Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

*Herdsmen Killings* Have We Really Thought About This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *Herdsmen Killings* Have We Really Thought About This? (790 Views)

Farmers-herders Clashes: Killings Have Reduced – Lai Mohammed / Herdsmen Crisis: I Will Resign If Killings Have Religious Undertone - Osinbajo / Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*Herdsmen Killings* Have We Really Thought About This? by coolscott(m): 1:31am On Jan 26, 2017
How come the Kaduna state governor can locate the herdsmen to give them money in order to appease them so they stop the killing, but cannot locate them in order to arrest them during or after the mass killing?

I won't mind if you ask this same question on your social media pages

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: *Herdsmen Killings* Have We Really Thought About This? by maxti: 1:34am On Jan 26, 2017
The obvious is obvious
Re: *Herdsmen Killings* Have We Really Thought About This? by gbegemaster(m): 1:34am On Jan 26, 2017
Simple answer is that the governor is a herdsman.

4 Likes

Re: *Herdsmen Killings* Have We Really Thought About This? by Blue3k(m): 3:09am On Jan 26, 2017
He has to pay for the job. Hit men don't work for free. Anyway it's worse than what happened in Rivers where cultists got amanasty for giving up weapons.

He just paid them and didn't collect weapons or seem to enforce rule of law afterwards. The carrots stick only works if you use stick.

2 Likes

Re: *Herdsmen Killings* Have We Really Thought About This? by owodokiri: 3:30am On Jan 26, 2017
coolscott:
How come the Kaduna state governor can locate the herdsmen to give them money in order to appease them so they stop the killing, but cannot locate them in order to arrest them during or after the mass killing?

I won't mind if you ask this same question on your social media pages

The impression i get from your question is that you are in doubt that somehow Hell-rufai, the fulani elite and Buhari are not aware of what is going on or are not the planners and executors of what is going on. If that is the case, then you are little naive. Do you know what it takes for a group of killers with electronic gadgets to move from one location to the other killing and maiming and in some times coming back even after security agencies have been warned? You can trace them with the concentration of the mobile phone frequencies,. Even some that were arrested have been released. If you want to know know how easy it is for the security agencies to apprehend these guys, try kidnapping anybody related to a senior police officer or a senator or a governor and i can assure you that with 48 hours, they will smoke you out.

If they really want to put an end to this. It wont take a month! Did you notice that even in the face of hundreds murdered in Agatu, Buhari kept mum and only was forced to say something after the killing in Enugu attracted so many threats and noise? I strongly believe that this is a well planned violent campaign to blunt any aggressive tendency within the ranks and file of the northern minorities and to try to domesticate fulani settlements in many southern hamlets. I strongly believe that this was the reason behind the "northanization" of ALL the security agencies in the country and the reason why almost all heads of agencies within the ministry of internal affairs are northerners. It is all for total domination ala dipping the koran in the sea. Buhari sees himself as the new fulani leader, the new Uthman dan fodio and an enthronement of fulani domination seem to be his ultimate goal.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: *Herdsmen Killings* Have We Really Thought About This? by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 26, 2017
owodokiri:

The impression i get from your question is that you are in doubt that somehow Hell-rufai, the fulani elite and Buhari are not aware of what is going on or are not the planners and executors of what is going on. If that is the case, then you are little naive. Do you know what it takes for a group of killers with electronic gadgets to move from one location to the other killing and maiming and in some times coming back even after security agencies have been warned? You can trace them with the concentration of the mobile phone frequencies,. Even some that were arrested have been released. If you want to know know how easy it is for the security agencies to apprehend these guys, try kidnapping anybody related to a senior police officer or a senator or a governor and i can assure you that with 48 hours, they will smoke you out.

If they really want to put an end to this. It wont take a month! Did you notice that even in the face of hundreds murdered in Agatu, Buhari kept mum and only was forced to say something after the killing in Enugu attracted so many threats and noise? I strongly believe that this is a well planned violent campaign to blunt any aggressive tendency within the ranks and file of the northern minorities and to try to domesticate fulani settlements in many southern hamlets. I strongly believe that this was the reason behind the "northanization" of ALL the security agencies in the country and the reason why almost all heads of agencies within the ministry of internal affairs are northerners. It is all for total domination ala dipping the koran in the sea. Buhari sees himself as the new fulani leader, the new Uthman dan fodio and an enthronement of fulani domination see m to be his ultimate goal.
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. May the divine wisdom of God in you continue to flow forth to serve as a guide to you and your household. Remain blessed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: *Herdsmen Killings* Have We Really Thought About This? by Flexherbal(m): 3:46am On Jan 26, 2017
Hmmmmmmm!

Our leaders are something else.
Re: *Herdsmen Killings* Have We Really Thought About This? by HtwoOw: 5:44am On Jan 26, 2017
People and writing nonsense on nairaland

1 Like

Re: *Herdsmen Killings* Have We Really Thought About This? by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 26, 2017
Herdsmen kill and are appeased to stop killing with money.....Apostle Suleiman ONLY speaks the entire DSS goes after him undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: *Herdsmen Killings* Have We Really Thought About This? by balanceofterror1(m): 7:42am On Jan 26, 2017
Just like Buhari located BOKO HARAM commanders and negotiated the release of chibok girls but can't negotiate against their senseless killings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: *Herdsmen Killings* Have We Really Thought About This? by 7lives: 8:11am On Jan 26, 2017
HtwoOw:
People and writing nonsense on nairaland

Nairaland is for entertainment.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Burial Of Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung's Wife / Why Does EFCC Record Major Break Through Each Time Buhari Is Missing? - Pic / Throwback: This is a campaign scene in 1960

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.