Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Forgive Mr Cityhood - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Forgive Mr Cityhood (4427 Views)

Dont Fall Victim to Cityhood. His New Moniker On Olx Is "Jay" / Please Where Is Mr. Cityhood ? 2 Days Am Not Seein His Adverts / Autoconnect Moniker Is Likely To Be Cityhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by ekanDamie: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
gbenga007:

I think I read this somewhere

lol. we must have skipped that part. even from the first sentence I know it wasn't him
Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by Afiastikal(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Cityhood e don be for u oo
Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by FastShipping: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
I doubt his victims are ready to forgive him for his selfish and deceitful deeds.

Cityhood actions were deliberate and criminal in nature.
Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by VirginPenis(m): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
FastShipping:
I doubt his victims are ready to forgive him for his selfish and deceitful deeds.

FastShipping:

FastShipping:

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by Donbiddy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kaydeexotic:

Inspired autos
Inspired is still doing very fine. Go and check the guy on Instagram
Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by VirginPenis(m): 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
Donbiddy:
Inspired is still doing very fine. Go and check the guy on Instagram
hope he learnt from the experience here...
but who knows? he just might be using a different moniker to handle his business here...
Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
Son I must commend you on your non fraudulent record on nairaland...

FastShipping:

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by FastShipping: 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
NgcoboP:
Son I must commend you on your non fraudulent record on nairaland...

Thank you.
Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by Donbiddy(m): 5:44am On Jan 27, 2017
VirginPenis:

hope he learnt from the experience here...
but who knows? he just might be using a different moniker to handle his business here...
Can't really say. He's too big to do that I think. People will eventually know.
Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by bizzle2: 6:01am On Jan 27, 2017
vibram:
I was too devastated to respond to issues raised here before now,

Once again, I am sincerely sorry and save for lack of funds, I would have tried to treat all the issues raised and even refund as necessary.

I am not a scammer as exemplified by the surprisingly many threads, aimed at finishing me.

Lmfao. What a load of crap!...

You get mind oh cityhood abi village hood. So after all the attrocities wey you commit here, you still dey attempt to re-enter the place. Because you neva land for prison abi.

You have the audacity and temerity to call your victim a witch and in the same breathe you're talking about forgiveness and all what not. The thunder that will fire you ehh.

You were too devastated to respond to issues but had enough mental stability to carry your Kaya to efritin.com . But as the ministry no move for that side you're now (in your mumu mind) attempting a comeback.

Oh, You're not a scammer, please... What are You??

The sad thing is that with all these your lame apologies and fake remorse. You still haven't demonstrated in even the slightest degree, your intention of righting your wrongs.... and refunding those who deserve to be, instead you're here showing how cunning and manipulative you are. If you mean business, do the needful.

Anybody on this forum who deals with you despite the sound warnings about you, deserves whatever shyt they end up with.

By the way, who write all this nansense for you sef. You don employ secretary?

1 Like

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by OPUSDEI1(m): 7:08am On Jan 27, 2017
Without some form of restitution to your aggrieved customers, your request for forgiveness now is at best a Prank.
Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by VirginPenis(m): 7:30am On Jan 27, 2017
OPUSDEI1:
Without some form of restitution to your aggrieved customers, your request for forgiveness now is at best a Prank.
SO ON POINT 1000%
Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by VirginPenis(m): 7:35am On Jan 27, 2017
Donbiddy:
Can't really say. He's too big to do that I think. People will eventually know.
we talking about money making here bro... but like U rightly said, we cant rly say

1 Like

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by dedons: 10:15am On Jan 27, 2017
vibram:
This is Cityhood. My account was blocked and I've decided to register another one, not to advertise but to apologize for everything that has happened, knowingly or unknowingly. You would agree with me that everything happened like a joke until it was aggravated beyond measure. That village witch meme reminds me of my NL predicament.

I receive calls everyday from friends and other well wishers as regards the unwholesome incidents. I am very grateful for the calls and even surprisingly, the continued trust and patronage. While I wish to state that I was too devastated to respond to issues raised here before now, admittedly, I'm sorry for about everything. Although I have my own car stand, sometimes we can't but act as middleman for some others and this has caused me great loss, reputation-wise and what have you especially on this great platform. I was compelled to engage the services of someone to help explain things rightly.

