Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

[photo]female Shoe Shiner Exposes Her 'thing', Nairobi Men Now Looking For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [photo]female Shoe Shiner Exposes Her 'thing', Nairobi Men Now Looking For Her (3616 Views)

Sexy Slay Queen Dances And Mistakenly Shows Off Her Thing (pics/video) / Photo: Female Corps Member Rock Her NYSC Polo With A Long Khaki Skirt / See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photo]female Shoe Shiner Exposes Her 'thing', Nairobi Men Now Looking For Her by arodavoo(m): 12:14am On Jan 26, 2017
r- An interesting photo of a female show shiner devoted in her work until she forgets to put her legs together has lit up the social media

They say it is good to love your job, that way, you give it your all and your efforts eventually pay off.

The shoe shiner forgets she is wearing a skirt

Even so, it is also important that your job doesn't tarnish your image or taint your dignity.

A Nairobi female photo has left many men asking around for her work station just to see how dedicated she is to her job.

More women are now taking up the shoe shining job
The shoe shiner is so devoted that she forgets she is wearing a skirt.

Photo at:http://sportfaaji..com.ng/2017/01/female-shoe-shiner-exposes-her-nairobi.html?m=1

More news at

www.sportfaaji..com

Re: [photo]female Shoe Shiner Exposes Her 'thing', Nairobi Men Now Looking For Her by kllinxman(m): 12:36am On Jan 26, 2017
Maybe its part of her way of showing customers appreciation... so they can call again...
Re: [photo]female Shoe Shiner Exposes Her 'thing', Nairobi Men Now Looking For Her by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 26, 2017
grin

That's legit & now she will get extra tip from her customers cheesy
Re: [photo]female Shoe Shiner Exposes Her 'thing', Nairobi Men Now Looking For Her by Omnitrix247(m): 1:32am On Jan 26, 2017
I have to start going to Kenya to shine my shoes now.
Re: [photo]female Shoe Shiner Exposes Her 'thing', Nairobi Men Now Looking For Her by DozieInc(m): 1:44am On Jan 26, 2017
Freebies
Re: [photo]female Shoe Shiner Exposes Her 'thing', Nairobi Men Now Looking For Her by oluspicy: 4:49am On Jan 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

That's legit & now she will get extra tip from her customers cheesy

Imagine that Trap! shocked
When I first saw the headline on my fone tru Naij, I was so curious.

Nawa for African women, when they are doing things, they do wholeheartedly. grin
Re: [photo]female Shoe Shiner Exposes Her 'thing', Nairobi Men Now Looking For Her by ikp120(m): 8:11am On Jan 26, 2017
arodavoo:
r- An interesting photo of a female show shiner devoted in her work until she forgets to put her legs together has lit up the social media

They say it is good to love your job, that way, you give it your all and your efforts eventually pay off.

The shoe shiner forgets she is wearing a skirt

Even so, it is also important that your job doesn't tarnish your image or taint your dignity.

A Nairobi female photo has left many men asking around for her work station just to see how dedicated she is to her job.

More women are now taking up the shoe shining job
The shoe shiner is so devoted that she forgets she is wearing a skirt.

Photo at:http://sportfaaji..com.ng/2017/01/female-shoe-shiner-exposes-her-nairobi.html?m=1

More news at

www.sportfaaji..com

That your template is terrible. Get a custom template mehn.

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened When A Lady Sent Her Nude Photos To Her Boyfriend / Check The Make Up Some Slay Queens Wore To An Event. Couldn't Believe My Eyes! / We Met On Facebook 1.4 Years Ago, We Marrying 28.04.2018, Pls Pray For Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.