Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS (32781 Views)

FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja / Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga / DSS Saga: Apostle Suleman Cautions Against Protests, Urges Prayer For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 25, 2017
sweerychick:
I just love this fayose man kiss kiss
Me too

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2017
luvinhubby:

You are always yearning thrash this days, is defending oneself unChristlike?
Did Jesus Christ or the early church "defended" themselves when attacked/persecuted by both the Judaisers and the Roman government?

Did Jesus and his early Church advocate for killing of "perceived" enemies?

To you and Mr Suleiman, Christianity is just a religion, to true Christians, Christianity is a faith and way of life.

BTW HAppy New Year!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by luvinhubby(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2017
Obas101:
How can a man of God confidently tell his members to kill a fellow human being angry
Once a thug always a thug

Read Luke 22:36.

Christians can kill in self defence, and such is the case with the issue of rampaging Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria.
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by chemistry101: 11:52am On Jan 25, 2017
Thank God, he came for the crusade!
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by MufasaRebirth: 11:52am On Jan 25, 2017
Diamondpicture:
These country need more of fayose
I'm telling you Bros, not the asslickers we have around now..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by emmaliveth10(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2017
Peter The Rock Fayose!
Keep Traumatizing Bubu !

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by kagel: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2017
Upon all Rev Mbaka said concerns President Jonathan he nerve one day retaliate back or ask for his arrest, what of
GMB then threated his administration blood to floor if he loses election who arrested Buhari? NO BODY . THERE IS GOD.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by mamaa88(f): 11:54am On Jan 25, 2017
people saying defending oneself is not Christianity please oooo when the Fulani herdsmen come your way please allow them to slaughter you,don't run please,Nigeria is turning to something else,so they DSS can't go and arrest the Fulani herdsmen is arresting the man of God,Apostle Johnson Suleiman is my Apostle and will remain my Apostle,DSS b careful for the wrath of God not fall upon you all

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by MufasaRebirth: 11:55am On Jan 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
If you can't be like Christ and his Apostles then you have no business in Christianity and the ministry.

Politics must not be brought to the pulpit. Mr Suleiman should be careful.
Tonye, you use to be a very intelligent guy, what has happened to you

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by duni04(m): 11:56am On Jan 25, 2017
Trailing a pastor in the middle of the night and attempting to arrest him is just barbaric. But then at the same time its immoral and barbaric for a man of God to preach violence and to tell Christians to retaliate when attacked. That kind of message is from the pit of hell and is not from Christ.
The only person that will gain from all this is Ayo Fayose. As judgement day is approaching in 2018 for all the money he has stolen since the 2006 poultry scam, he is doing everything possible to prepare the ground for everyone to say he is being persecuted politically.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by obailala(m): 11:56am On Jan 25, 2017
luvinhubby:

Christians can kill in self defence, and such is the case with the issue of rampaging Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria.
Why should anyone even sit back, fold their arms and watch someone come and slit his throat all because he claims he is practicing Christianity?... Christianity doesn't entail foolishness. Pastor Suleman however overstepped civil boundaries by not differentiating killer herdsmen from innocent normal herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

Tonye, you use to be a very intelligent guy, what has happened to you
What is unintelligent in that?

Anyway, to answer you, I actually don't know either!
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by luvinhubby(m): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Did Jesus Christ or the early church "defended" themselves when attacked/persecuted by both the Judaisers and the Roman government?

Did Jesus and his early Church advocate for killing of "perceived" enemies?

To you and Mr Suleiman, Christianity is just a religion, to true Christians, Christianity is a faith and

way of life.

BTW HAppy New Year!
St. Luke 22:36 " But now, " he said, " take your money and a traveler's bag. And if you don't have a sword, sell your clothes and buy one!

Early Christians lacked the capacity to do so, we do not, so we defend ourselves.
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by obailala(m): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2017
duni04:
Trailing a pastor in the middle of the night and attempting to arrest him is just barbaric. But then at the same time its immoral and barbaric for a man of God to preach violence and to tell Christians to retaliate when attacked. That kind of message is from the pit of hell and is not from Christ.
The only person that will gain from all this is Ayo Fayose. As judgement day is approaching in 2018 for all the money he has stolen since the 2006 poultry scam, he is doing everything possible to prepare the ground for everyone to say he is being persecuted politically.
There's nothing barbaric or immoral about self defence. Only a fool sits back, folds his arms and allows an attacker to slit his throat without trying to defend himself, and I don't believe Christianity encourages us to be fools. Suleman however overstepped civil boundaries by not clearly differentiating killer herdsmen from innocent normal herdsmen in his message.
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by Linzo(m): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
If you can't be like Christ and his Apostles then you have no business in Christianity and the ministry.

Politics must not be brought to the pulpit. Mr Suleiman should be careful.
So defending yourself from Fulani attack is now being political but Fulani killing Christians is not political?. You mean Christian should be like Christ by allowing Fulani to kill them and then fold their hands. You better receive sen-ce

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
luvinhubby:

You no sabi read parable? stop being an apostate
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by duni04(m): 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
luvinhubby:

May God forgive you for turning his word upside down. How many of the apostles of Christ retaliated when they were persecuted? when they were stoned, burnt at the stake, hung and fed to wild animals? Even Jesus Christ the progenitor of the faith was tortured and made to carry a cross on his back, whipped mercilessly, slapped, had nails driven into his hands and feet, how many of his persecutors did he kill?
You know the consequences for turning Gods word on its head?
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by MufasaRebirth: 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
What is unintelligent in that?

