Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death (28110 Views)

Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano / Michael Jonathan Asemota And Abike Dabiri Meet After He Returned N150m In Qatar / FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by sugarbelly4: 6:42am On Jan 30, 2017
Buhari's Special Adviser, Abike Dabiri, laughs, hysterically, at those peddling his death rumour. She shared the recent photo of President Buhari with his wife, in London and wrote;

''Some rumor mongers will say"Oh.That is not London Ha ha ha''

See the tweet below

https://twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/825644638795157505

[img]http://3.bp..com/-1S5OzUNLS-M/WI7RjqDeR1I/AAAAAAAAMYc/G1dLLQbZSxMGrq1U0NUZw5DS89MjnZE3wCLcB/s400/abike.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/buharis-special-adviser-abike-dabiri.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by sugarbelly4: 6:42am On Jan 30, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by LORDOFAFONJAS: 6:46am On Jan 30, 2017
Nonsense undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by sarrki(m): 6:47am On Jan 30, 2017
Baba will live long

The power if life and death resides with the celestial master of universe.

The I am that I am

He that answereth by fire, please hear the prayers of the progressives and shame the enemies of Nigeria

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by sarrki(m): 6:48am On Jan 30, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Nonsense undecided

Morning bro

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by ayamLekan(m): 6:50am On Jan 30, 2017
Misplaced priorities

8 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by Frankyboy1(m): 6:52am On Jan 30, 2017
Non true Christian prays for the death of another!Rather we pray for our leaders as commanded in the Bible! Get well soon president, Nd may the grace and wisdom of God to govern aright be ur portion in Jesus name

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by sarrki(m): 6:56am On Jan 30, 2017
Frankyboy1:
Non true Christian prays for the death of another!Rather we pray for our leaders as commanded in the Bible! Get well soon president, Nd may the grace and wisdom of God to govern aright be ur portion in Jesus name

God bless you

You are a patriotic Nigeria

May your days be long

You will never lack

Long live Mr president

Long live federal republic of Nigeria

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by Benjom(m): 7:01am On Jan 30, 2017
Issorite... I'll see him live at the airport in few days time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by Iamwrath: 7:11am On Jan 30, 2017
iz forosup
Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:11am On Jan 30, 2017
I can't call that mock, shes just having a good laugh.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by 7lives: 7:12am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

God bless you

You are a patriotic Nigeria

May your days be long

You will never lack

Long live Mr president

Long live federal republic of Nigeria

It has nothing to do with patriotism, a true Christian can not hate anybody. This is why I sometimes sympathise with church goers who think they are Christians, it is just not possible to have the spirit of Christ " HOLY SPIRIT " in you and still be capable of hating anybody, IT IS JUST NOT POSSIBLE.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by sarrki(m): 7:16am On Jan 30, 2017
7lives:

It has nothing to do with patriotism, a true Christian can not hate anybody. This is why I sometimes sympathise with church goers who think they are Christians, it is just not possible to have the spirit of Christ " HOLY SPIRIT " in you and still be capable of hating anybody, IT IS JUST NOT POSSIBLE.

This is what I call patriotic Nigerians

Keep it up brother

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by austin2all: 7:37am On Jan 30, 2017
7lives:

oga abeg spare us that trash. That's the sole reason you Muslims think the christians are cowards. You slaughter humans at will and make these kind of comments at christians just to prevent them from reprisal attacks too.
that's an old trick.
who cares about the bible messages when ones life is at stake.
for gods danm sake, why cant you rag heads be tollerant at least.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by austin2all: 7:39am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

This is what I call patriotic Nigerians

Keep it up brother

shut the Bleep up, brainwashed zombie.
with people like you around, the world still has a long way to go.

14 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by Funlordjnr: 7:46am On Jan 30, 2017
austin2all:

shut the Bleep up, brainwashed zombie.
with people like you around, the world still has a long way to go.

Stop crying like a baby you smelly wailer! grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by mr1759: 7:59am On Jan 30, 2017
abike is right it might really not be buhari,
abike thought she is helping APC out.
I pity the poor, amala skin coloured woman
madam u will soon have your hand burn in this political fire
Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 30, 2017
sugarbelly4:
Buhari's Special Adviser, Abike Dabiri, laughs, hysterically, at those peddling his death rumour. She shared the recent photo of President Buhari with his wife, in London and wrote;

See the tweet below

[img]http://3.bp..com/-1S5OzUNLS-M/WI7RjqDeR1I/AAAAAAAAMYc/G1dLLQbZSxMGrq1U0NUZw5DS89MjnZE3wCLcB/s400/abike.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/buharis-special-adviser-abike-dabiri.html

lalasticlala
you are just one repugnant blogger

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by Nbote(m): 8:22am On Jan 30, 2017
The question is if d President doesn't want to address these rumours like his P.As and media aides are claiming why are dey allowing ppl circulate falsehood in d name of the proof of life. Personally I believe these ppl trying so hard to disprove dis rumours are actually helping fuel d rumours. Today one fake pix, tomorrow anoda and yet dey blame ppl for spreading dis things. Why not jus ignore the rumors for what it's worth nd it would die a natural death because ppl actually don't have a choice but wait till d vacation ends.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by ItzHoludex(m): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2017
whose gist

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by whirlwind7(m): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2017
undecided

Somebody should remind that woman the reason why rumors gained traction in the first place.

The presidency didn't think it wise to open up about his health status and inform the people who elected him into office that he needed medical attention, prior to travelling to UK.
So, why won't the rumors fly, when he chose to be secretive? Information minister even lied that he was "hale and hearty", while Zahra was thanking God that "the treatment was successful"
So, which do we believe? An administration built on lies, we can't help but question whatever concoction they try to force feed us. This is the age of information, and once you try to stifle it, you give room for insinuations and innuendos.
We've been in this situation before, with late president Yar Adua's episode. They kept lying till the corpse was flown back into Naija.

Meanwhile, should we be happy that a "man of integrity" such as Buhari, has budgeted billions of naira for Aso Rock clinic, yet he jets out for oversea treatment anytime he catches a sneeze?

Fvck all y'all meehn! angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 30, 2017
Oh, that was a bit hilarious, ha ha ha grin
Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by slurryeye: 11:31am On Jan 30, 2017
Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by drnoel: 11:31am On Jan 30, 2017
sugarbelly4:

See the tweet below

Childish of her. She should know better.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by darfay: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2017
Dead or alive we no get president b4

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by voicelez: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2017
ok

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by pepigeorge(m): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
I can't call that mock, shes just having a good laugh.

Lol.. the same way yaradua spokesmen lauged and mock... remember 10days expires tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by Micah360(m): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2017
Well its good to know he's alive n well
Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by emmanuel596(m): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2017
Buhari looks photoshopped on that picture.... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death by Laveda(f): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2017
These people are crazy, they now take us for fools.

Smh.. How I found myself here, only God knows.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. / Najib Aminu Tambuwal Called To Bar (Photos) / Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.