Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health (39294 Views)

'Amaechi Is A Thief': APC Members Protest In Rivers, Urge FG To Prosecute Him / Southern Kaduna Crisis: El-Rufai Vows To Prosecute False News Mongers / Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by FBIL: 4:03am On Jan 26, 2017
Stop complaining! You said you hated Jonathan because he was loved by the SE/SS, and that you prefered an illiterate to a PhD holder just to show your hatred. Stop complaining oh..because we're in it together!! Buhari is returning on 6th February, so ask your doctor for some medicines to enable you cope with what is coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Afriifa(m): 4:28am On Jan 26, 2017
Alphageometrix:

Lol, bros u go kill person with laughter. That was quite hilarious.
lol, no mind me ooh. I am just funny at times
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Afriifa(m): 4:29am On Jan 26, 2017
VajanahDischaj:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen!!!!!!
:Dnobi small thing
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Afriifa(m): 4:31am On Jan 26, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe... Falls from 2nd floor! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
cheesy
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by macgodon: 5:16am On Jan 26, 2017
ayobase:
Skepticism will certainly abound in a confused country where the availability, efficiency and effectiveness of the leadership is questionable under no dissemination of resourceful and defined information.

Rumour mongers will surely have a field period until the truth prevails.

And the same lair Lai who is supposed to furnish us with information regarding the health of our President is the same giving this information in behalf of the FG.

So, we have no right to know about our President's welfare, but you have the right to arrest us for asking questions.

As it is, it seems there is an iota of truth in the rumour after all.
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:18am On Jan 26, 2017
str8talk1:

You should ask the South-Westerners? They put us in this mess.
I weak no be here I tell u
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:19am On Jan 26, 2017
Afriifa:
The only news that will relieve MMM participants from committing suicide is the death of the President.

Lord let Thy will be DONE.

I am tired.
trust me, you might die before buhari.
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by macgodon: 5:21am On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=macgodon post=53135061][/quote] you don't need to arrest anybody, the president should just come out and say I am hale and healthy e no hard pass this intact the masses will come out to criticize the media that give the wrong msg why una de make simple things hard for this country?
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by macgodon: 5:25am On Jan 26, 2017
xana101:
Even a dead man can not rule like this administration. So he's dead or alive makes no difference. I'm just waiting till 2019.
2019 is too far 10th of February
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Afriifa(m): 5:27am On Jan 26, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
trust me, you might die before buhari.
lol, you wish. Anyway is not my wish for the President to die. Next time read my words line by line, and make sure you understand the meaning of what it portrays before you quote me. "Lord let thy will be DONE" and please Goodmorning.
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by macgodon: 5:29am On Jan 26, 2017
nwakibe:
If it it is "Lie" Mohammed, then forget it. He always say the opposite. In fact for this statement coming from him, I think Buhari is de...
soon they will start arresting people that laugh in Swahili in this country , hihihihihihihe

1 Like

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by mousco(m): 5:35am On Jan 26, 2017
Leave critics n think of how u FG can improve the life of common man, thats what u r voted for not to show muscle
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by DavidEsq(m): 6:20am On Jan 26, 2017
DDeliverer:

The matter tire me...

BUHARI is useless, dead or alive...
wickid person cheesy
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by MrHighSea: 6:22am On Jan 26, 2017
Make them start voter's registration now. I no wan hear say crowd dy. This man must go cos he's sick n well travelled.
Arrest me.
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by alezzy13: 6:23am On Jan 26, 2017
all of una wey dey drop comments here any how, be careful ooooo.

your IP adress is not as anonymous as yu may think
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by alezzy13: 6:26am On Jan 26, 2017
FBIL:
[s]Stop complaining! You said you hated Jonathan because he was loved by the SE/SS, and that you prefered an illiterate to a PhD holder just to show your hatred. Stop complaining oh..because we're in it together!! Buhari is returning on 6th February, so ask your doctor for some medicines to enable you cope with what is coming.[/s]

You guys should stop this stale nonsense. Its really becoming boring. If GEJ had lived to expectation, no one would think of voting Buhari.
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by huntax(m): 6:26am On Jan 26, 2017
DDeliverer:

The matter tire me...

