Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Babachir Lawal's Clearance Will Send The Wrong Message To Trump - The Cable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal's Clearance Will Send The Wrong Message To Trump - The Cable (13734 Views)

Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters / How SGF, Babachir Lawal Was Suspended Inside Osinbajo’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal's Clearance Will Send The Wrong Message To Trump - The Cable by CXLVII: 9:54am On Jan 25, 2017
Trump wey no send Africans na hin we just dey force ourselves upon.

The guy has clearly told you in his campaign that "Americans first"
Re: Babachir Lawal's Clearance Will Send The Wrong Message To Trump - The Cable by agitator: 10:04am On Jan 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
He Who Still Believe Buhari Is Fighting Corruption Needs Brain Resuscitation..

What was the zombies expecting, someone who said Abacha wasn't corrupt. There is always an antecedent.

See zombies mentioning journalist as if it is the journalist that cleared him. their baba can never be wrong. grin grin grin

Someone help me with the picture before the elections where zombies were hailing two guys for robbing the Central Bank. Baba carry go, we support you. grin grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babachir Lawal's Clearance Will Send The Wrong Message To Trump - The Cable by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2017
agitator:

What was the zombies expecting, someone who said Abacha wasn't corrupt. There is always an antecedent.

See zombies mentioning journalist as if it is the journalist that cleared him. their baba can never be wrong. grin grin grin

Someone help me with the picture before the elections where zombies were hailing two guys for robbing the Central Bank. Baba carry go, we support you. grin grin grin
Just leave zombies, when a confirm hunger & gnashing of teeth sets in, nobody will beg them to see thing as they are. God Help Us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal's Clearance Will Send The Wrong Message To Trump - The Cable by MrMontella(m): 10:13am On Jan 25, 2017
admax:
Africans and inferiority complex! What concerns Trump with this?

Aren't they suppose to be concern that it will send a strong message to Nigerians who voted this administration? Anyway, we are being offended daily when we take a trip to the market.
it does concern him because he is the POTUS....And Normally...the US renders help to us annually.
Re: Babachir Lawal's Clearance Will Send The Wrong Message To Trump - The Cable by MrMontella(m): 10:13am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
And what is our business with trump
ignorantus
Re: Babachir Lawal's Clearance Will Send The Wrong Message To Trump - The Cable by MrMontella(m): 10:14am On Jan 25, 2017
DonCortino:
Trump don turn god be dat.
Buhari is fantastically stupid and corrupt! angry
not trump...America....
Re: Babachir Lawal's Clearance Will Send The Wrong Message To Trump - The Cable by kaystick86(m): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2017
I don't like the word WILL, the signal has already been send.

My question is, Magu's ist confirmation was sent when baba when on vacation and the same thing is repeating itself. Hnnnnn are you sure somebody is not forging baba signature.
Just saying ooo

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal's Clearance Will Send The Wrong Message To Trump - The Cable by limeta(f): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2017
All this boko haram people in government sef.
Re: Babachir Lawal's Clearance Will Send The Wrong Message To Trump - The Cable by doubleportion: 10:39am On Jan 25, 2017
Is this the reason why some people were boasting that fighting corruption in Nigeria is impossible?
Re: Babachir Lawal's Clearance Will Send The Wrong Message To Trump - The Cable by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Buhari is a crook! Simple.
Re: Babachir Lawal's Clearance Will Send The Wrong Message To Trump - The Cable by Sirjamo: 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
dechriscool:
Can we get pass the moment? where we always depend on foreign aid for the surviver of some sectors in Nigeria and Africa at large.
However,Donald Trump is the current president of America and he doesn't want to waste America resources on any unserious,clueless,directionless adminstraction like that of bros Bubu.
It is only his zombies and gullibles supporters still believe on bros Bubu genuineness regarding his anti corruption crusade.
President Muhammed Buhari came with two intends
1. To steal from the national treasure. since in 1984 his administration was short live and he didn't stole enough to last him and his generation unborn.
2.For political vendetta against his enemies and an attempt to turn some stAtes in the north to a complete sunni Islamic state with Sharia embedded.
mumu
Re: Babachir Lawal's Clearance Will Send The Wrong Message To Trump - The Cable by citee(m): 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
I wonder what pact PMB has with the SFG that will make him stake his reputation on this man....or could it be a case of birds of a feather flocking together?
Re: Babachir Lawal's Clearance Will Send The Wrong Message To Trump - The Cable by rabiumalik: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
CABLE YOU GUYS ARE FOOLISH. WETIN CONCERN TRUMP WITH SUCH LITTLE ISSUE
Re: Babachir Lawal's Clearance Will Send The Wrong Message To Trump - The Cable by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
fiizznation:
The presidency made a mistake on this one. The SGF shouldn't have been cleared by the president in this reckless manner. Though I understand the executives are at loggerhead with the legislative, nevertheless, that shouldn't make the president clear a "corrupt man" so easily because he is one of their own.

The fight against corruption shouldn't be a one-sided fight if the president ever wants it to be successful. The saraki and his co-partners in crime are not saint and I believe everyone knows this, but when a serious corruption allegation is labeled on the SGF, I'd expect the president not to downplay such allegation but to direct the anti-corruption agencies to bime their searchlight on the accused.

The SGF have to be suspended by the presidency and the EFCC should be allowed to do their job and not the other way round.

Btw, I'm 70% sure that the SGF is not clean on this one.

Bro i would have love to see Babachir out but that will send bad signal as the Senate would not stop at that, They cook up stories and bring it on and ask Buhari to sack SGF even without investigating him..

If Buhari sack SGF like they will come for another person in Buhari cabinet.. They are only trying to safe Saraki by all means..

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Pay Your Tax Or Face Criminal Prosecution, Up To 5-years Jail Term" - Osinbajo / Inside PMB's 2019 Campaign Strategy & The Keyamo Connection - Premium Times / NPA Appoints New Gms, Agms To Boost Service Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.