Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo (21006 Views)

2019 Presidency: We Won’t Wait For You –youths Tell Buhari / Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu / "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by DonCortino: 8:45am On Jan 26, 2017
Holatunde007:
Who are the youth

60- 80yr old hausa boys!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Emekaflatt: 8:45am On Jan 26, 2017
2dugged:
This year is gonna be interesting, they are beginning to bring out their fangs, align with the north, don't only watch your back but your front as well

learn to reason properly please
The attack came after OBJ said an Igbo should rule in 2019 not because he is yoruba
it's conspiracies like this you people carry around that won't make an igbo president in this lifetime

The North that has the block votes has said NO, so you can keep pushing for biafra
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by sunnyside16(m): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2017
This Northerners just know how to create so much fuss in the country. Someone gave his opinion and now they will start another round of killing soon.
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by nabiz(m): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2017
What I understood from this write up is that president Buhari is seriously sick with a little chance of survival. And for obasanjo, he is looking for allay that will support his brother osibanjo in case Buhari don't make it. Mark my word osibanjo contest for president in 2019 like gej/yaradua and it is only south east will make it easier for him

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 26, 2017
Emekaflatt:

The attack came after OBJ said an Igbo should rule in 2019 not because he is yoruba
it's conspiracies like this you people carry around that won't make an igbo president in this lifetime

The North that has the block votes has said NO, so you can keep pushing for biafra
seems you are under the euphoric effect of tramadol, Firstly I am not igbo, so stop being such a big fool, only fools assume, and secondly are you also blind not to notice the meetings upon meetings taking place or you are feigning ignorance?, let me guess you are yoruba, but I want to ask, cos this is not the first time this rubbish is happening, why do yorubas assume anyone who is not yoruba is automatically igbo? Are your delusions that serious? Geez! Na wah for una o, to think you people are the ones shouting bigot upandan

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by ahamonyeka(m): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2017
We youth of this country are too weak we only make noise let's see what happens now 2face is planing for protest and see what comes out of it.I have tell people that obj owns this country he just sit at thecomfort of his house and say what happens to this country.If obj decides to come back again am verysure he will still win.
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Sanchez01: 8:54am On Jan 26, 2017
Afriifa:
And now the Northern Betrayal to the South-West begins.

Fayose warned about your alliances with the North, but you called him names.

I just hope baba will not wail this time around.
A lot of you can read but have strong comprehension issues. The message is subliminal but clear; the North does not want the South-East to produce a president. Go back to the post and read it slowly.

Contrary to many posts, this is not a SW/North issue, but that the Northern elites guised as youths to make it known that Obasanjo cannot just decide or impose someone on the people; particularly from the SE.
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by thecavemanesq(m): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2017
He is only exercising his right to freedom of speech, That being said, I believe it is only fair in all truth and honesty for our next President to emanate from that region. The South/East Region has been sidelined for far too long. Let's give peace a chance. Let Nigeria move forward.

Long live the General!
Long live the South Easterners!! (Ndigbo Kwenu!!!)
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by mayorchelsea(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2017
I await the decision on who the East would vote in the 2019 elections. If Biafra isn't gotten by then,would they be voting a NORTHERNER as presented by PDP or vote Buhari again to deal with the West as some have said or stay away from the polls entirely.
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Emekaflatt: 8:56am On Jan 26, 2017
2dugged:
seems you are under the euphoric effect of tramadol, Firstly I am not igbo, so stop being such a big fool, only fools assume, and secondly are you also blind not to notice the meetings upon meetings taking place or you are feigning ignorance?, let me guess you are yoruba, but I want to ask, cos this is not the first time this rubbish is happening, why do yorubas assume anyone who is not yoruba is automatically igbo? Are your delusions that serious? Geez! Na wah for una o, to think you people are the ones shouting bigot upandan

you didn't make any sense from your earlier post
only rants of a pained ethnic bigot yet to recover from GEJ's loss.
Stop littering the whole place with rubbish comments. It's not a must to comment ok?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by MufasaRebirth: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2017
Holatunde007:
Who are the youth
The herdsmen

1 Like

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Kdon2: 9:03am On Jan 26, 2017
Na the same obasanjo give them mouth to talk. If not for obasanjo wey prevent biafra from separating from nigeria all this for no happen.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 26, 2017
Emekaflatt:

Stop littering the whole place with rubbish comments. It's not a must to comment ok?
First, not everyone is a paid per post agent like you and your goons, and incase you missed the post,let me say it again," I am yet to see a polithiefian I will support and trust ", GEJ was a disappointment to his people, unlike people like you who's reasoning have been blurred by political affiliation, I don't let sentiments distract me, I say it the way it is, there is nothing like conspiracy theories, may be you should sit back and observe, this year is gonna be very interesting, and this is a public forum, if you can't bear to see my post, log out or keep scrolling, it's not a must to quote me either, comprende?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by fuckboys: 9:04am On Jan 26, 2017
we don't even need the presidency, just give us what we want and let us go
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by MufasaRebirth: 9:04am On Jan 26, 2017
Emekaflatt:

The babe just murdered you cold blooded, admit it and move on dumbo!!

