Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,724 members, 7,851,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. (30677 Views)

Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested / Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die / Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri, Scores Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by Blaqsuqar: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2017
Austin4lif:
This people drew their inspiration from the koran. Please muslims should help me out, do the holy koran have different versions? Which version is the boko haram and other terrorist using because I know they are devoted muslims and the koran is their guide.
Thank u for saying the truth once...besides the koran i dnt knw any other book these terorists use,besides they are fighting for "islamic state"

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by sadiq4u6173: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2017
Absolutely true...e-warriors everywhere
cummando:
After some people go dey behind social media dey fight war!
This is what the military see everyday
Only 50% gets to the news

Thunder fire any hypocrite wet say Rip.
I know all of una
Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by mu2sa2: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2017
Austin4lif:
This people drew their inspiration from the koran. Please muslims should help me out, do the holy koran have different versions? Which version is the boko haram and other terrorist using because I know they are devoted muslims and the koran is their guide.
People claim to draw inspiration from all sorts of things like you are insinuating in the case of murderous boko haram. The other day somebody said the Christian man of god, Rev. king, drew inspiration from the bible to kill! Since bible has many version, only himself, now in prison having been convicted of murder, knows which version he drew his inspiration from.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by dokyOloye: 10:37am On Jan 25, 2017
Austin4lif:
The head of ISIS al Baghdadi is a PhD holder in Islamic studies.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by mvem(m): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2017
Blaqsuqar:

Thank u for saying the truth once...besides the koran i dnt knw any other book these terorists use,besides they are fighting for "islamic state"
....thesame can be said about the bible...despite christains using one bible we have many interpretation and beliefs that differs thereby bringing several denomination....someone can take a passage in the OT literally another might not, thats similar to the muslim too....

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by ojimbo(m): 10:42am On Jan 25, 2017
Another reason why we should Ban religion in Nigeria
Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by Adedebar(m): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2017
check quoran chapter 20v9or 9v20
Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by limeta(f): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2017
Why not the nineteen governor high level meeting of yesterday.
Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by mvem(m): 10:45am On Jan 25, 2017
Austin4lif:
...just like all christains using one bible though there are many interpretation and beliefs with several denominations but is still one version of the bible.....someone can read a verse from the old testament and take it literally another might not, thats how i think its for d muslim too....argue with a fanatical muslim and he will tell u many things the bible says especially in the old testament, that in these days standard u will term it wicked but ur excuse is the OT is not relevant anymore...therefore tear it off....just sayin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by YaksonFCA(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2017
It is sad that lives are being lost everyday. RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured.
Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by joe4real12: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2017
ojimbo:
Another reason why we should Ban religion in Nigeria
We should Ban religion that kills
Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by ojimbo(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2017
joe4real12:

We should Ban religion that kills
ban the two foreign religion
Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by Minirakiza: 11:05am On Jan 25, 2017
Buhari must hear this!!
Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by mubar(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2017
many are misunderstanding Islam and it,s principles because of some people misdeed and selfish interest and for those seeking if Qur'an is of different versions, they should know that Qur'an is only one since 1437-8+ yrs and as a Muslim why don't I go killed people, they do it on their own interest and not on Muslim interest and mostly we the one been killed, either in our praying premesis, mosque and any religious gathering or our villages and towns or business areas, if Qur'an says go killed people just, even the Muslims and in their praying places, if it is so Muslims would have already been wiped on the earth, we are not in any way ordered to kill people even the those that are not Muslims, killing in Islam is only when you are in war with others and at the field of the war, and if boko haram are truly braves they should converge in the field and call for war, that is war in Islam, not committing suicide killing Christians, Muslims and traditionist and so on, committing crimes and leveling it with Islam, pls for those that know Islam take a time and read even little abt Islam not just misunderstanding it. May God saves us from inhuman and insane act against humanity and may God bless our Nigeria
Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by joe4real12: 11:06am On Jan 25, 2017
ojimbo:
ban the two foreign religion
Why do you want to ban a religion? Is it because it is violent or because it's foreign?
Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by kullozone(m): 11:08am On Jan 25, 2017
ayatt:

will you shut up?

Will you Shut up and answer the question?
Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by misspicy(f): 11:10am On Jan 25, 2017
mubar:
many are misunderstanding Islam and it,s principles because of some people misdeed and selfish interest and for those seeking if Qur'an is of different versions, they should know that Qur'an is only one since 1437-8+ yrs and as a Muslim why don't I go killed people, they do it on their own interest and not on Muslim interest and mostly we the one been killed, either in our praying premesis, mosque and any religious gathering or our villages and towns or business areas, if Qur'an says go killed people just, even the Muslims and in their praying places, if it is so Muslims would have already been wiped on the earth, we are not in any way ordered to kill people even the those that are not Muslims, killing in Islam is only when you are in war with others and at the field of the war, and if boko haram are truly braves they should converge in the field and call for war, that is war in Islam, not committing suicide killing Christians, Muslims and traditionist and so on, committing crimes and leveling it with Islam, pls for those that know Islam take a time and read even little abt Islam not just misunderstanding it. May God saves us from inhuman and insane act against humanity and may God bless our Nigeria
lolz

did they not start with killing Christians? were you and your cohorts not happy then thinking they will wipe away Christianity?
Enjoy the killing

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by midehi2(f): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2017
My question is "do people still exist in Borno, so they still gather inside the mosque' or is this just a film movie? I am not understanding oo
Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 25, 2017
proeast:
Nigeria is the worlds most insecure country!
Go spend your holiday in syria.
Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by mubar(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2017
did they not start with killing Christians? were
you and your cohorts not happy then thinking
they will wipe away Christianity?
Enjoy the killing

I think you are saying what many of your peoples perceptions was taken to, pls ask or go through many media reports, our Islamic scholars especially from northwest call for many of them to stop such and such of their act when they come out with their doctrine and their misleading principles and selfish interest, I could remembered many northwest scholars the like of late Ja,afar Adam, late Auwal Albani of which they are behind their killings in the mosque one and the other on his way back home with his wife and son and others scholars are still preaching against such acts, pls my brother we did not jubilates or been happy when they start it against any religion

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by macgodon: 11:30am On Jan 25, 2017
Austin4lif:
if am the JTF on duty o would have allowed the book boys to enter the mosque, is it not evil things that they do in mosque in guise of praying, that is were their Mallam teaches them how to carry out their evil scheme.
Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by buchilino(m): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2017
ayatt:

will you shut up?

DER IS NO DIFFERENCE BW U N DIS SUICIDE BOMBERS. D GUY ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION, N U ALREADY FEEL LIKE KILLING HIM. HIS OBVIOUSLY NOT A MUSLIM, SO ALL HE WANTED WAS 2 UNDERSTAND Y DIS PPLE DO WAT DEY DO, U ALREADY START INSULTING HIM.
Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by Austin4lif: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2017
MrMontella:

please stop this religious nonsense....

The people that have been affected most by Boko Haram are the muslims themselves
does that answer my question?
Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by dyangprof(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2017
dainformant:
when will this end
today
Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by Adedayo97(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2017
May God 4give u bro
bhalogun1:
dat na true talk. Koran has mislead many.
Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by Adedayo97(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2017
Wo cares he can go and Bleep his sef
Roon9:

Yes na! We are aware. Can't wait for what Trump would do to yall
Re: Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. by fitinwell: 11:59am On Jan 25, 2017
Who makes the explosives? Where did they got the Explosive material from? Who sold the materials? who funds them? where did they get there funds from?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD / Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.