Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House (2303 Views)

Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack / Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House / Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
CplusJason:
I'm sorry benny, you're not close to the truth.

These eggs are not just bad, they're also rotten and very disastrous.

God is using my president to flush this bad eggs.
He can flush the "bad eggs" that's his job but he shouldn't flush along with the "good eggs".

My point.
Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by CplusJason: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
He can flush the "bad eggs" that's his job but he shouldn't flush along with the "good eggs".

My point.
Lol, okay benny. I get your point now. cheesy
Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by cstr55: 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
I don't know the issues with those of your likes who can't pass a message without one derogatory remark or the other. I suppose all Nigerians or Africans in the course of the US presidential election chose Trump?, is that what you meant?, then you have issues with your thought process.
I respect opinions that make sense. If your grouse against trump was backed with strong and convincing argument, i may not agree with you but i will applaud the rationale.
Your arguments are laughable and downright hate.
Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
cstr55:

I respect opinions that make sense. If your grouse against trump was backed with strong and convincing argument, i may not agree with you but i will applaud the rationale.
Your arguments are laughable and downright hate.
If i decide to hate on him, how does that affect your existence?. Must we all reason alike?.
Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by cstr55: 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
If i decide to hate on him, how does that affect your existence?. Must we all reason alike?.
Fair enough. Stupidity is a basic human right.
God bless you, milady.

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
cstr55:

Fair enough. Stupidity is a basic human right.
God bless you, milady.
Of course, stupidity is a basic human right... just as you've been exhibiting that.
Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by dracosith(m): 3:53am On Jan 26, 2017
Kagarko:

Just the same way we'll chase Christianity from the North.

We've already started. we'll see who cries at the end.

But for the topic Nobody ever dares Islam go Scot free.

Not Only Trump Even You for saying ''IDIOT''
d people I pity are ur fellow brothers in d north. but at d end of d d day u are killing urself, wetin concern me? religion of doom: Islam

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russian President, Vladimir Putin Snubs His Presidential Motorcade / Is UK Really Happy About The Election Of Obama As The President Of USA (world)? / Uhuru Kenyatta Appears At Icc In The Hague?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.