Anyway, to answer you, I actually don't know either!
I have been monitoring your posts here, you have been against pastor Suleiman utterances.... I think it's high time Christians rise up and defend themselves against this blood thirsty monsters, since the govt of the day isn't helping.... Don't blame the pastor, it's just a case of a goat being pushed to the wall..!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by Linzo(m): 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
duni04:
See MU-MU so all the Apc corrupt leaders are their judgment days still ahead? Fayose will continue his tenure in 2018 and nobody can arrest him. so keep dreaming
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by luvinhubby(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
You no sabi read parable? stop being an apostate

Tonye, where did the parable start & stop in that scripture?
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by duni04(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Linzo:

So defending yourself from Fulani attack is now being political but Fulani killing Christians is not political?. You mean Christian should be like Christ by allowing Fulani to kill them and then fold their hands. You better receive sen-ce
The Fulani's are not killing Christians!!! The Fulanis are killing people who prevent their cattle from grazing on their farmlands. The people who want you to believe the Fulani are killing Christians are the real enemies of this country, Fayose and co.
This Fulani herdsmen. conflict is about land and nothing more! Land for grazing cattle. Fayose and co have introduced the ethnic and religious dimensions to it being the evil people they are. The annoying and unfortunate part is that Nigerians everywhere are buying this mans bullshit. Its scary!
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by skedman(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
izzou:
Fayose has been a bone in the neck of this government. I must commend him.

He has proven beyond every reasonable doubt that we truly need an opposition. cool

But I know he will still behave like any other politician in Nigeria. Fayose will defect. It's just a matter of time before he does so.

But meanwhile, lers enjoy the thrills which the Ponmolomo 1 is giving us

grin
Ambode,amosu, aregbe are busy working trying to develop their state fayose is busy fighting the government and you are happy . Who is to suffer it ? People of ekiti
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
brainpulse:
Christianity has been reduced to showmanship since men of God had started dinning with the men of the world (politicians)

Because Suleiman said the Christians should be watchful?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
IVORY2009:
Yes the strongest governor!!

#No shaking...

Yes o, stronger than any igbo man dead or alive
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by Smartmey(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Diamondpicture:
These country need more of fayose
i swear naija go better
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by idimuller: 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Apostle Suleman is a terrorist Pastor who command the killing of his fellow human beings. As i said time and again the worst form of corruption is ignorance. He called for the disintegration of Nigeria because He accused Fulani herdsmen for targeting only christians. He failed to know that the same Fulani herdsmen were accused of killing hundred of people in Zamfara, Katsina, Sokoto and Kebbi. This fake Apostle of God also failed to know that there are thousand Christains among both Hausa and Fulani community. Apostle Suleman and Abubakar Shekau of Boko haram are 'bird of the same feather' they both command the killing of innocent people and therefore the govt should immediately arrest him.The dilemma of Fulani Christians is being deepened. A Fulani christian friend of mine from Wusasa Zaria captured this scenario succinctly when he told me he's faced with an identity crisis. His physical features are so Fulani-ingrained that a even the blind can tell, and here he is being kicked by both sides of the divide. He lamented about being on the fault line of civilisation. It is his type that Apostle Suleiman said should be killed whenever sighted close to his Church. Meanwhile, even Shekau can enter his church because he doesn't look Fulanish. Too bad!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by jrusky(m): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Obas101:
How can a man of God confidently tell his members to kill a fellow human being angry
Once a thug always a thug

Yes he has the right to say so and can you tell us who are those the Pastor said they should kill If you have nothing to say just shut up ok. Your almanjiri brother has said Fulani killers are foreigners since they are foreigners that disrespect our peace so why not kill them all Till eternity I will support any move to decimate and destroy the fulani hersdsmen completely so get that into your brain quick.

Since the vampire fulani herdsmen are strangers with no respect for Nigeria then kill them all and if you are not cool with that then stay away from NL simple as that.

Every little they will attack christains every little thing even with no provocations they will turned their anger on Christian pls is it Christain that cursed your fore fathers The herdsmen are just too lucky that someone like me is not the president I would have let hell loose on their stupid heads, this was the reason the fulanis are hated everywhere in the world. Let me not digress much bro or whatever Apostle Suleiman was right and will alwys be right for saying Fulanis goats called herdsmen should be kill. We need peace in this country too many bloods has be spilled haba na wetin nah is it only us in Africa Nigeria this Nigeria that all sorts of horrible news its always from Nigeria.
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by luvinhubby(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
duni04:

May God forgive you for turning his word upside down. How many of the apostles of Christ retaliated when they were persecuted? when they were stoned, burnt at the stake, hung and fed to wild animals? Even Jesus Christ the progenitor of the faith was tortured and made to carry a cross on his back, whipped mercilessly, slapped, had nails driven into his hands and feet, how many of his persecutors did he kill?
You know the consequences for turning Gods word on its head?

Jesus Christ came(suffered & died) that i may live and live & abundantly, any herdsman that tries to tamper with this, will be mortally resisted.

Hosea 4:6 My people are being destroyed because they don't know me. It is all your fault, you priests, for you yourselves refuse to know me.
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by Sunkyphil(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
fake pastor how can he say they should kill
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

I have been monitoring your posts here, you have been against pastor Suleiman utterances.... I think it's high time Christians rise up and defend themselves against this blood thirsty monsters, since the govt of the day isn't helping.... Don't blame the pastor, it's just a case of a goat being pushed to the wall..!!
I have nothing against him, but there are ways to address this issue instead of fanning the embers of war.
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by Shafiiimran99: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
So wat all dez fake pastos are telin us is that all the politial leaders are gud people and that if jesus were to alive today he wl welcom them lik they do without telin them d kind of peson they re. The peson that u c in d church 2day, tomorow mosque n ovamorow shrine...re u telin me tha he or she is a gud muslim if such a peson claim to be muslim. Now u can c that dos alfas and pastos re notin but fake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria / Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady / Women Dance To Welcome Bishop Oyedepo To Omu Aran In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.