Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US (63084 Views)

Breaking News Iran: President Trump Bans All Muslims From Entering United States / Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship / Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by samijay8(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Statsocial:
Nice one. The only reason Nigeria is not on that list is because of Christians in the south. Hopefully, Marie le pen would get in and do the same in France too. The reason why most Christians in the west are naive enuf to allow Muslims in is because they do not understand want we face here. Just 0.7% Muslims in USA yet they create so much havoc that ppl are now scared now imagine what Nigerian Christians are going through sharing an almost equal population with them.
see this one, south ko, na east. The reason Nigeria isn't there is because other African country even Muslim dominated one isn't there except. those ones like Tunisia, Egypt and other middle east countries in Asia. so clear that Oshogbo weed in Ur head

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by able88(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
all the AWUSA/Fulani Muslims in this thread are mute. why?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by MrMontella(m): 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
there is no innocent muslim. The reason why you think otherwise is because the so called moderates find it difficult reading the quran because it is in Arabic language. The moment they are able to read it, they will become terrorists.
winner01 is this you? undecided

Btw not all muslims are terrorists..stop being myopic

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by pchukwudi: 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
Stop whinning. Go back to your country and help to develop it. You have no moral right to tell Americans how to run their country. If you knew any better you won't need America. Go back home if you don't like their way of life.

dsenator:
Truth be told,this man is ready to put an end to what America really stands for.He is a man that does not like immigrants at all wether legal or illegal.America is great because of their immigration policies that encourage immigrants into the country,embrace and assist them to realize their dreams and thats why for example we have so many Indians excelling in medicine and I.T and Nigerians doing extremely well in the medical field today.
Trump kept telling his supporters at his campaigns and rallies that the immigrants have taken the jobs from the native Americans and was promising to return their jobs to them by deporting all the undocumented immigrants.
It is not debatable that its not only the countries mentioned here that would be affected as he is not targeting only the muslims but the immigrants as a whole because the republicans believe that the democrats always enjoy the lion"s share of the immigrant"s support during elections.
I can bet it with anyone that if for example the Ghanaians that were issued visa into the US in 2016 were 100,000,expect the number to be highly reduced to something like 20,000 for this year 2017.
He is the commander-in chief of the country, he can take whatever decisions he feels like and all we can do is to wish him all the best.

9 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by stagamagadasca(f): 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
Statsocial:
Nice one. The only reason Nigeria is not on that list is because of Christians in the south. Hopefully, Marie le pen would get in and do the same in France too. The reason why most Christians in the west are naive enuf to allow Muslims in is because they do not understand want we face here. Just 0.7% Muslims in USA yet they create so much havoc that ppl are now scared now imagine what Nigerian Christians are going through sharing an almost equal population with them.
Wre can I see you ...I want to buy u a bottle of origin am serious

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lilimax:

The religion is very violent!

Really Which religion isn't violent?

Christianity: The countries that created these refugees by bombing their lands are christians. Why isn't Christianity tagged a violent religion. Ohh the media wouldn't say jack shit about the terrorism they bring to the shores of these countries or better still, will find a different grammer to use

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by alBHAGDADI: 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
MrMontella:

But all muslims dont condemn terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by mu2sa2: 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
SexyBabe001:

Well said darling..
Do you know the number of murders in US? Is it Muslims that are doing the killings? Even if there isn't a single Muslim in US, the mind-buggling murder rate there won't change. Say something sensible next time, girl.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by MrMontella(m): 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
But all muslims dont condemn terrorists.
ive seen a few condemn it.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Lilimax(f): 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
BackToLife:
Good!!! The shooting and killings of Chritians in USA and innocent people in Night clubs would reduce and finally stop now that they know a decisive sincere leader is mercilessly dealing with them. These jihadist don't understand persuasion or placating, force and Power is the only thing that can cub their excesses. I really wish buhari would have disappointed me by being untribalized leader. But he repeatedly saw and hear how his fulani brothers wantonly and senselessly kill innocent Nigerians, yet he turned his face away. They even had effrontery to give order to start arresting whoever speak against this satanic wonton killings. Southern Christians; Igbos and Yorubas, unite before its too late! You permit killing of more innocent souls by your selfish tribalism! And there blood shall be upon you! GOD gives us opportunity to stop our enemy but some because of being myopically blinded by selfish tribalism would rather preferred to be enslaved and killed by Muslims instead of uniting with their Southern Christian brothers to clinch Power like the Muslims have always done.
@ highlighted may not happen soon because we have many Yoruba Muslims they have sympathy for their Northern faithfuls.
This was the same reason that made them united with the North to oust Jonathan leaving us in this present condition and predicament as a country embarassed
However, some of them that have converted to Christians are really flowing with the SE and SS people in terms of marriages and others . embarassed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by TheFreeOne: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
MrMontella:

But all terrorists are muslims

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by RonJeremy: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
President Trump should please add Nigeria to the list, there is no difference between the terrorists and El Rufai that is committing genocide in Southern Kaduna....

