Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Where Are The Major Subsidy Fraudsters!!!??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Major Subsidy Fraudsters!!!??? (319 Views)

President Buhari Is One Of The Major Recipients Of Dasuki Money - Reno Omokri / FG Petrol Subsidy Now N26 Per Liter / BREAKING: Subsidy Fraudsters Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Major Subsidy Fraudsters!!!??? by Gpdwise(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2017
If this is how SAY BABA wants to fight curruption, that means denzani is a saint and DAsuki is a pope.
Where are the Otedola, Ubahs, Danjumas and all of a sudden two sacrificial goat have been offered to the gullible people of Nigeria!!
God dey
Details below.

A Lagos High Court in Ikeja has sentenced Walter Wagbatsoma and Adaoha Ugo-Nnadi to 10 years in prison for fuel subsidy fraud.

The judge said the sentence would start to count from January 13, 2016.

She also ordered restitution for Ontario Oil and Gas, and asked the company to refund N754 million being the amount it defrauded the Nigerian government.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/221596-breaking-subsidy-fraudsters-sentenced-10-years-prison.html[i][/i]

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: IPOB Vows To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Other Members In Police, DSS Custody / My Response To Amnesty International / If Nigeria Is A Sane Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.