Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Forgive Mr Cityhood - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Forgive Mr Cityhood (4392 Views)

Dont Fall Victim to Cityhood. His New Moniker On Olx Is "Jay" / Please Where Is Mr. Cityhood ? 2 Days Am Not Seein His Adverts / Autoconnect Moniker Is Likely To Be Cityhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Forgive Mr Cityhood by vibram: 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
This is Cityhood. My account was blocked and I've decided to register another one, not to advertise but to apologize for everything that has happened, knowingly or unknowingly. You would agree with me that everything happened like a joke until it was aggravated beyond measure. That village witch meme reminds me of my NL predicament.

I receive calls everyday from friends and other well wishers as regards the unwholesome incidents. I am very grateful for the calls and even surprisingly, the continued trust and patronage. While I wish to state that I was too devastated to respond to issues raised here before now, admittedly, I'm sorry for about everything. Although I have my own car stand, sometimes we can't but act as middleman for some others and this has caused me great loss, reputation-wise and what have you especially on this great platform. I was compelled to engage the services of someone to help explain things rightly.

Once again, I am sincerely sorry and save for lack of funds, I would have tried to treat all the issues raised and even refund as necessary. I am not a scammer as exemplified by the surprisingly many threads, aimed at finishing me. I appreciate those who stood by me and even risked their reputation and everything to sue for peace. I can't but pray thee all to kindly forgive me my many sins.

Cusses and taunts are welcomed. You can rest assured that I have learnt my lessons, albeit in a very hard way.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by gbenga007(m): 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
Better late than never.

3 Likes

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by SUPERPACK: 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
where the money dey??

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by seyema(m): 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by bigcee(m): 12:07am On Jan 26, 2017
Once a trust has been bridged, my brother just forget it.

8 Likes

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by kllinxman(m): 12:17am On Jan 26, 2017
If this is Cityhood, I believe you. but just with care.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by jd1986(m): 12:53am On Jan 26, 2017
bigcee:
Once a trust has been bridged, my brother just forget it.
Even Niger Bridge? shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by wunmi590(m): 12:54am On Jan 26, 2017
I am not nairaland auto section fan,

I only come in once in a while to check in beautiful cars being advertise on this section.

but the first day I came in to this section, your thread about how you scam people was what I read.

Sometimes I begin to wonder why some people behave in a bad manner?

Even if we don't remember today, let begin to remember tomorrow.

My mother used to say an adage in Yoruba that " omi Ni wa, a mo ibi ta ma Shan de"

Meaning: We are water we don't know where we would wash to one day.

Lets not do things that would soil our name because of 100k today, but lets do things that people would remember us for good tomorrow .

Am not trying to crusify cityhood, but just trying to advice all sellers on every nairaland sections

I rest my case

26 Likes

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by jimohibrahim(m): 3:07am On Jan 26, 2017
YOU SEE WHAT IGNORANCE HAS CAUSED YOU

1 Like

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by kaffy4tope(m): 3:38am On Jan 26, 2017
Forgiveness is a sin!

You had a chance but blew it. Just forget about being forgiven and go lay low just like that popular guy in here that was later found to be scamming people. (Have forgotten his name)

You are gone forever here, don't even think you gonna post anything that relates to car. Take Care!

5 Likes

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:15am On Jan 26, 2017
ehissi:
Ole ni E. .............. angry

On top somebody #2.2million you dey talk all this rubbish, minus the many many people whey you sell iron coffin give............ angry

Memeluv, the barawo afonja is hia asking for forgiveness and a fresh supply of maga from NAiraland.......... undecided

Has he returned ya money or delivered the highlander you asked for?......... angry

Diportivo, gazzuzz come and see born-again 419er Oooooh........... angry

derogatory terms like this are unacceptable.

15 Likes

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by gbenga007(m): 6:09am On Jan 26, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

derogatory terms like this are unacceptable.

Seconded!
Some Nairalanders are naturally uncouth.

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by Kaydeexotic(m): 7:07am On Jan 26, 2017
kaffy4tope:
Forgiveness is a sin!

You had a chance but blew it. Just forget about being forgiven and go lay low just like that popular guy in here that was later found to be scamming people. (Have forgotten his name)

You are gone forever here, don't even think you gonna post anything that relates to car. Take Care!
Inspired autos

11 Likes

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by edawg(m): 7:26am On Jan 26, 2017
No need for this thread man,the damage has been done...if you really want forgiveness,call all those who have fallen victim to your con and set things straight..Really don't understand how people live with themselves after duping their brothers and sisters of their hard earned sweats.

