Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,031 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo (21003 Views)

2019 Presidency: We Won’t Wait For You –youths Tell Buhari / Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu / "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Incredible120(m): 10:18am On Jan 26, 2017
Afriifa:
an Attack to Obasanjo's personality is referred to as what? So you honestly believe this Northern Youth will talk down on Obasanjo's personality without the backing of their Elders in the North?

Mr man I think next time the best thing you could do is not to quote me,,
easy
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Afriifa(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2017
Incredible120:
easy
I am sorry for being blunt with my reply.
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by xpool(m): 10:49am On Jan 26, 2017
clip:
Is Obasanjo not entitle to his opinion again, Northern Progressives Youth Initiative? How does expression of opinion becomes playing God,except you want to make him god.
I blame them? like say my brothers yoruba and ibos, plus our oppressed brothers for middle belt gree eat for one table, presidency fo never reach their corridor.

Cattle rearers wey Goodluck foolishly dash schools but them say no
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by JayB11(m): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2017
SirJeffry:
Both the N0rth ern monkeys and Obasababoon can kiss my black a55 for all u care. undecided
You can call us apes, but just to remind you that our value attracts tourist from different locations. Tell me what you choose to call yourself. Wake up, recieve sense and value every living creature that GOD ALMIGHTY created.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by JayB11(m): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2017
Toosure70:
Now the animals have spoken.
On judgement day, you will tell GOD if he created animals out of dust too.
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by magoo10(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
you don't want them to have their Biafra peacefully yet you don't want them to partake in the leadership of the so called Nigeria, what is this rubbish called for Gods sake? it is on record and I make bold to say that the northerners have had a fair share in the leadership position of this country with regards to the presidency and I don't think it will be logically wrong to say they are responsible for Nigeria's woes

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Afriifa:
And now the Northern Betrayal to the South-West begins.

Fayose warned about your alliances with the North, but you called him names.

I just hope baba will not wail this time around.

LOL we will rather make alliance with North than SS and SE..
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Dannidom(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
stinggy:

Do you fools even have anything to think about apart from all these conspiracy theories and betrayal talks?
Yorubas do not support you, you complain and call them slaves just because of different political views. Now that they support you, you won't still stop saying rubbish.
This statement of yours is a mirror that reflects the reason we hate u guys. U are here today but there tomorow. Ok we acept sometimes humans make mistakes but u guys wont hesitate to make same mistake over again once it suits ur shalow mindset

1 Like

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Afriifa(m): 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL we will rather make alliance with North than SS and SE..
is alright dude.
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by King44(m): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
Afriifa:
an Attack to Obasanjo's personality is referred to as what? So you honestly believe this Northern Youth will talk down on Obasanjo's personality without the backing of their Elders in the North?

they are not battling him in person rather they are battling is stands which is "an easterner for President in 2019" which they are against it's obvious bro
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by King44(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
Afriifa:

they are not battling him in person rather they are battling is stands which is "an easterner for President in 2019" which they are against it's obvious bro, stop twisting stories
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Afriifa(m): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
King44:
they are not battling him in person rather they are battling is stands which is "an easterner for President in 2019" which they are against it's obvious bro
I am a Nigerian so fair enough
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
Afriifa:
is alright dude.

No vex those 2 regions can't be trusted...
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by King44(m): 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
magoo10:
you don't want them to have their Biafra peacefully yet you don't want them to partake in the leadership of the so called Nigeria, what is this rubbish called for Gods sake? it is on record and I make bold to say that the northerners have had a fair share in the leadership position of this country with regards to the presidency and I don't think it will be logically wrong to say they are responsible for Nigeria's woes
walahi, u get brain

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Dannidom(m): 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
2dugged:
This year is gonna be interesting, they are beginning to bring out their fangs, align with the north, don't only watch your back but your front as well
Who's aligning wit them unless those in the west. The east stand is clear for al to see 'biafra or death'

1 Like

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Afriifa(m): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

lol. that doesn't make dem evil
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
jeeqaa7:
Ok..

I think the clamour for a biafran state should cease.. Maybe an Igbo man should be President.. Let's give them the benefit of doubt...

https://www.nairaland.com/3592723/2019-which-igbo-man-entrust#53123365

So now u all wanna bribe the igbos with presidency abi?
They r clamouring for a #Biafra of their own, not a #Nigeria of WaZoBia.
They don't want ur "benefit of a doubt" , they want their country.
#thatsAll
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Dannidom(m): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
Emekaflatt:

learn to reason properly please
The attack came after OBJ said an Igbo should rule in 2019 not because he is yoruba
it's conspiracies like this you people carry around that won't make an igbo president in this lifetime

The North that has the block votes has said NO, so you can keep pushing for biafra
Hahaha @bolded. Wetin una carry na mouth. Afonja! smh

1 Like

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
Afriifa:
lol. that doesn't make dem evil

And who is the Evil?

Did i say anyone of Evil?
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Afriifa(m): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And who is the Evil?

Did i say anyone of Evil?
your words portrayed them so. I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
Afriifa:
your words portrayed them so. I stand to be corrected.

Please how does my word portray them evil?
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by hayatou27: 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Make hausa forget 2019 jare
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Afriifa(m): 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Please how does my word portray them evil?
go check the meaning of trust. And the meaning of evil
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

with SS crude oil and palm oil you still feel, they cant be trusted? lest we forget the relinquishing/handing over of power by GEJ?

bros fear God nah.

Atleast pretend one more time that you are human.
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

with SS crude oil and palm oil you still feel, they cant be trusted? lest we forget the relinquishing/handing over of power by GEJ?

bros fear God nah.

Atleast pretend one more time that you are human.

GEJ have been in power since 1999 as a Deputy Governor till 2015 as a President.. His community Otu Oke does not have good roads, Drinkable water, Light etc not to talk of the rest of Nigeria..

Now tell me in a sane country should they suppose to even support to be ordinary councilor?
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Kfed4ril(m): 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

yorubas should clamour to live in a different country and share a different passport from 'drug pushers' and 'ipod'.

Nobody is stopping you from it. But this same thing Igbos are doing that you people(cowards) are calling us names.
Re: 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo by Bigii(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
Can they speak English? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor / Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail / Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.