Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,925 members, 7,852,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

Nigerians Reacts Over Ondo Senator's Suggestion To Legalize Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reacts Over Ondo Senator's Suggestion To Legalize Corruption (561 Views)

Insecurity: Legalize Guns To Enable Citizens Defend Themselves - Senator Marafa / APC Senator Omoyele Omogunwa Asked The Country's Senate To Legalize Corruption / Omoyele Omogunwa6 Asks Senate To Legalize Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Reacts Over Ondo Senator's Suggestion To Legalize Corruption by exlinkleads(f): 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
Senator representing Ondo State, Sen. Omoyele Omogunwa caused a drama in senate plenary hearing today. He made a radical contribution on the budget of 2017 by saying corruption should be legalized so that people that stole money will not be stashing it away and rather they will use it and build company to cub unemployment.

How can the people we elect to see to the interest of the people in the hollowed chambers be this callous? This is the more reason why i hate to deal with anybody that calls himself a pastor or a born again. They are merely hiding their true colours and to think that this man is a pastor is absurd. If you doubt is, checkout the pastor he used in running his election below.

Has was actually a PDP member and decamped to APC during the elections leaving PDP with no candidate on that position and i believe that is what gave him the gut to make this kind of statement today. So now once you become and APC member, you can't be corrupted or even prosecuted as we have seen in the case of SGF.

Nigeria have however called for the head of Sen. Omoyele via tweeted comments...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/01/nigerians-reacts-over-ondo-senators.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy dominique

Re: Nigerians Reacts Over Ondo Senator's Suggestion To Legalize Corruption by Sirdan247(m): 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
God is watching o
Re: Nigerians Reacts Over Ondo Senator's Suggestion To Legalize Corruption by koma1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
With people like this in government how do we expect Nigeria to progress. I weep for naija my country
Re: Nigerians Reacts Over Ondo Senator's Suggestion To Legalize Corruption by yarimo(m): 12:29am On Jan 26, 2017
The senator has spoken the better truth, infact any government that attempts to fight corruption end up fighting their enemies

(1) (Reply)

Why Blacks Are Behind Economically / Today's Newspaper Headlines [30 January, 2017] / After The 6th What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.