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by Kewt: 7:36am On Jan 26, 2017
Have you refunded the man and many others you defrauded?

Writing an epistle on forgiveness and not doing d needful to make amends is hypocritical to say the least.

Trust once betrayed can hardly be regained... You had ur chance but you Blew it and took the very people you should hold in high esteem (your customers) for granted..

Best of luck as you try your hand on other businesses.

And TO those stubborn enough to still trust you, my msg to them is: PATRONIZE CITYHOOD AT YOUR OWN RISK.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by surrogatesng: 7:40am On Jan 26, 2017
CITYHOOD! I am solidly behind you.Many folks on nairaland still expect a nigerian used car they bought to act like a brand new one!
Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by gbenga007(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2017
surrogatesng:
CITYHOOD! I am solidly behind you.Many folks on nairaland still expect a nigerian used car they bought to act like a brand new one!

grin grin grin
Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by ehissi(m): 8:08am On Jan 26, 2017
surrogatesng:

@Gazzuzz, Gbenga007

It is actually statements like this, at a time like this, in a thread like this, that's unacceptable.

Anybody can sweet talk when the going is good.

I guess he was busy talking rubbish (like inspired autos) in the other thread when memeluv tried to get his #2.2million or a Car he ordered for; not realising that Nairaland was where the bulk of his clients come from.

Now E no see money chop again; no more maga to pay, all E shiiit don dry. From the dead BMW X5 that he claimed was tokunbo, to the walkin dead Honda odyssey, to the Highlander he sold and resold 3 good times till memeluv bought it, highlander he put Lexus engine inside with a leakin roof and called it "Toks like" condition..............

Me like this, I can't find one #200 I kept somewhere, my chest will be doing me somehow; then one Dan Iska, whom I trusted based on Nairaland Reviews will swallow my #2.2million and will see my call and refuse to pick... angry

The type of thunder that will fire you ehhnnnn, is busy responding to stroke treatment in London..... angry

I will not even bother with police, you will just go for a Car deal and just lost from there. Rubbish...... angry

As for una two whey dey certify acceptable and unacceptable language. When your #2.2million is hanging in the hand of a Fraudster without shame, decorum nor regard for trust bestowed on him, you will have earned the right to school me on the language befitting for a criminal like Cityhood or whatever moniker he is using these days........... angry

Na until I hia from Memeluv and the state of his heart and money before I will know what to make of this pirated excuse for an apology.............

Where is memeluv by the way? Come and see Ooh!! Cityhood is asking for forgiveness (or is it fresh maga); has he started taking your calls? Please come and let us know what has happened. Gbenga007 and Gazzuzz, gazzuzz, gazzuzzi are demanding forgiveness on behalf of Cityhood; you don collect ya money complete or has ya car finally come complete, make we know....... undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by mili3kid(m): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2017
has any one noticed the english dis supposed cityhood is sooo clean?
if not anytin sef, I have always known cityhoods written english is never as clean as this..
based on this personally sha oo I no gree say ba cityhood type this epistle.. bt still city just forget abt forgiveness. u av hurt a lot of ppl n lost a lot of trust. so just forget it...

14 Likes

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by mili3kid(m): 8:21am On Jan 26, 2017
ehissi:

@Gazzuzz, Gbenga007

It is actually statements like this, at a time like this, in a thread like this, that's unacceptable.

Anybody can sweet talk when the going is good.

I guess he was busy talking rubbish (like inspired autos) in the other thread when memeluv tried to get his #2.2million or a Car he ordered for; not realising that Nairaland was where the bulk of his clients come from.

Now E no see money chop again; no more maga to pay, all E shiiit don dry. From the dead BMW X5 that he claimed was tokunbo, to the walkin dead Honda odyssey, to the Highlander he sold and resold 3 good times till memeluv bought it, highlander he put Lexus engine inside with a leakin roof and called it "Toks like" condition..............

Me like this, I can't find one #200 I kept somewhere, my chest will be doing me somehow; then one Dan Iska, whom I trusted based on Nairaland Reviews will swallow my #2.2million and will see my call and refuse to pick... angry

The type of thunder that will fire you ehhnnnn, is busy responding to stroke treatment in London..... angry

I will not even bother with police, you will just go for a Car deal and just lost from there. Rubbish...... angry

As for una two whey dey certify acceptable and unacceptable language. When your #2.2million is hanging in the hand of a Fraudster without shame, decorum nor regard for trust bestowed on him, you will have earned the right to school me on the language befitting for a criminal like Cityhood or whatever moniker he is using these days........... angry

Na until I hia from Memeluv and the state of his heart and money before I will know what to make of this pirated excuse for an apology.............

