Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG (40160 Views)

Dan Yakubu: Alamajiri Who Turned Economics Graduate. Photos / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by LecciGucci: 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

Ok

So how are u dear? cheesy
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by curvilicious: 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
mascot87:

Low life

Congrats sir!
High lifer
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by curvilicious: 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
mascot87:
That's my bae kiss kiss

If she's not ur bae make thunder fire you dere
Isi ewu!
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by mascot87(m): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
curvilicious:

If she's not ur bae make thunder fire you dere
Isi ewu!

Frustrated goat. Life is really hitting u very hard. Sorry
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by curvilicious: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
mascot87:

Low life

Why e pain u like this?
Heya
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by curvilicious: 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
mascot87:

Frustrated goat. Life is really hitting u very hard. Sorry

Why do u have so much pain?
You exude so much pain choi
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by MissVirginLuna(f): 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
LecciGucci:

So how are u dear? cheesy
Fine thanks
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by tillaman(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Beauty plus brain
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by Adesiji77: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
@Bakare19, Tiny23

I was just kidding. Noticed that it was on the right hand. wink

1 Like

Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by tutorago: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Congrats.

######################################################
Are you a private home tutor or you need the service of a private home tutor?

We are home tuition broker.

kindly send a mail to info@tutorago.com or register at https://tutorago.com
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by econome(m): 4:36am On Jan 26, 2017
Naijahelm:
Pretty Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun bagged a first class degree in Economics from the University Of Lagos (UNILAG)

The beautiful Funmi shared the news on her Twitter page thanking God for his grace and favour over her as she accomplished her childhood dreams.

Beauty and brain. Congratulations!

http://twitter.com/funmilawole/status/823913620224483328

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/meet-pretty-funmilayo-first-class.html?m=1

Another Okonjo iweala is born...

You shall be useful positively to this great country Nigeria!"
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by Emeraldz(f): 7:05am On Jan 26, 2017
Congratulations to her
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by hollywater: 7:05am On Jan 26, 2017
Congrats to my dear . From every indication, She was focused, unlike runs girls.
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by Bakare19: 9:05am On Jan 26, 2017
Adesiji77:
@Bakare19, Tiny23
I was just kidding. Noticed that it was on the right hand. wink
Lol
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by Fearcom(m): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Lol. Got ur point tho. Ama change the moniker sef b4 I cobalize myself.

Cobalize....that slang caught my attention... used that a lot in secondary school lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police / Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) / “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.