Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS (32783 Views)

FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja / Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga / DSS Saga: Apostle Suleman Cautions Against Protests, Urges Prayer For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by Obas101(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
jrusky:

Yes he has the right to say so and can you tell us who are those the Pastor said they should kill If you have nothing to say just shut up ok. Your almanjiri brother has said Fulani killers are foreigners since they are foreigners that disrespect our peace so why not kill them all Till eternity I will support any move to decimate and destroy the fulani hersdsmen completely so get that into your brain quick.

Since the vampire fulani herdsmen are strangers with no respect for Nigeria then kill them all and if you are not cool with that then stay away from NL simple as that.

Every little they will attack christains every little thing even with no provocations they will turned their anger on Christian pls is it Christain that cursed your fore fathers The herdsmen are just too lucky that someone like me is not the president I would have let hell loose on their stupid heads, this was the reason the fulanis are hated everywhere in the world. Let me not digress much bro or whatever Apostle Suleiman was right and will alwys be right for saying Fulanis goats called herdsmen should be kill. We need peace in this country too many bloods has be spilled haba na wetin nah is it only us in Africa Nigeria this Nigeria that all sorts of horrible news its always from Nigeria.
You lack insight. I'm not condemning fulani killings but only questiong the apostle imtegrity undecided

Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by okpor2(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
jeffoe:
but were resisted by security men of the hotel cool
did you see what I saw? Are the security men fayoses men? And which unarmed security men can face armed dss operatives? Me I know no attempt was made to arrest suleman. When he is to be arrested no security man can foil it
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by ahbey(m): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Defect to where? To your room or where

izzou:
Fayose has been a bone in the neck of this government. I must commend him.

He has proven beyond every reasonable doubt that we truly need an opposition. cool

But I know he will still behave like any other politician in Nigeria. Fayose will defect. It's just a matter of time before he does so.

But meanwhile, lers enjoy the thrills which the Ponmolomo 1 is giving us

grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by EMEBROS(m): 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Diamondpicture:
These country need more of fayose
WE DONOT NEED MORE OF FAYOSE, BUT RATHER THE YOUTH ENSURING TOTAL ERADICATION OF ALL OF THE PRESENT RULERS
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
If you can't be like Christ and his Apostles then you have no business in Christianity and the ministry.

Politics must not be brought to the pulpit. Mr Suleiman should be careful.
Shut up

#Coward
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by Fourwinds: 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
What is wrong with DSS.? y were they not active when killings were going on in Southern Kaduna...I'm ashamed of dis country
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by lereinter(m): 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
when a pastor is helped by a nigerian politician cos he is in the pdp
and this fayose will still join apc
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by seyodelola: 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mr bubu don get sensile dementia.
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by Tundeobama(m): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
Suleiman and Oyedepo were former Muslims, now Jesus ppl. It seems that pastors with Islamic backgrounds are d ones who hate it hypocracy.this mulslim people are always taking Christians any how in north.the bad thing is Muslim in south will support them online when they no the truth, told my friends in we have only south Nigeria and North Nigeria in 50yrs south Nigeria will hv far develop and north Nigeria will be like somalia.Am Muslim and hate terrorism Muslim should stop supporting it, the biggest mistake is we keep silent on it or support them, a time is coming it will fight back on us
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by iamsamadeyinka(m): 4:51am On Jan 26, 2017
Smh... The last I checked heaven isn’t looking to employ new judges, God isn’t looking for who to help Him slander His children. That’s all on you, do not mistake your position as God’s position…
TonyeBarcanista:
If you can't be like Christ and his Apostles then you have no business in Christianity and the ministry.

Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by peacesamuel94(m): 10:57am On Jan 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Advice yourself first.
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by peacesamuel94(m): 11:03am On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=53114030]
Did Jesus Christ or the early church "defended" themselves when attacked/persecuted by both the Judaisers and the Roman government?

Christ's mission was to die for your sins, not Suleiman OK.
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by peacesamuel94(m): 11:07am On Jan 26, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
So wat all dez fake pastos are telin us is that all the politial leaders are gud people and that if jesus were to alive today he wl welcom them lik they do without telin them d kind of peson they re. The peson that u c in d church 2day, tomorow mosque n ovamorow shrine...re u telin me tha he or she is a gud muslim if such a peson claim to be muslim. Now u can c that dos alfas and pastos re notin but fake

Do you read your bible at all, Christ was found among tax collectors and sinners in his days because according to him he came to call the lost not the righteous.
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 13, 2017
gohzieh:
Hmm..Help from above indeed.
This operatives are they taking laws into their hands or what happened to the so-called freedom of speech and expression.
Any ways the battle is of the Lord. His Word says touch not the anointed of God.

But sir ordering the killings of the fulanis is a wrong approach. His Word said to bless those that hate us.. as a clergic man you shouldn't resort to violence.

GodblessNigeria

My broda dont be an hypocrite nd dont mis interprete the bible. When you see one of those animals called fulanni herdsmman coming towards you..with a dagger stand there and start praying for him bcause jesus said u should pray for your enemies. When cutlass is by your side. You didnt read in your bible surffer not a witch to live? Anyone after your life is more than a witch and is supposed to die. Shikenah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria / Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady / Women Dance To Welcome Bishop Oyedepo To Omu Aran In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.