Once again, I am sincerely sorry and save for lack of funds, I would have tried to treat all the issues raised and even refund as necessary. I am not a scammer as exemplified by the surprisingly many threads, aimed at finishing me. I appreciate those who stood by me and even risked their reputation and everything to sue for peace. I can't but pray thee all to kindly forgive me my many sins.

Cusses and taunts are welcomed. You can rest assured that I have learnt my lessons, albeit in a very hard way.

Thank you.
Have you refunded your victim's money?

Barawo like you.

Thunder scatter your likes who take joy in defrauding people of their hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by ehissi(m): 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
VirginPenis:

I swear I dont understand where dis is coming from and where it is going....

Thats what happens when Free MB is available but intelligent comments are not............. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by VirginPenis(m): 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
ehissi:

Thats what happens when Free MB is available but intelligent comments are not............. undecided
hahahahaha... I canor shout

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
vibram:
This is Cityhood. My account was blocked and I've decided to register another one, not to advertise but to apologize for everything that has happened, knowingly or unknowingly. You would agree with me that everything happened like a joke until it was aggravated beyond measure. That village witch meme reminds me of my NL predicament.

I receive calls everyday from friends and other well wishers as regards the unwholesome incidents. I am very grateful for the calls and even surprisingly, the continued trust and patronage. While I wish to state that I was too devastated to respond to issues raised here before now, admittedly, I'm sorry for about everything. Although I have my own car stand, sometimes we can't but act as middleman for some others and this has caused me great loss, reputation-wise and what have you especially on this great platform. I was compelled to engage the services of someone to help explain things rightly.

Once again, I am sincerely sorry and save for lack of funds, I would have tried to treat all the issues raised and even refund as necessary. I am not a scammer as exemplified by the surprisingly many threads, aimed at finishing me. I appreciate those who stood by me and even risked their reputation and everything to sue for peace. I can't but pray thee all to kindly forgive me my many sins.

Cusses and taunts are welcomed. You can rest assured that I have learnt my lessons, albeit in a very hard way.

Thank you.

Nigga, swallow your apology. Na that one the guy go chop? Where is his money?!?!?! angry angry
Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by tripoli007(m): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
Do the needful and stop begging for forgiveness refund refund refund .
Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by DeadWrong: 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
ehissi:

This kind of comment would have moved the needle just a little to the right on the intelligence scale if I was Ibo or what did you call it? Yeeboe ..................... undecided

It would have even been received "warmly" if it was in a political thread.

I guess you arrived just in time to defend the actions of somebody who just simply "apologised" for defrauding someone else of just #2.2million. A worthy cause for a fella like you ehhnnnnnn. ............ wink
Shut up and stop barking incoherently. you were scammed and you deemed it fit to use derogatory name for a tribe. Go and mourn your loss and stop your frustrations on the "Afonja". I suffer fools like you gladly.
Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by ehissi(m): 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
DeadWrong:

Shut up and stop barking incoherently. you were scammed and you deemed it fit to use derogatory name for a tribe. Go and mourn your loss and stop your frustrations on the "Afonja". I suffer fools like you gladly.

Hmmmmmmm. ...........,
Once again you are Deadwrong............very amusing, but indeed deadwrong.

Would have loved to school you appropriately but I am convinced that such an honour should be exclusively preserved for folks who share the same amount of intelligence as displayed by you............

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by Tomjazzy2: 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
wow shocked

I can't believe what my eyes are seeing sad

cityhood mentioned along side the dreaded word ''scam''

I have done business with this young man, and I saw nothing indicating that he could ever be involved any dubious deals, especially one to defraud some one.

Not holding brief for him, but I'm just gutted with all these allegations sad

1 Like

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by MegaGab: 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
kaffy4tope:
Forgiveness is a sin!

You had a chance but blew it. Just forget about being forgiven and go lay low just like that popular guy in here that was later found to be scamming people. (Have forgotten his name)

You are gone forever here, don't even think you gonna post anything that relates to car. Take Care!

Forgiveness is a virtue and its divine and not a sin as described by you.

Let anyone that has not stolen or deceived or lied in any form be the only person that will not forgive CityHood.

God does not count our sins cos if He does many of us wouldn't be alive now, let's forgive him and give him another chance to make things right.
Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by ehissi(m): 12:56am On Feb 01, 2017
MegaGab:

Forgiveness is a virtue and its divine and not a sin as described by you.

Let anyone that has not stolen or deceived or lied in any form be the only person that will not forgive CityHood.

