Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Can Juju Cure My Acne? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Juju Cure My Acne? (1346 Views)

Can I Cure My Sexual Desires By Marrying This Girl / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Juju Cure My Acne? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2017
Biko. Serious minded peeps only. Acne wan kill me. D shii too stubborn and i no be teenager again but it refused to go. Who knows wat charm i can use to get this poo of my face.
Re: Can Juju Cure My Acne? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2017
I would have told you what to do because juju can't but I am Yoruba undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Can Juju Cure My Acne? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2017
lovelygurl:
I would have told you what to do because juju can't but I am Yoruba undecided lipsrsealed
sorry. My sister. My yoruba sister. No vex. Abeg tell me
Re: Can Juju Cure My Acne? by vhatpweetygurl(f): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2017
Ordinary garlic and cucumber juice will work wonders.Google is ur frd
Re: Can Juju Cure My Acne? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2017
durentchigozie:
sorry. My sister. My yoruba sister. No vex. Abeg tell me

Use black soap 1 or 2x a week, depending on how dry, sensitive your skin is and how it reacts to it. Experiment to know if you should use it once or twice a week. Listen to your skin not your mind. If your face can only handle once a week then listen to it. Black soap is an exfoilating soap, meant to remove dead skin cells. If you exfoilate more than necessary then you will also be removing the good skin cells resulting to unhealthy skin which means acne plus dehydration and that means MORE acne

Use a gentle CLEANSER. You know if it's gentle because your skin won't feel dry after thing it. That means it didn't strip of of natural skin's barrier. The 1 that is supposed to protect your skin. Make sure it's a cleanser you are using NOT a soap because soaps ph level are normally very high 10-14. Meanwhile skin's ph is around 5. If the ph of your skin is unbalanced there wouldn't be any barrier to protect it. Besides if a soap or cleanser is too drying your skin will produce MORE oil even if you have oily skin because your body will have the need to moisturise your face itself with sebum since it's too dry. It will also get dehydrated, meaning you will like elasticity and your skin will appear dull. So use a GENTLE CLEANSER NOT BAR SOAP . Use it every day and night.

To moisturise use any cream that's NON COMEDOGENIC. If it's comedogenic it will clog your pores. Since your cream will be stuck on your face 24/7 it has to be NON COMEDOGENIC= not pore clogging. There's usually a label of 'non comedogenic' on them. If you can't find any mix your own cream by melting shea butter and mixing it with Aloe vera gel. Depending on how oily and dry your skin is, add more shea butter and aloe vera gel. You have to experiment with it. Both are non comedogenic. Make sure you mix it in a way it sinks in immediately or else it will leave an oily film. If it leaves an oily film you will get darker since the sun will roast you. If you want to fry a meat it's not the oil that makes it darker but the fire, so it's the sun that makes you darker not the shea butter. If you don't mix it to the pint that you don't have an oily residue left on your face the sun will roast you and we don't want that, do we? Moisturise after cleansing

Tea tree oil is the absolute pimple killer. Use it as a SPOT treatment. Don't rub it all over your face! It has a strong smell but its powers are also strong. You have in fact must to dilute it with water b4 using so it won't make your skin sensitive. Too much of everything is never good! We don't want you going around with a red sensitive face. Experiment with it to know how many times to use it and when you should.

Make sure you change your pillow case frequently. There's no point washing your face and putting on a dirty pillow case full of bacteria

Don't eat diary because it cause inflammation in the body for SOME. Some are lactose intolerant meaning their body rejects diary. It could be rejecting it by an allergy or by acne

Drink a looooot of water 2-3 litres daily. It flushes every toxic out

Be patient. Depending on how severe your acne is you'll be able to see results in 6 weeks - 3 months. There's no point in not waiting and rushing to get another product if you haven't even given them a chance to work. You are just wasting your money

And sometimes it's just a stage you outgrow. It comes and go

Ooops that's was even longer than you post shocked
Re: Can Juju Cure My Acne? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 25, 2017
lovelygurl:

Use black soap 1 or 2x a week, depending on how dry, sensitive your skin is and how it reacts to it. Experiment to know if you should use it once or twice a week. Listen to your skin not your mind. If your face can only handle once a week then listen to it. Black soap is an exfoilating soap, meant to remove dead skin cells. If you exfoilate more than necessary then you will also be removing the good skin cells resulting to unhealthy skin which means acne plus dehydration and that means MORE acne

Use a gentle CLEANSER. You know if it's gentle because your skin won't feel dry after thing it. That means it didn't strip of of natural skin's barrier. The 1 that is supposed to protect your skin. Make sure it's a cleanser you are using NOT a soap because soaps ph level are normally very high 10-14. Meanwhile skin's ph is around 5. If the ph of your skin is unbalanced there wouldn't be any barrier to protect it. Besides if a soap or cleanser is too drying your skin will produce MORE oil even if you have oily skin because your body will have the need to moisturise your face itself with sebum since it's too dry. It will also get dehydrated, meaning you will like elasticity and your skin will appear dull. So use a GENTLE CLEANSER NOT BAR SOAP . Use it every day and night.