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by deebrain(m): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Statsocial:

Men, you said the truth O. But we should keep on praying......

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Ahmiee(f): 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
hope we apply same law in Nigeria. though i know my country, we have a long way to go
Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by mmmustapha(m): 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
in compliance with this policy, as a matter of urgency he should evacuate all American citizens in those listed countries. There's nothing you can do to stop or slow Islam, it survived greatest hardship from greatest kafirun. so not going to US will not bring any hardship to Muslim world. I suggest he should try more harder by dropping some atomic bombs to terminate us.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Lilimax(f): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
ollah1:

Really Which religion isn't violent?

Christianity: The countries that created these refugees by bombing their lands are christians. Why isn't Christianity tagged a violent religion. Ohh the media wouldn't say jack shit about the terrorism they bring to the shores of these countries or better still, will find a different grammer to use

Bros, stop leaving in denials.
If I am to choose another religion on this planet, it'll never be Islam cos of what it preaches embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by wristbangle: 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
sunnyside16:

I am not talking economy, i am talking terrorism.

As u saying that there is prevalence of terrorism in Germany?

Well... countries who have banned Islam are enjoying peace (for e.g Japan and china). Not that I support this move but if it is necessary for peace to reign, so be it.

Look at turkey case, a country which used to be peaceful has become violence of recent due to extreme dominance of Islam.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by MrMontella(m): 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
TheFreeOne:

But all terrorists are muslims
completely false...
Even irreligious persons can be terrorists..

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by kizking: 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
wow
Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by CplusJason: 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
2dugged:
there is nothing like good Muslims,let's call a spade a spade , they are either perpetrators or apologists to the course, hence the reason they will rather attack Christians condemning terrorist acts rather than channel the energy to call out their terrorist brothers and cousins, in other words they are all the same
Imose, you go live long. God bless u. wink

I hope my beautiful benita27 can see clearly how my president is working. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by femliany(m): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
There is now a new sheriff in town

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Kingbuhari(m): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
may God bless Donald Trump, may God bless sovereignty state of Biafra... Oga trump u for include some section of Nigeria in that list,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
CplusJason:
Imose, you go live long. God bless u. wink

I hope my beautiful benit.a27 can see clearly how my president is working. cool
You and i know that's a fallacy.
Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by alBHAGDADI: 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
MrMontella:
ive seen a few condemn it.
When are you going to see thousands condemn it just as we see them protest in the street when someone allegedly blasphemes islam?

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by MrMontella(m): 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
mmmustapha:
in compliance with this policy, as a matter of urgency he should evacuate all American citizens in those listed countries. There's nothing you can do to stop or slow Islam, it survived greatest hardship from greatest kafirun. so not going to US will not bring any hardship to Muslim world. I suggest he should try more harder by dropping some atomic bombs to terminate us.
sorry o...
Islam is like a snake which bites its own tail...But in the end...islam will either be totally reformed or it will die a slow death...

This is the age of Information...

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lilimax:
Bros, stop leaving in denials.
If I am to choose another religion on this planet, it'll never be Islam cos of what it preaches embarassed

Lol. What does the Quran preach which is different from what the Bible preaches? Don't come here and tell me old testament and new testament. Jesus said he didn't come to abolish what the old testament says and besides old and new are BIBLE

Also, why don't u debunk what I said rather than "stop living in denial" response? Nobody asked you to switch to Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by mario383: 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
goshen26:
Not all Muslim are .................but all terrorists are ...............
Na who you want make him complete the blank spaces when all Nigerians christians are living in great fears daily basis?
Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by NaMeAboki: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
maslong:
shocked shocked cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

NO wonder terrorist and potential terrorist so much hate Trump.
Trump do not forget to also ban the ones from Nigeria, because all na the same. hahahahaha,kikikiki

But we all know the majority from Nigeria with unquenchable passion to emigrate to Amelica have flattened heads; and Trump will surely also be there waiting to kick their black arses out because he equally hates them - while remaining foolishly in denial, assuming him him as some kind of their messiah.LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by MrMontella(m): 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
When are you going to see thousands condemn it just as we see them protest in the street when someone allegedly blasphemes islam?
grin grin
you want make their head commot for thier body undecided

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Lilimax(f): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
abbey621:
You people are so full of ignorance, he is not banning every Muslim just those from countries with massive terror potentials like Yemen, Syria, Iraq but countries like Saudi Arabia and Egypt with the largest Muslim population in the world are exempted.
Don't be deceived?
If you're a Nigeria Muslim, try applying for an American Visa then you'll know that President Trump is not smiling. embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by nicolosam(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bold administrative order to reposition the country for a redirected fight against terrorism. This is a president who knows where he is going and got to commence immediately without delay! I shall have such opportunity one day! God bless my thought!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by CplusJason: 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
You and i know that's a fallacy.
Falla what?? grin

Benny darling, that's just the truth right there!!! I'll tell you something later. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships / South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" / Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.