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Ugosample(m): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2017
Emekaflatt:

Block votes indeed.....

when Jona won in 2011 and OBJ in 2003, they did not have block votes abi?

make una dey deceive yourselves

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Burgerlomo: 9:05am On Jan 26, 2017
They should shut the f**k up, the truth they say is bitter so what ebora owu said is nothing but the truth, or are the igbo's not entitled to be the President? Are they not Nigerians? Are they not one of the most three recognized tribes in the Country? We have done it, the wailers have done it, so it's Ibo's turn to be there period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by kerike: 9:06am On Jan 26, 2017
Northern youth my foot fulani herdsmen u ppl must go down idiots
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by 14dfuture(m): 9:06am On Jan 26, 2017
Political Higi Haga... ok Well Don Sir.
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Emekaflatt: 9:09am On Jan 26, 2017
2dugged:
First, not everyone is a paid per post agent like you and your goons, and incase you missed the post,let me say it again," I am yet to see a polithiefian I will support and trust ", GEJ was a disappointment to his people, unlike people like you who's reasoning have been blurred by political affiliation, I don't let sentiments distract me, I say it the way it is, there is nothing like conspiracy theories, may be you should sit back and observe, this year is gonna be very interesting, and this is a public forum, if you can't bear to see my post, log out or keep scrolling, it's not a must to quote me either, comprende?

Fine, it's better you keep your mouth shut then
yorubas have their right to support any candidate they want just like SE & SS
Why can't you face your life and how to improve yourself instead of crying on yorubas behalf

I don't know why kids are allowed into adult issues. you should be watching kids next door instead of insulting our collective intelligence on this platform

1 Like

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by George2016(m): 9:11am On Jan 26, 2017
Tell them to shut up.
When Obasenjo always visit Asp rock to meet Buhari, none of them talk.
When Obasanjo frustrated Jonathan efforts in 2015, none of them talk.
2019 will be very interesting

1 Like

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 26, 2017
Emekaflatt:

Fine, it's better you keep your mouth shut then
yorubas have their right to support any candidate they want just like SE & SS
Why can't you face your life and how to improve yourself instead of crying on yorubas behalf

I don't know why kids are allowed into adult issues. you should be watching kids next door instead of insulting our collective intelligence on this platform
hehehehe, like I said you are under the euphoric effect of tramadol, when it wears off,then you will have sense, cos right now every mention I keep getting from you stinks of foolishess, before calling me a bigot, I suggest you go back and read all the trash you wrote and look at yourself in the mirror, and so long as a thread is not closed, I will comment, stop foaming in the mouth, hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Emekaflatt: 9:24am On Jan 26, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehe, like I said you are under the euphoric effect of tramadol, when it wears off,then you will have sense, cos right now every mention I keep getting from you stinks of foolishess, before calling me a bigot, I suggest you go back and read all the trash you wrote and look at yourself in the mirror, and so long as a thread is not closed, I will comment, stop foaming in the mouth, hehehehe

I don't know how you passed School cert if you can't read and comprehend short passage as this.
Just go through the thread and see what reasonable people said, the mature and responsible ones. It was so easy for them to decode but yours was different

you have the right to keep exhibiting your foolishness for the whole world to see, you won't be the first or the last
And it won't turn back the hands of time or matter in the future

1 Like

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 26, 2017
Emekaflatt:

I don't know how you passed Schhol cert if you can't read and comprehend short passage as this.
Just go through the thread and see what reasonable people said, the mature and responsible ones. It was so easy for them to decode but yours was different

you have the right to keep exhibiting your foolishness for the whole world to see, you won't be the first or the last
And it won't turn bacrk the hands of time or matter in the future
hehehehehe, I literally had to laugh, stop gyrating like someone with soldier ant on his scrotum, your fool.ishness increases with every mention I get from you, mine was certainly different because deep words are not for the foolish to understand. First you made a stupid assumption about my tribe now you can't even comprehend simple English and pick the key words, now you see why I said earlier that you are a big fool?, or maybe I should explain it to you in pidgin that's if your seizure prone brain can handle it,smh, waste of space

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Afriifa(m): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2017
Sanchez01:

A lot of you can read but have strong comprehension issues. The message is subliminal but clear; the North does not want the South-East to produce a president. Go back to the post and read it slowly.

Contrary to many posts, this is not a SW/North issue, but that the Northern elites guised as youths to make it known that Obasanjo cannot just decide or impose someone on the people; particularly from the SE.
i think u lack more comprehensive skills than I do, When Tinubu imposed Buhari on us, did obasanjo kicked against it? So isn't it a game of betrayal when Obasanjo decides to do same 2019, I thought is was turn by turn
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Redhot111(m): 9:39am On Jan 26, 2017
When the same obj fell out with GEJ to support this buhari, y didn't they ask him to stop playing God? Now dat d tide has turned around they jst realised he us playing God. Mumu abokis.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 26, 2017
OILSOUP:
IGNORANT CHARLY BOY COME AND SEE THE LOONY U INSIST WE CONTINUE WITH.

NNAMDI KANU IS THE IGBO MOUTH PIECE, IN HIM WE IGBOS PROUDLY HAVE A TRUST WORTHY LEADER.

ipad yoot spotted grin cheesy
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 26, 2017
Emekaflatt:

your tribe ith still rush out in their thousands to vote an Hausa/Fulani you're bleating about to yorubas now

so who is the fool here? I'm done with you kid
go tune in to your cartoon network and stop acting like a minor on heat
hehehehe, I know how old I am,you might be my younger brother's age mate who knows , but then again, if it turns out that for real you are older than me,then your case is beyond redemption, cos I can't imagine someone older than me with this type of reasoning and exhibiting this kind of foolishess, it means you are a waste of space on this earth, just imagine a foolish elder with grey hair? , all one does is to look at them and shake their heads which is probably what I am gonna do to you,smh for you, infact I weep for your wasted years of lack of wisdom, and lastly, only myopic minds like yours associate cartons with kids, stop being a big baby, grow up in mind, cos it seems like you grew up and left your senses behind, adiós niccur

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by kagel: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2017
Royalfurnitures:
So he is playing God now, when he was supporting buhari during the campaigns, you called him, Elder statesman, true democrat etc. You are all hypocrites

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

Na true you talk oh jareh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike / Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Live Update) / Amaechi, Ayade, Ita-Giwa March For 'Plant-A-Tree' Event At Calabar Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.