To moisturise use any cream that's NON COMEDOGENIC. If it's comedogenic it will clog your pores. Since your cream will be stuck on your face 24/7 it has to be NON COMEDOGENIC= not pore clogging. There's usually a label of 'non comedogenic' on them. If you can't find any mix your own cream by melting shea butter and mixing it with Aloe vera gel. Depending on how oily and dry your skin is, add more shea butter and aloe vera gel. You have to experiment with it. Both are non comedogenic. Make sure you mix it in a way it sinks in immediately or else it will leave an oily film. If it leaves an oily film you will get darker since the sun will roast you. If you want to fry a meat it's not the oil that makes it darker but the fire, so it's the sun that makes you darker not the shea butter. If you don't mix it to the pint that you don't have an oily residue left on your face the sun will roast you and we don't want that, do we? Moisturise after cleansing

Tea tree oil is the absolute pimple killer. Use it as a SPOT treatment. Don't rub it all over your face! It has a strong smell but its powers are also strong. You have in fact must to dilute it with water b4 using so it won't make your skin sensitive. Too much of everything is never good! We don't want you going around with a red sensitive face. Experiment with it to know how many times to use it and when you should.

Make sure you change your pillow case frequently. There's no point washing your face and putting on a dirty pillow case full of bacteria

Don't eat diary because it cause inflammation in the body for SOME. Some are lactose intolerant meaning their body rejects diary. It could be rejecting it by an allergy or by acne

Drink a looooot of water 2-3 litres daily. It flushes every toxic out

Be patient. Depending on how severe your acne is you'll be able to see results in 6 weeks - 3 months. There's no point in not waiting and rushing to get another product if you haven't even given them a chance to work. You are just wasting your money

And sometimes it's just a stage you outgrow. It comes and go

Ooops that's was even longer than you post shocked
i have done all these except d tree oil. I hav used black even palm oil
Re: Can Juju Cure My Acne? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2017
durentchigozie:
i have done all these except d tree oil. I hav used black even palm oil

Hmmmm. Maybe you should visit the dermatologist then.

What cream and cleanser do you use and how does your skin feels
Re: Can Juju Cure My Acne? by Oyindebrah(f): 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lol sorry sha
Re: Can Juju Cure My Acne? by walebizz(m): 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
I was presently in ur condition until I started using neoskin
Re: Can Juju Cure My Acne? by Ginaz(f): 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
O.p what is your skin type? Dry or oily? You can't just use everything cos you wanna cure the pimples without knowing the balance of your skin.

You first and foremost know the foundation of a house before building on it.

So o.p, your skin texture (is it smooth, rough, or coarse? ) and skin type (dry or oily) these answers are needed to offer you suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Can Juju Cure My Acne? by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
walebizz:

it works like magic.....A lot of people around me ave tried it and they testified to it's potency....it costs #300 over here
Re: Can Juju Cure My Acne? by Stellamariss(f): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
walebizz:
pls I need it where will I get it
Re: Can Juju Cure My Acne? by walebizz(m): 7:00am On Jan 27, 2017
Stellamariss:
pls I need it where will I get it
u will find It at any pharmaceutical company or a chemist nearby u
Re: Can Juju Cure My Acne? by Stellamariss(f): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2017
walebizz:
u will find It at any pharmaceutical company or a chemist nearby u
ok thank u
Re: Can Juju Cure My Acne? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 27, 2017
vhatpweetygurl:
Ordinary garlic and cucumber juice will work wonders.Google is ur frd
With fowl shit and condom oil abi? plus menstrual blood.
Baba check out my post in the picture

Re: Can Juju Cure My Acne? by yasolan(m): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
walebizz:
hope it doesnt bleach like funbact A and skineal
Re: Can Juju Cure My Acne? by walebizz(m): 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
yasolan:

hope it doesnt bleach like funbact A and skineal
it will only make u light a bit and more handsome...if u use am, u go frosh ni
Re: Can Juju Cure My Acne? by yasolan(m): 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
walebizz:
it will only make u light a bit and more handsome...if u use am, u go frosh ni
lol..i hope it works
Re: Can Juju Cure My Acne? by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
yasolan:

lol..i hope it works

It doesn't lighten the skin neither does it make you more handsome. It clears different skin problems. You can get it at a pharmacy or drug store. Some skin care product sellers have it too.
I doubt if it's counterfeit is out yet.
Re: Can Juju Cure My Acne? by yasolan(m): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
BluntMadmoiselle:

It doesn't lighten the skin neither does it make you more handsome. It clears different skin problems. You can get it at a pharmacy or drug store. Some skin care product sellers have it too.
I doubt if it's counterfeit is out yet.
but it does clear the pimples shey?
Harsh ones o
Re: Can Juju Cure My Acne? by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 8:10am On Jan 28, 2017
yasolan:
but it does clear the pimples shey? Harsh ones o
It does. Give it a shot. It's not expensive.
Re: Can Juju Cure My Acne? by walebizz(m): 8:17am On Jan 28, 2017
yasolan:

but it does clear the pimples shey?
Harsh ones o
seems u don't know what yu are saying...... it lightened my face abit cause I was very dark before

(1) (Reply)

What Application Can You Not Spend A Day Without Using? / 10 Sex Cravings All Guys Have / How To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.