Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US (63080 Views)

Breaking News Iran: President Trump Bans All Muslims From Entering United States / Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship / Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by NevetsIbot(m): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Presido!!!!! Better stop those canibals from entering ur land.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Lilimax(f): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. What does the Quran preach which is different from what the Bible preaches? Don't come here and tell me old testament and new testament. Jesus said he didn't come to abolish what the old testament says and besides old and new are BIBLE

Also, why don't u debunk what I said rather than "stop living in denial" response? Nobody asked you to switch to Islam.

A lot! One major one is that my Bible did not tell our Christian males to embark on a suicide mission after which
they'll be rewarded with 72 virgins in paradise shocked
Isn't this satanic?

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
samsono30:

Shut up, is it ur business, just face ur own situation here, am sure ur area no get light since bubu left this country, then u are here vomiting rubbish.

e pain u? abeg take some of this

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by repogirl(f): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
This is not a good move sha.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
wristbangle:

As u saying that there is prevalence of terrorism in Germany?

Well... countries who have banned Islam are enjoying peace (for e.g Japan and china). Not that I support this move but if it is necessary for peace to reign, so be it.

Look at turkey case, a country which used to be peaceful has become violence of recent due to extreme dominance of Islam.

This happened in Japan last year

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/25/tokyo-knife-attack-stabbing-sagamihara?client=ms-android-samsung

The news didn't really travel because it wasn't carried out by a Muslim neither was the attack tagged terrorism

Regarding Turkey, Islam has been the dominant religion for decades. I don't know where you read or heard your "recent extreme dominance of Islam"

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Menzy86(m): 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
alcmene:
He should as a matter of fact ban anyone bearing a muslim name from entering US.

They are all the same......
I have a muslim surname but I was born a Christian. What happens to people like us?
Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by femolii: 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
God bless u trump

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
CplusJason:
Falla what?? grin

Benny darling, that's just the truth right there!!! I'll tell you something later. cheesy
I have a nice muslim landlord here, better than some Christians i know.

I can't condemn all because of the acts of some foolish set.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by jrusky(m): 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
On this one point I support the American personally I'm sick of Muslim and a tough leader with tough stance is needed to checkmate to total zero level. Any country still at peace are at peace simply because the Muslim n that coutry hasn't grown to full men the moment that happenes that country will know no peace again.

No matter how you help the Muslim he will still want you dead by all means this is what I don't understand in them, just naturally wicked. I have seen so many so called good ones among them are secretly support terrorism I have caught them dancing in the private room whenever they heard a terrorist has stricken in any part of the world.

Sorry to say to this with what is happening in Nigeria under this useless govt anything any leader want to do to clip their wings to control their aggression and wickedness is welcome since they are not ready to edit the work Kill in their Quoran then THEY should be ban in anyway possible the world need Peace and not pretending Islamic prace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by manny4life(m): 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lilimax:
Don't be deceived?
If you're a Nigeria Muslim, try applying for an American Visa then you'll know that President Trump is not smiling. embarassed

This won't affect Muslims alone, Christians from other nations should gear up because it would affect them as well.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lilimax:

A lot! One major one is that my Bible did not tell our Christian males to embark on a suicide mission after which
they'll be rewarded with 72 virgins in paradise shocked
Isn't this satanic?

I see you belong to the crew of those that believe what you read online hook, line and sinker. I see how you smartly ignored all what I said cos if u were, u would counter my statements with superior facts.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by wristbangle: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
ollah1:

This happened in Japan last year

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/25/tokyo-knife-attack-stabbing-sagamihara?client=ms-android-samsung

The news didn't really travel because it wasn't carried out by a Muslim neither was the attack tagged terrorism

Regarding Turkey, Islam has been the dominant religion for decades. I don't know where you read or heard your "recent extreme dominance of Islam"

Yes I know it's decade but early 2000 downwards, turkey is not as violent as it is now.

The link explains only one terrorist attack in Japan but how many can we account for islamic countries? I have lost count bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by femolii: 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
Change ur names
Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by willibounce1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lol...the Islamic terrorists in Northern nigeria will be groaning in pains right now. I think the UK and other countries should do the same so that Islamic terrorists will be stocked in their Islamic countries and continue to.bomb themselves into extinction.

Any Muslim American citizen that travels out of America should not be allowed to come back....kikikiki.

One thing that is very certain with all these happenings in the word is that a gargantuan WAR is coming and people should be prepared. The Islamic terrorist are never going to allow peace reign. They don't understand what peace means

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by repogirl(f): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Presido!!!!! Better stop those canibals from entering ur land.
when did you become female?
Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Yes I know it's decade but early 2000 downwards, turkey is not as violent as it is now.

