul
Re: The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth by mykeljosef: 12:30am On Jan 25, 2017
enough with this North south bullcrap

we need commonsense irrespective of where it comes from

aboki with ability to think is better than a senseless igbo or yoruba and vice versa and vice versa

debates should hold b4 the next election and no Candidate must miss it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth by Joel3(m): 12:34am On Jan 25, 2017
Re: The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth by Blue3k(m): 12:37am On Jan 25, 2017
Not much of a shocking revelation. Hopefully anyone that supplied these terrorist will get caught and hung.
Re: The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth by magaliyu(f): 12:54am On Jan 25, 2017
if you talk they complain. if you keep quite they complain, WAILERS i wish you a quick recovery.
Re: The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth by Hyperchi(m): 4:08am On Jan 25, 2017
Dat not the true that wat they want us to no.
Re: The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth by Firefire(m): 4:24am On Jan 25, 2017
I laugh in Ijaw dialect. cheesy cheesy
Re: The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth by Caseless: 6:58am On Jan 28, 2017
Godemcee:
the truth is coming out now.we all know boko haram was just created to frustrate gej nd chibok girls saga is nothing but a scam.gej is not a saint but God is fighting for him already nd the north would forever remain cursed cause they already shot themself in the leg.

What do y''ll think bout this confession.am expecting ur defence for the north cause it's not even about buhari alone now
you mean the north killed over 20k of her own people just because of gej?
Re: The North Atlast Confesses The Long Known Truth by Mustack: 7:11am On Jan 28, 2017
The way forward is to break naija into 3 and everyone should go in peace and face his ethnic problem. President alone cannot tackle all this problem.. A country problem that make the current president become lin. This problem is too much and its becoming unbearable

(1) (Reply)

This 23 States Currently Owe Workers Salary...see List / Can Atiku Win North East? / Shoot Anyone Who Blocks My Convoy -- Ebonyi State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.