Where is memeluv by the way? Come and see Ooh!! Cityhood is asking for forgiveness (or is it fresh maga); has he started taking your calls? Please come and let us know what has happened. Gbenga007 and Gazzuzz, gazzuzz, gazzuzzi are demanding forgiveness on behalf of Cityhood; you don collect ya money complete or has ya car finally come complete, make we know....... undecided

omo ppl blood dey hot ooo.... all d dame I support U all d way o jare... #SayNoToCityHood

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by philltommy(m): 8:46am On Jan 26, 2017
Inspired auto is a scammer?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by kaffy4tope(m): 9:49am On Jan 26, 2017
philltommy:
Inspired auto is a scammer?

When last did you see his advert here? He was the first popular dealer to be booted here.

5 Likes

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by diportivo: 9:57am On Jan 26, 2017
mili3kid:
if not anytin sef, I have always known cityhoods written english is never as clean as this..
based on this personally sha oo I no gree say ba cityhood type this epistle.. bt still city just forget abt forgiveness. u av hurt a lot of ppl n lost a lot of trust. so just forget it...

There is no way in hell that the person that typed the opening statement is Dada motors aka cityhood undecided

No offence,he isn't this sound in writing....I haven't spoken to him before so I can't say about spoken English

Believe this crap and I pity u

Let him come out and type the way he usually does...that way also includes his apologies for not getting spellings right grin

After all has been said and done,apparently guy make a whole lot of dough from this end and misses d patronage wink

4 Likes

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by mili3kid(m): 10:20am On Jan 26, 2017
diportivo:

There is no way in hell that the person that typed the opening statement is Dada motors aka cityhood undecided

No offence,he isn't this sound in writing....I haven't spoken to him before so I can't say about spoken English

Believe this crap and I pity u

Let him come out and type the way he usually does...that way also includes his apologies for not getting spellings right grin

After all has been said and done,apparently guy make a whole lot of dough from this end and misses d patronage wink
I swear bro...
dt guys english is neva dis good...
Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by 222Martins(m): 10:47am On Jan 26, 2017
Does saying sorry, wipe away the pain you caused those who entrusted you with their hard-earned money? Trust is like a glass, once broken; it's difficult to return it back to its true state. I have pre-ordered a car from Canada here on Nairaland (it ended well) and as a business man, i must say this: Not all transactions must end in a profit for the seller. Integrity in business is something money cannot buy; so you sometimes have to take a loss just to uphold your image.

Even crooked politicians, drug dealers, and men of means (illegal vices) still take the pain to look for honest people to handle their books and movement of money. This is to emphasize the importance of honesty.

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by philltommy(m): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2017
And I stupidly referred someone to contact inspiredautos for a car. I hope he has not defrauded the man? God help him.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by idu1(m): 11:07am On Jan 26, 2017
Forgiveness ko

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by ekanDamie: 11:25am On Jan 26, 2017
mili3kid:
that was the first thing I noticed. this is not cityhoods English at all.
I smell a rat

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by ekanDamie: 11:26am On Jan 26, 2017
philltommy:
And I stupidly referred someone to contact inspiredautos for a car. I hope he has not defrauded the man? God help him.
inspiredem? are you a learner? beta tell him to back out now
Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by cmoney22222: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Anyway... I am following but as rightly said by someone, would have loved one of those that was agrievated by their transaction with you to come out and tell out that you have contacted them and issue has been solved financially or otherwise. Anyway. i got my eyes on this thread.
Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by gbenga007(m): 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
mili3kid:

I swear bro...
dt guys english is neva dis good...

ekanDamie:

that was the first thing I noticed. this is not cityhoods English at all.
I smell a rat

I think I read this somewhere

vibram:
This is Cityhood. My account was blocked and I've decided to register another one, not to advertise but to apologize for everything that has happened, knowingly or unknowingly....

I was compelled to engage the services of someone to help explain things rightly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Tokunbo Golf 3 Wagon Manual With AC #890k 08096577304 / 99 Nissan Pathfinder From Cotonou;price: 730,000 Naira;see Pix,+229-99748098 / Brand New Honda Crv 2010 Model With 3years Waranty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.