God does not count our sins cos if He does many of us wouldn't be alive now, let's forgive him and give him another chance to make things right.

Forgiveness?? Wait, before or after he pays the #2.2million he duped somebody?? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by damola1: 2:48am On Feb 01, 2017
ok ok ok.. i forgive u... go n sin no more
Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by AceSeven(m): 5:51am On Feb 01, 2017
smh, People like him give the legit dealers bad names.
Apology is not enough. Find solution to fund people their money.
His english has even developed. shocked
Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by memeluv(m): 7:04am On Feb 20, 2017
ehissi:
Ole ni E. .............. angry

On top somebody #2.2million you dey talk all this rubbish, minus the many many people whey you sell iron coffin give............ angry

Memeluv, the barawo afonja is hia asking for forgiveness and a fresh supply of maga from NAiraland.......... undecided

Has he returned ya money or delivered the highlander
you asked for?......... angry

Diportivo, gazzuzz come and see born-again 419er Oooooh........... angry
He neither picked my call nor offered any solution, so a friend dropped off the cartoon at a Mechanic's place in Zaira, Kaduna. As said already, I have counted my losses and making arrangements for a car (and not a scrab). Once this is completed, I'll either ask the young man to dispose it at any amount or help me send it down to Mbguka Obosi for quick disposal
Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by memeluv(m): 7:17am On Feb 20, 2017
ehissi:

@Gazzuzz, Gbenga007

It is actually statements like this, at a time like this, in a thread like this, that's unacceptable.

Anybody can sweet talk when the going is good.

I guess he was busy talking rubbish (like inspired autos) in the other thread when memeluv tried to get his #2.2million or a Car he ordered for; not realising that Nairaland was where the bulk of his clients come from.

Now E no see money chop again; no more maga to pay, all E shiiit don dry. From the dead BMW X5 that he claimed was tokunbo, to the walkin dead Honda odyssey, to the Highlander he sold and resold 3 good times till memeluv bought it, highlander he put Lexus engine inside with a leakin roof and called it "Toks like" condition..............

Me like this, I can't find one #200 I kept somewhere, my chest will be doing me somehow; then one Dan Iska, whom I trusted based on Nairaland Reviews will swallow my #2.2million and will see my call and refuse to pick... angry

The type of thunder that will fire you ehhnnnn, is busy responding to stroke treatment in London..... angry

I will not even bother with police, you will just go for a Car deal and just lost from there. Rubbish...... angry

As for una two whey dey certify acceptable and unacceptable language. When your #2.2million is hanging in the hand of a Fraudster without shame, decorum nor regard for trust bestowed on him, you will have earned the right to school me on the language befitting for a criminal like Cityhood or whatever moniker he is using these days........... angry

Na until I hia from Memeluv and the state of his heart and money before I will know what to make of this pirated excuse for an apology.............

Where is memeluv by the way? Come and see Ooh!! Cityhood is asking for forgiveness (or is it fresh maga); has he started taking your calls? Please come and let us know what has happened. Gbenga007 and Gazzuzz, gazzuzz, gazzuzzi are demanding forgiveness on behalf of Cityhood; you don collect ya money complete or has ya car finally come complete, make we know....... undecided

Thanks for the mention bro, I personally do not have a personal issue with cityhood sir, if he'd picked up, I'd told him how time heals all wounds and that I've moved on.

Since he neither picked nor returned my call or offered any solution, A friend dropped off the cartoon at a Mechanic's place in Zaira, Kaduna. In essence, I have counted my losses and making arrangements for a car (and not a scrab). Once this is completed, I'll either ask the young man to "fix to a taste" and dispose it at a fair amount or help me send it down to Mbguka Obosi for quick disposal
Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by memeluv(m): 7:29am On Feb 20, 2017
vibram:
That village witch meme
May God punish you for this. uncouth fellow.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Mr Cityhood by alijemag: 12:33am On Feb 22, 2017
How convenient? After waiting and hoping that everyone has forgotten about this https://www.nairaland.com/3538667/cityhood-dada-motors-wont-refund#52257877 you popped out of no where to render this excuse for an apology?

(1) (2) (3)

My Mildly used Honda Crv 4wd has been SOLD - kesmiraautos / Super Clean 2010 Mercedes Benz E350 @ 4.5m (kaduna)SOLD!!! / 2009 Lexus RX 350 (tokunbo) For Sale At Reasonable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.