Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

"APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi (23102 Views)

President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo / Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident / Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by sarrki(m): 5:12am On Jan 25, 2017
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) caretaker committee chairman, Senator Ahmed Mohammed Makarfi has alleged that some leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) are behind the rumoured death of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Makarfi told newsmen in Kaduna that APC leaders who were interested in contesting certain positions in 2019 were behind the rumour.

“The All Progressive Congress (APC) should point its search light inward and investigate itself as to the source of the rumour. PDP, I said have nothing to gain from anything.

“Those who are peddling the rumour know themselves and they are in APC. Some of them are already positioning themselves for power in 2019. APC should investigate itself”, he stated.
The former governor of Kaduna State also advised the people of Southern Kaduna against politicizing the crisis in the area.

He described the crisis in Southern Kaduna as unfortunate, and cautioned government and the people of the area not to politicize the matter.

“It is a serious criminal issue and, of course there may be matters that have to do with other things that may not be seen as criminality.

“I am not in a position to say much because I don’t have all the facts. But, we must not politicize the matter”

“Even those outside the state must never politicize this crisis, because if we attempt to politicize it, then the crisis will spread beyond Kaduna and that would be a disaster,” he said.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/24/apc-leaders-behind-buharis-death-rumor%e2%80%8e-makarfi/

Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by Firefire(m): 5:13am On Jan 25, 2017
“Those who are peddling the rumour know themselves and they are in APC. Some of them are already positioning themselves for power in 2019. APC should investigate itself”

APC, Party of professional propagandists and career rogues.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by sarrki(m): 5:18am On Jan 25, 2017
Muhammadu Buhari will not die

But shall live to declare the word of God

Long live Muhammadu Buhari

Long live Federal Republic Of Nigeria

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by ajepako(f): 5:33am On Jan 25, 2017
lf this is true ..then it has already begun than expected....

Dogs feeding on dogs....

ln the voice of madridguy.....feri feri hintresting...

12 Likes

Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by Flexherbal(m): 5:45am On Jan 25, 2017
Na politicians way be that!

2 Likes

Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by sarrki(m): 5:50am On Jan 25, 2017
ajepako:
lf this is true ..then it has already begun than expected....

Dogs feeding on dogs....

ln the voice of madridguy.....feri feri hintresting...

Absolutely right sis mi

That's why you are seeing different emergency meetings
Everywhere now

I believe strongly baba will not die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by FastShipping: 5:54am On Jan 25, 2017
Firefire:
“Those who are peddling the rumour know themselves and they are in APC. Some of them are already positioning themselves for power in 2019. APC should investigate itself”

APC, Party of professional propagandists and career rogues.

After describing APC, go ahead and describe PDP. You two face hypocrite. Anytime I read something from you, it's same nonsense all the time. You're too dull and predictable.

So go ahead and tell us PDP is party of saints and angels who happened to have touched the lives of every Nigerians between 1999 and 2015 with massive development. Arindin.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 25, 2017
Garba shehu is about to release another old picture, an old picture that has the set of police men whom are travelling..

In as much as most wish well for Buhari and Nigeria, because this is where we live and earn a living, but the lies and propaganda is too much, we dont know who and what to believe anymore

This PDP sef, they dont even know when to play opposition and when to play fence, citizens died, the president is sick, the economy is in shambles, you are possibly the next hope and you are playing fence..(except fayose)

Was lai playing fence 2 years to 2015 election? He was hammering on the truth and that was how change came about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by Atiku2019: 5:55am On Jan 25, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 25, 2017
kiss kiss kiss

Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by proeast(m): 5:58am On Jan 25, 2017
Nigerians will roll out the drums and celebrate if the rumour turns out to be true!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by femolacqua(m): 6:07am On Jan 25, 2017
Simple and straight, a party which rises against itself is bound to fall.
Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by oloriooko(m): 6:08am On Jan 25, 2017
Bubu will not die now but live to see how viable govt is run and learn

4 Likes

Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by psalmsjob: 6:29am On Jan 25, 2017
The people that made this mumu their undertaker chairman knows very well that he is a mumu that the 2 "mu" in his descriptive adjective can be interchanged and you'll still get the same thing.

If I were him I'll name names of the people within APC spreading the rumor and that won't be anti party activities but I never voted for PDP even when there was no APC so it's not imaginable that I can be in his position besides I want them to confirm him as the national chief mourner just as the chief mourner for their Governors has been confirmed and his is already rescuing men-of-gods from some imaginary DSS just to prove his valour.

2 Likes

Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by Firefire(m): 6:43am On Jan 25, 2017
FastShipping:

[s]After describing APC, go ahead and describe PDP. You two face hypocrite. Anytime I read something from you, it's same nonsense all the time. You're too dull and predictable.

