Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,084 members, 7,863,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

NEW PARTY: ANRP STORMS VI, Lagos (already has members all over the 36 states) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEW PARTY: ANRP STORMS VI, Lagos (already has members all over the 36 states) (2375 Views)

Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% / Breakdown Of September 2017 Allocation To The 36 States / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW PARTY: ANRP STORMS VI, Lagos (already has members all over the 36 states) by Purposeciti: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
ABUNDANT NIGERIA RENEWAL PARTY
After so much waiting, after so much complaints.
A group of patriotic Nigerians has finally come out to herald the country into the new dawn.
ANRP was started last year December by non professional politicians, new faces, common Nigerians like you and me. The party consist of Nigerians(home and abroad) who are coming up with best global ideas that can drag this country out of the woods. We are tired of complaining, we are tired of a stubborn government that turns deaf ears to painstakingly researched recommendations.

JOIN THE CONVERSATION ON

https://mobile.facebook.com/Abundant-Nigeria-Renewal-Party-ANRP-219703888483562
REGISTER AT
www.anrp.org.ng

READ FAQs AT

https://www.nairaland.com/3593050/new-political-party-what-should#53130328
TO LINK UP WITH YOUR STATE WHATSAPP.

see our fb page

2 Likes

Re: NEW PARTY: ANRP STORMS VI, Lagos (already has members all over the 36 states) by Purposeciti: 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: NEW PARTY: ANRP STORMS VI, Lagos (already has members all over the 36 states) by CyberGypsy(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
another form of APC in disguise. Nigerian politics keep repeating the national cake mentality. angry
Re: NEW PARTY: ANRP STORMS VI, Lagos (already has members all over the 36 states) by Purposeciti: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
I can't blame you for being skeptical, once bitten ;twice shy.
With my involvement so far, I can tell you that APC is no match for this party.
I ask, in 2019, Why should we wait to be tossed between PDP and APC.can't we have patriotic Nigerians? shouldn't we see some new faces? enough of professional politicians with do or die mentality.
The party was started by average Nigerians.you need to see the manifesto of this party. Nigeria has never experienced anything like this party.
this party will change the face of politics in Nigeria.
Political bigwigs with corruptive instincts cannot hijack this party.
I don't know why ours is quite a docile generation, this was how we sat down, giving arm chair criticisms without joining politics in 2015.
ANRP IS A PARTY FOR THE YOUNG AND THE YOUNG AT HEART. YOUTHS NEED THIS.NIGERIANS NEED THIS.
I ll rather join these new faces, I will rather join forces with them, get good guys in before bad guys come. and more so with the framework on ground, the party is too hot for bad guys.
the manifesto is out.the constitution is out.

REGISTER AT
www.anrp.org.ng

JOIN THE CONVERSATION ON
https://mobile.facebook.com/Abundant-Nigeria-Renewal-Party-ANRP-219703888483562

2 Likes

Re: NEW PARTY: ANRP STORMS VI, Lagos (already has members all over the 36 states) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lol.

Instead of you to post their aims and objectives, their manifesto or whatever, you are saying we should join.

Right. I give them a year. Before you can say purposeciti there'll be factions and internal wranglings.
Re: NEW PARTY: ANRP STORMS VI, Lagos (already has members all over the 36 states) by Gfish: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Una never start, una don dey loot heineken.....issorite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW PARTY: ANRP STORMS VI, Lagos (already has members all over the 36 states) by CyberGypsy(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Purposeciti:
I can't blame you for being skeptical, once bitten ;twice shy.
With my involvement so far, I can tell you that APC is no match for this party.
I ask, in 2019, Why should we wait to be tossed between PDP and APC.can't we have patriotic Nigerians? shouldn't we see some new faces? enough of professional politicians with do or die mentality.
The party was started by average Nigerians.you need to see the manifesto of this party. Nigeria has never experienced anything like this party.
this party will change the face of politics in Nigeria.
Political bigwigs with corruptive instincts cannot hijack this party.
I don't know why ours is quite a docile generation, this was how we sat down, giving arm chair criticisms without joining politics in 2015.
ANRP IS A PARTY FOR THE YOUNG AND THE YOUNG AT HEART. YOUTHS NEED THIS.NIGERIANS NEED THIS.
I ll rather join these new faces, I will rather join forces with them, get good guys in before bad guys come. and more so with the framework on ground, the party is too hot for bad guys.
the manifesto is out.the constitution is out.
anrp.org.ng
one question for you sir/ma.
Is it a Nigerian party?
If yes then there is no argument in this.
Re: NEW PARTY: ANRP STORMS VI, Lagos (already has members all over the 36 states) by Purposeciti: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What is the full meaning of ANRP?
Abundant Nigeria Renewal Party.

2. What structures does ANRP have in place to enable them to wrestle power from the ruling party and the major opposition party?
First, our party is not about "wrestling power" from the ruling and major opposition parties. Our goal is to bring about a national renewal and rebirth in the way we think and do things, and to create a NEW Nigeria.
We are more interested in a new Nigeria than in merely "wrestling" and "grabbing" power.
Yes, we do have structures in all 36 states and the FCT as well as outside Nigeria, as well as corporate governance structures and systems in place to drive our goal.