The link explains only one terrorism attack in Japan but how many can we account for islamic countries? I have lost count bro.

Why didn't this attack fly?
Why didn't they tag it a terrorist attack?
Why didn't they tag the guy a terrorist?
Why didn't they tag the attacks the west unleashed on Libya, Syria, Iraq et al terrorist attacks?

You see the hight of double standards and hypocrisy.

The reason you have lost count is simply because the west won't stop bombing.

Who are the west?
What is their religion(s)?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by maslong(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
NaMeAboki:

But we all know the majority from Nigeria with unquenchable passion to emigrate to Amelica have flattened heads; and Trump will surely also be there waiting to kick their black arses out because he equally hates them - while remaining foolishly in denial, assuming him him as some kind of their messiah.LOL

He will only ban the ones with terrorist names.eg muha..... ,ladin.... , etc etc
Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by abbey621(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lilimax:
Don't be deceived?
If you're a Nigeria Muslim, try applying for an American Visa then you'll know that President Trump is not smiling. embarassed

You are so backward thinking! I'ma Muslim, I'm a Nigerian and I'm also a U.S Citizen. I voted for Trump and I'm proud of it. If you had any clue how a real democracy works you would know people can't be deported or refused visas based on religion alone. Even the law that Trump signed only subjects certain Muslims to extreme vetting before they can be given visas, it does not ban them; educate yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by CplusJason: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
I have a nice muslim landlord here, better than some Christians i know.

I can't condemn all because of the acts of some foolish set.
Lmfao!!! Don't be fooled by the smile of a matured Hyena...... wink

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Halexgos(m): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Halexgos is back . Be happy [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by adek6555: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
SexyBabe001:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-to-sign-order-9686813
Is mr trump really plan to do so? anyway O ALAH PLEASE GUIDE HIM TO THE RIGHT PATH.
Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
CplusJason:
Lmfao!!! Don't be fooled by the smile of a matured Hyena...... wink
He's a nice man and a liberal one though.
Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by MENELIK1: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
TheFreeOne:

But all terrorists are muslims
Yes, like Joseph Kony of the Lord Resistance Army.
Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by yinkslinks(m): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Yes he won't mention that but he has advised that any name like Abdul, aminu, musa, jibril, Amina, rakiya, biliki who come for visa in America embassy in Nigeria should be denied grin grin grin
maslong:
shocked shocked cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

NO wonder terrorist and potential terrorist so much hate Trump.
Trump do not forget to also ban the ones from Nigeria, because all na the same. hahahahaha,kikikiki

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by younglas: 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Religious fanatics both in Islam and Christianity foolish people
Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
... Men are busy working while the other guy is on the 'oza' room enjoying himself.

Donald Trump is an action president.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by maslong(m): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
Menzy86:
I have a muslim surname but I was born a Christian. What happens to people like us?

Then go and change it. it is possible.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by yinkslinks(m): 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
I had a vision D160 visa form changed by what religion are you? Hahahaha let's see those that will deny Jesus or Mohammed just to get American visa.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by maslong(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
yinkslinks:
Yes he won't mention that but he has advised that any name like Abdul, aminu, musa, jibril, Amina, rakiya, biliki who come for visa in America embassy in Nigeria should be denied grin grin grin

That is great cheesy grin
Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by wristbangle: 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
ollah1:

Why didn't this attack fly?
Why didn't they tag it a terrorist attack?
Why didn't they tag the guy a terrorist?
Why didn't they tag the attacks the west unleashed on Libya, Syria, Iraq et al terrorist attacks?

You see the hight of double standards and hypocrisy.

The reason you have lost count is simply because the west won't stop bombing.

Who are the west?
What is their religion(s)?

If it didn't fly, the media house in that link wouldn't have posted it. Between it was on the news bro. Google it to confirm. No one is playing hypocrisy here
Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by whatisthetruth: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
It's not about muslim violence really...

I believe it is about the Sharia.

Muslims are flooding the U.S with a goal in mind, REMOVE THE U.S CONSTITUTION AND INSTITUTE SHARIA LAW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Toks2008(m): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
I honestly do not see this as a viable solution cos any Muslim from Islamic country can nationalize in a non Islamic country and still find their way into U.S

I think the best bet is to tighten the visa application process and do proper screening rather than banning Islamic countries which may aggravate the extremists that are already in the states.

My humble opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships / South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" / Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.