So go ahead and tell us PDP is party of saints and angels who happened to have touched the lives of every Nigerians between 1999 and 2015 with massive development.[/s] Arindin.

Amukun'meko, get behind me.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:01am On Jan 25, 2017
sarrki:

Am not wishing him dead because even dead/alive his of no use to me but Which word of God will he declare? That one sided fight against corruption and yet no persecution for over 2yrs or that you budget more for Aso rock clinic than all the federal hospitals in Nigeria put together and still travel abroad for medicals?Or sitting and fold his arms while some northerners kill other Northerners who don't share the same religious beliefs etc etc?What word is he declaring?

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by dunkem21(m): 7:18am On Jan 25, 2017
If person talk now, Apostle Suleiman will be his case lipsrsealed
Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by smogup: 7:21am On Jan 25, 2017
sarrki:

you don high! Which word of God? You better give ur self brain

19 Likes

Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by RZArecta(m): 7:33am On Jan 25, 2017
sarrki:

death comes to all at our appointed time, if its not Bubu's time now then there's nothing any man can do about it at all. When he comes back from hospital in London, he should repent of his sins and wicked ways. He should purge himself of the blood thirsty demons worrying him and the sadistic tendencies that made him destroy Nigeria's economy just for fun and maybe, just maybe Nigerians shall forgive him cool

3 Likes

Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:42am On Jan 25, 2017
sarrki:

Which word of God?
Does Buhari know God by being divisive, nepotic and corrupt
Fulani herdsmen have been killing
Once a pastor raised his voice for self defence,the daura Dss came after him
What Buhari wants for Fulani herdsmen is easy sport butchering with no resistance

God cannot bless a den of injustice like Nigeria
This country has expired long ago

12 Likes

Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 25, 2017
Well, at least it wasn't an assassination attempt on Baba's life

1 Like

Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by Ermacc: 7:48am On Jan 25, 2017
your enemy shall rise from your own house
Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by donmixc: 7:50am On Jan 25, 2017
sarrki:

He shall live to declear it in ur family

11 Likes

Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by Naughtytboy: 7:51am On Jan 25, 2017
sarrki:

What is this one sayin now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by RentALodge: 7:52am On Jan 25, 2017
This is a weighty accusation; one that could destabilize a lot of things. I can see some already asking that Tinubu leave together with Atiku for another party, so as to form a stronger party.

Atiku you are pushing to is from where? What are the guarantee that Tinubu will not fall out again with Atiku? What is the guarantee that Atiku and Tinubu can send this government packing come 2019?

Nigerians are daily asking for a better living but working very hard to deny themselves better living. The BASIC problem of our democracy is party primaries. Those that have deep pockets pick those they can control to run for elections. In most cases they signed a deal to be giving the godfather some 60 percent of the state allocations. If the governors gives out 60 percent of state allocations to one person how will he bring development to the people.

They put their boys in the state house of assembly and make sure their boys are nominated as commissioners and when the governors want to have a mind of his own the house of assembly will impeach him the commissioners will be working at cross purpose with the governor. We will begin to insult the governors and celebrating the man that is sstealing the state blind from behind.

If parties gets it right in their primaries, we have gotten some 60 percent of our problems right in this nation. The apc is in mess today because of the national assembly members in the apc were not in the legislative chamber when they were supposed to be there. The president of the nation gave a go ahead for the national assembly to be inuagurated and Tinubu fix a meeting of the apc national assembly members for the same time and the result was Saraki/Ekweremadu becoming leaders of the national assembly. Rather than accept blame and move on, he wanted the party to suspend the national assembly members the national chairman of the party said they cant threw the national assembly to the oppositions, his boys began to attack the national chairman.

2 Likes

Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by linusbnn(m): 7:56am On Jan 25, 2017
sarrki:

Go sleep

1 Like

Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by Okeikpu(m): 7:56am On Jan 25, 2017
No peace for the wicked
For he shall die a painful death sad
R.I.H Mr Daura

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by lazsnaira(m): 8:00am On Jan 25, 2017
PARTY OF LIARS ... APC
Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by faaz24: 8:03am On Jan 25, 2017
sarrki:

Guy I just like your loyalty (u be arsenal fan ?)
Long llive PMB

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by nNEOo(m): 8:04am On Jan 25, 2017
If only the rumors where true....i would have wailed for Mr president....use all my savings to attend his funeral, call my X ask her to come over....all these rumors self angry
Re: "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi by idupaul: 8:05am On Jan 25, 2017
sarrki:

The word of the Lord remains that he should perform or just resign ...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abacha Loot: 2 Nigerian Lawyers To Earn N6bn From Recovery Of $321m / DSS Releases Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Commandant / Governor Ihedioha Issues Deadline To Okorocha’s Secretary, HOS On Imo Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.