3a. How does ANRP intend to funds its activities?
We intend to raise funds through membership subscriptions which we take very seriously. As well as freewill donations from party and non-party members.
However the maximum limit for donations by individuals and bodies is N20 million and nothing more.
We also intend raising funds from merchandising and other innovative means.

b. Who is funding the party? I heard that a certain politician is funding it.
No one single individual is funding our party. It is not true that any politician(s) is/are funding our party; that is unacceptable to us in the first place.

1 Like

Re: NEW PARTY: ANRP STORMS VI, Lagos (already has members all over the 36 states) by idupaul: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
They haven't even registered and they are already knocking Heineken anyhow by the time they win fa?
Re: NEW PARTY: ANRP STORMS VI, Lagos (already has members all over the 36 states) by Purposeciti: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What is the full meaning of ANRP?
Abundant Nigeria Renewal Party.

2. What structures does ANRP have in place to enable them to wrestle power from the ruling party and the major opposition party?
First, our party is not about "wrestling power" from the ruling and major opposition parties. Our goal is to bring about a national renewal and rebirth in the way we think and do things, and to create a NEW Nigeria.
We are more interested in a new Nigeria than in merely "wrestling" and "grabbing" power.
Yes, we do have structures in all 36 states and the FCT as well as outside Nigeria, as well as corporate governance structures and systems in place to drive our goal.

3a. How does ANRP intend to funds its activities?
We intend to raise funds through membership subscriptions which we take very seriously. As well as freewill donations from party and non-party members.
However the maximum limit for donations by individuals and bodies is N20 million and nothing more.
We also intend raising funds from merchandising and other innovative means.

b. Who is funding the party? I heard that a certain politician is funding it.
No one single individual is funding our party. It is not true that any politician(s) is/are funding our party; that is unacceptable to us in the first place.
Re: NEW PARTY: ANRP STORMS VI, Lagos (already has members all over the 36 states) by Purposeciti: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Gfish:
Una never start, una don dey loot heineken.....issorite

that is no Heineken. download or zoom the picture. please.
Re: NEW PARTY: ANRP STORMS VI, Lagos (already has members all over the 36 states) by Purposeciti: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
FAQs
4a. Will ANRP tackle ALL the problems of Nigeria if the party wins, or first a few critical areas?
Nigeria's problems are myriad and complex. However, our party has a deep understanding Nigeria's problems and intends tackle them.
We have started articulating views and debating them thoroughly within the party, and are even ready to offer them freely so long as Nigeria moves forward. We are a party of people who are ready to give their all so that our country may be truly great

b. Which areas do you consider critical needing priority attention?
Harnessing the energy, innocence, passion and creativity of the Nigerian youth, fixing the faulty structure of our society, creating a sense of belonging and ownership, building cohesion, creating abundance for all, and preserving the environment are all key.
Health, education (developing our most important assets--our human resources), fixing power (which will enable businesses to grow and provide employment), reforming the public/civil service (the engine of the government) to make it more functional and serve Nigerians better, reform law enforcement and justice delivery (to address the numerous cases of injustice which makes most Nigerians feel alienated), promote a clean, safe, healthy, aesthetically appealing environment, eradicating hungry, achieving the sustainable development goals… all these are within our view .

5. What makes ANRP different from other political parties?
Our party is different from others in many ways:
Our goal for Nigerians renewal/rebirth and abundance for all is critical for which we strive to achieve day and night in or out of government.
We are not another opposition party, we thrive in providing alternatives to the current state, as societies develop based on the quality of ideas generated and acted on.
We are not merely a purpose-built platform for winning elections. We are purpose built for achieving the ideals enshrined in THIS IS OUR OWN (the name of our party manifesto). Please avail yourself of the content.
Our hallmark is good governance within our party, exemplified by openness, transparency, accountability, submission to public scrutiny in all we do, promoting diversity and inclusion as well as consensus in decision-making.
Our focus is on sustainability in all spheres of Nigerian life.
We have a firm commitment to the environment. We believe the environment holds a secret to our development that must be unraveled. We shall focus on environmental management and sustainability.
Our attention is not on crude, we are especially concerned with renewable resources.
Our focus is on the youth and future generations.
And so many more.

1 Like

Re: NEW PARTY: ANRP STORMS VI, Lagos (already has members all over the 36 states) by Purposeciti: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
What makes ANRP different from the old order/parties.
1.Political bigwigs don't fund us. we want no blood or looted monies.we fund ourselves. THIS IS OUR OWN.
2.We are scientific in all our approaches.just check our website.
3.We mostly comprise of new faces, but we are common Nigerians; farmers, bankers, engineers, traders, doctors, programmers, students.etc. we are not professional politicians who will prey on the collective wealth of Nigerians to live extravagantly. in fact anyone in our party must come to agree with these terms or leave.enough of wasteful practices.
4.we are green party.enough of dryness. Abundant Nigeria. ANRP!!!
5.We are the first political party in Nigeria to translate one of our byword into 50 Nigerian languages (still counting)we don't want to exclude any tribe.we can't afford to be stereotypical at the expense of Nigerians.

much more in our manifesto...

FAQs and constitution.
check
www.anrp.org.ng

Re: NEW PARTY: ANRP STORMS VI, Lagos (already has members all over the 36 states) by Purposeciti: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
We are already all over the 36 states to tell you how serious we are.