BUHARI is useless, dead or alive...
I remember Fayose's pre-election rant, warning us not to vote for a weak and half dead president. We all thought he was mad then, pointing to the fact that they were already smelling defeat before the battle begun.
I wouldn't be surprised if Tinubu did this on purpose with the plan of making Osibanjo the eventual president.
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Praktikals(m): 6:35am On Jan 26, 2017
Afriifa:
The only news that will relieve MMM participants from committing suicide is the death of the President.
I dont get the correlation undecided
Na Baba say make you dull?
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by bigzykizzy: 6:37am On Jan 26, 2017
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe falls to next floor hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehefalls to anoda floor hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe ooooppps no more floor to fall to. anyway..... hehehehehehehrhehehehehehrhehehehehe
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by mekybabe1: 6:41am On Jan 26, 2017
Na so una llie during Late president Yar'adua's time.
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by ojtech8291: 6:55am On Jan 26, 2017
Mohammed said government would neither stifle press freedom nor abridge the citizens’ right to express themselves freely through constructive criticism or protests. Then, where is the money? Mr. P nothing will happen to you, just come back and finished what you started. undecided undecided
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Afriifa(m): 7:19am On Jan 26, 2017
Praktikals:

I dont get the correlation undecided
Na Baba say make you dull?
I am so sorry, you came late.
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by CHANNEL91(f): 7:21am On Jan 26, 2017
This government is doomed, rubbish government. May God punish this people for suffering the masses. Come february 5th we are protesting. Werey Government with misplaced piorities.
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by uvalued(m): 7:25am On Jan 26, 2017

Mohammed noted that the naysayers had also resorted to the use of ethnicity and religion as tools to divide Nigerians, over-heat the polity, and cause panic among the citizenry.

Mohammed said government would neither stifle press freedom nor abridge the citizens’ right to express themselves freely through constructive criticism or protests.

He, however, warned that “the security agencies will neither allow any resort to violence nor a willful subversion of the state for whatever reason’’.

maka laff ... who is bringing division in nigeria if not fulani herdsmen who are overheating the polity and presido no say noffing.. check out the last attack in benue if the ones fueling it are attack fulani headsmen and the impunity of the president who just keeps dumb
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Wesely01(m): 7:37am On Jan 26, 2017
alcmene:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/fg-to-deal-with-subversive-rumour-mongers-on-president-buhari-s-health/182546.html#X7LUsmbbZ7BlkQg7.99

What a government , can not provide food for the masses but want to catch people that are carrying rumours. Nigerians Na God catch una for voting them into power.
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by davidif: 7:47am On Jan 26, 2017
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by kutchs: 7:48am On Jan 26, 2017
Lai Mohammed should also know that harrasment and intimidation of the opposition as is scaremongering is not part of democracy. When you harass and intimidate the opposition and those who don't agree with you as the current govt is doing they resort and devise means to get back at you.

When you are dishonest and hold back information which the citizenry should have you open door to speculation and rumour mongering. We have a president who told us that medical tourism abroad won't be tolerated under his govt but runs off to London at the slight symptom of headache. When we have a president who budgeted over 5billion naira in the last two years for the Aso Rock Villa and still doesn't patronize the clinic to treat his ailment.

I don't wish him death, God forbid I do but the govt and his handlers must respect our feelings and right to have certain information.
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by babaloke: 8:04am On Jan 26, 2017
All these things that lie Mohammed is saying,is increasing people's curiousity;
If indeed the rumours are "FALSE",lets wait till the end of the 10 days leave and see if Buhari returns to the country or not.
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by Ladokun12(m): 8:26am On Jan 26, 2017
Pls ooo,are we in a military regime?
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by hedonistic: 8:41am On Jan 26, 2017
maclatunji:
It only takes the rightful and lawful arrest of such people for the obviously naive posters who are flooding this thread to realize that sedition is a serious offence and no serious government tolerates it.

Listen to yourself and you would notice just how despicable you are. Perhaps too much hitting of your forehead on the ground has permanently damaged your mental facilities.

So in the midst of all the serious challenges (as a result of Buhari's clueless leadership) facing Nigeria now, does it make sense that a "serious" government should allocate scarce time and resources to combating rumour mongering about the president's health?

Some of you are too annoying to condone. Oya exercise your empty e-power by banning me. That's all you can do. Doesn't change the truth of the words I uttered here. Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by chris31(m): 8:50am On Jan 26, 2017
God of Abacha, Stella & Yaradua pls hear ur children.
Re: FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health by hedonistic: 8:51am On Jan 26, 2017
alezzy13:

You guys should stop this stale nonsense. Its really becoming boring. If GEJ had lived to expectation, no one would think of voting Buhari.

What is stale and unbearably boring is the misguided notion that GEJ didn't live up to expectations. Now, with benefit of hindsight, would you prefer a return to the GEJ era or would you prefer we rot in the miserable cesspit we are now stuck in under Buhari? Your response would say everything about you that we need to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Are Atiku, Tinubu In Secret Moves To Float 3rd Force? / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women / Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.