Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday (2509 Views)

US Visit: Atiku Has Disqualified Himself From Presidential Race – Sagay / Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit / 36 Speakers Of State Houses Of Assembly Storm Imo To Discuss Biafra .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday by AmadiAba: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
JUST IN!!! British PM, Theresa May to Discuss Biafra Agitation with Trump During US Visit on Friday

Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Theresa May is set to lobby for a favourable diplomatic relationship between the Nigerian government led by president Muhammadu Buhari and the new administration of Mr. Donald Trump, president of the United States of America, during her first official visit to the White House, commencing on Friday January 27, 2017

FULL STORY HERE >>> http://igberetvnews.com/318372

Re: UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday by LORDOFAFONJAS: 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
I AM A PROUD JEW cool

11 Likes

Re: UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday by Afriifa(m): 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
The sentence say "MAY" lol. Just kidding
Re: UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday by GTkester: 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
@OP, I saw that news, but just so you know - there's nothing absolutely to worry about.

I can tell you authoritatively that the Biafrans train is unstoppable. The momentum is highly in our favourite, even Theresa May knows that. so chilax and enjoy the movie.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday by orimsamsam(m): 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hmmm, igbere TV

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday by AmadiAba: 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
Wetin we do?

orimsamsam:
Hmmm, igbere TV

Re: UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday by muykem: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Now I can confirm that something is wrong with these Biafra agitators. How on earth you think your case is important to British PM. Has she ever mention your case to PMB before?

12 Likes

Re: UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday by blasterman(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
if u beleive this have 1% chance of happening then u are uninformed about the world and importance of countries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday by tociano009(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
Iregbetv with lie are same same,If you don't know,British government was facing very though and difficult issue as at now,Theresa May also looking for help from Trump because of trade Agreement,meanwhile your gullible readers will be happy and generate traffic for you

1 Like

Re: UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday by zendy: 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lagos/Ibadan expressway media have come up with another one

1 Like

Re: UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday by egbusi1(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday by samsono30: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Imagine stupid idiots celebrating in vain, for those who don't watch foreign news except Ibo/Nigeria film, British PM is only going to discuss how both country can join ties together since Trump is just coming in. Trump don't have better things to discuss, is Biafra that is the pressing issue not America again. MUMU set of people.

4 Likes

Re: UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday by muykem: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
my dear, Journalist are looking for news everywhere so they can talk about anything.
OmidinaKayode:

My muslim pro-dullard brother. We already know Allah have deleted Biafra from the brain of world leaders so there is no way they can talk about it even when New yorks times, Fox news, IBTimes, BBC and Reuters are all talking about Biafra.

Allahu Akumbaru!
Re: UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday by stefanweeks: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
we dey wait
Re: UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday by gawu1: 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
samsono30:
Imagine stupid idiots celebrating in vain, for those who don't watch foreign news except Ibo/Nigeria film, British PM is only going to discuss how both country can join ties together since Trump is just coming in. Trump don't have better things to discuss, is Biafra that is the pressing issue not America again. MUMU set of people.
I tell you, these ipods are the most mumu set of people on earth presently. Trump has said and repeated times without numbers that his presidency is only for America and Americans, nothing more. He has been saying America has suffered for others and that it's time America carters for only Americans. Trump is even ready to dump Trans Pacific Pac & organization like NATO which America has played significant roles in since their formation. Yet deluded as they are these ipods Miscreants hope and see him as their saviour.
In fact, seeing this their misdemeanors which has become daily occurrence, I have no options to believe what someone said about people with compressed head: they hardly can think out normal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday by cirmuell(m): 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Shameless feffle... This is one of the reasons I want this people to have their Biafra, they are a digrace to us Nigerians.

Of all the shiii going on in the world, na ipods matter go come remain on the table for those two to discuss? Haba na.

All the gumbody wey una dey do Israel, "we must be jew by force". When was the last time you heard Netanyahu mention Africa, not to talk of Nigeria, He's got his own 'rebels' to deal with. You will never get the attention you seek, not from these people anyway. It's the plain truth, and the earlier you guys realize this the better for your struggle.

1 Like

Re: UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday by months: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
THE BRITISH ARE WORKING TO RETAIN OWNERSHIP OF NIGER-DELTA OIL.

SHE DEFINATELY WILL TRY AND FAIL BECOS TRUMP IS SENT BY GOD.

TRUMP WILL DIVIDE NIGERIA AND AFTER THAT BAN THE MUSLIM NORTH FROM AMERICA.
Re: UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday by babdap: 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Another propaganda, e be like say them want to tell us another lie.
Re: UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
yorubas won't like this news
Re: UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday by dmz1: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
The UK voted for Brexit to break away from the EU but they want Nigeria to remain one irrespective of the people's desire. v what hypocrisy from Britain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday by prince9851(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
[s]
gawu1:

I tell you, these ipods are the most mumu set of people on earth presently. Trump has said and repeated times without numbers that his presidency is only for America and Americans, nothing more. He has been saying America has suffered for others and that it's time America carters for only Americans. Trump is even ready to dump Trans Pacific Pac & organization like NATO which America has played significant roles in since their formation. Yet deluded as they are these ipods Miscreants hope and see him as their saviour.
In fact, seeing this their misdemeanors which has become daily occurrence, I have no options to believe what someone said about people with compressed head: they hardly can think out normal.
[/s]
He said America FIRST not America ONLY
Re: UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday by prince9851(m): 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
cirmuell:
Shameless feffle... This is one of the reasons I want this people to have their Biafra, they are a digrace to us Nigerians.

Of all the shiii going on in the world, na ipods matter go come remain on the table for those two to discuss? Haba na.

All the gumbody wey una dey do Israel, "we must be jew by force". When was the last time you heard Netanyahu mention Africa, not to talk of Nigeria, He's got his own 'rebels' to deal with. You will never get the attention you seek, not from these people anyway. It's the plain truth, and the earlier you guys realize this the better for your struggle.
na wa o
Why Biafra matter dey give u high BP like dis na? grin
Re: UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday by gawu1: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
prince9851:
[s][/s]
He said America FIRST not America ONLY
So, he said Biafra SECOND! I got you right.
Re: UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday by prince9851(m): 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
gawu1:

So, Biafra SECOND! I got you right.
Wen did I say he said Biafra second
Are u OK?
Re: UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday by gawu1: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
prince9851:
Wen did I say he said Biafra second Are u OK?
You are terribly ok, if I know.

(1) (Reply)

What Media Hides About Ile Ife Massacre / Biafra: The Only Way To Break Up Nigeria Is War – Northern Elders Spit Fire / The North Might Be Planning Something Big For Yorubas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.