Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Who Should I Ask To Leave? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Should I Ask To Leave? (2180 Views)

How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should I Ask To Leave? by enigma3000: 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
My wife and My mother got in to a very serious altercation and would stop at nothing, unless I intervene, and I have no option rather than to ask one of them to leave the house (at least to calm things down for the mean time).
Who would that be?
give reasons please.
Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
what kind of question is this, even without telling ur mom don't she know she is to leave perhaps she has her own family and you are just building ur

4 Likes

Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by BlackDBagba: 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
I don't even have to read it all.... angry
Your wife and your mother undecided

Your mother should leave! Save you're married to her. She has her own home. Your wife left her home to make a home with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
Why is your mom still living with you? Or should I say why are you still living with your mom?

3 Likes

Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by enigma3000: 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
DDeliverer:
Why is your mom still living with you? Or should I say why are you still living with your mom?
she came visiting
Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by getostar: 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
enigma3000:

she came visiting

she came ''visiting'' and u are still asking us who would leave ba?
kontinu!!!

13 Likes

Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Sanchez01: 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
I believe your mum overstayed her welcome. She gave birth to you, yes, but then, your home is your home. You should not consider asking you should leave the house 'a while' because it is glaring who should leave.

Kindly ask your mum to leave for the sake of peace and then have a heart-to-heart with your wife. She comes off as rude. One's MIL is also one's mum. She should have held her peace rather than confront her mother-in-law. You seem like a very soft person. This should have been avoided before it got to this point.

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Kondomatic(m): 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
If you don't know who should leave then I don't see why you got married in the first place, you're obviously not ready for it.

BTW, Who's with your dad now that your mom is living with you.?

7 Likes

Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by firstking01(m): 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
enigma3000:
she came visiting
Let her return at onceundecided
Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Richy4(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
How many rooms do you have? why not take your wife inside your bedroom? and go to the living room to cool your mum down...

So are u implying that you left them alone @ home to continue fighting while you come on social media to ask Nairalanders what to do? Haba!
!!
Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Dyt(f): 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
Your wife should leave
What nonsense
angry angry angry angry

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Mimzyy(f): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
Regardless of who is right or wrong, your wife should go down on her kneels and apologize to your mother for peace sake. Telling your mum to leave out-rightly will send a wrong signal and brew more issues/hatred. Since your mum came on a visit, she's gonna leave eventually. You can placate your wife later.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mimzyy:
Regardless of who is right or wrong, your wife should go down on her kneels and apologize to your mother for peace sake. Telling your mum to leave out-rightly will send a wrong signal and brew more issues/hatred. Since your mum came on a visit, she's gonna leave eventually. You can placate your wife later.
Hey mimzz.. Iyaff missed your posts kiss kiss
Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Mimzyy(f): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hi dear kiss

Lawlahdey:
Hey mimzz.. Iyaff missed your posts kiss kiss
Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by pocohantas(f): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mimzyy:
Exactly.
She should also prepare his mum's favourite food to avoid future trouble. What trouble could be worse than her interference in their home?

'Kneels' indeed.
Continue going on your knees till the day you raise up hand and close your eyes join. If the mother inlaw slapped her, she should go on her knees to apologise?
Tomorrow another slap and you keep kneeling.

This is what makes some mother inlaws feel untouchable.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Mimzyy(f): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
I understand that you get multiple orgasms once you see mimzy on a thread, it is called an opinion for a reason. You are entitled to yours just as i am to mine. Kneels/knees, whatever grin, My message has been passed across.

pocohantas:

Exactly.
She should also prepare his mum's favourite food to avoid future trouble. What trouble could be worse than her interference in their home?

'Kneels' indeed.
Continue going on your knees till the day you raise up hand and close your eyes join. If the mother inlaw slapped her, she should go on her knees to apologise?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mimzyy:
Hi dear kiss

Where have you been?? It looks like you haven't been active on whatsapp too?

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Mimzyy(f): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Where have you been?? It looks like you haven't been active on whatsapp too?

Chnaged my phone, please text your number.
Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
pocohantas:

Exactly.

'Kneels' indeed.

Mehn.. Isn't everybody entitled to their opinion?? Just drop yours and don't counter anybody else's or you do it in a polite manner.

3 Likes

Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mimzyy:

Chnaged my phone, please text your number.
Oh.. that's why.
Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by pocohantas(f): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Mehn.. Isn't everybody entitled to their opinion?? Just drop yours and don't counter anybody else's or you do it in a polite manner.
In a bid to defend someone, you came out sounding silly.
This is a forum, we can quote anyone, anytime. There was nothing impolite about that comment, maybe sarcastic.

Mimzyy:
I understand that you get multiple orgasms once you see mimzy on a thread, it is called an opinion for a reason. You are entitled to yours just as i am to mine. Kneels/knees, whatever grin, My message has been passed across.

Don't get ideas dear. I get multiple orgasm when I see posts that makes women think they have to go out of their way to please inlaws, even when they did nothing wrong.
It has nothing to do with you, quite a coincidence that you somehow fall into that category.

It's knees, take corrections.

6 Likes

Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
pocohantas:

This is a forum, we can quote anyone, anytime. There was nothing impolite about that comment, maybe sarcastic.

Don't get ideas dear. I get multiple orgasm when I see posts that makes women think they have to go out of their way to please inlaws, even when they did nothing wrong.
It has nothing to do with you, quite a coincidence that you somehow fall into that category.

Well... Whatever smiley

3 Likes

Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Mimzyy(f): 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
pocohantas:

If your mum wrongs you, will you wait for her to apologize to you? (You don't have to respond)

Nobody said you should tolerate crap, but if you stop to throw stones at every barking dog, you will never get to your desired destination.

5 Likes

Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
enigma3000:
My wife and My mother got in to a very serious altercation and would stop at nothing, unless I intervene, and I have no option rather than to ask one of them to leave the house (at least to calm things down for the mean time).
Who would that be?
give reasons please.
All three of you need to sit and organize how you - the husband and the lost son (they are fighting over you after all) will be shared fairly amongst them.
Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by pocohantas(f): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mimzyy:

If your mum wrongs you, will you wait for her to apologize to you? (You don't have to respond)

Nobody said you should tolerate crap, but if you stop to throw stones at every barking dog, you will never get to your desired destination.
I was expecting something like, what if your dad slaps your husband, that would have made more sense and painted a better reverse scenario.
My husband would prostrate, in his own house...then wait for me to beg my dad before coming to placate him. I like the sound of that.

I used slap for a reason, my reaction would be dependent on her action. I won't apologise after getting slapped, definitely not on my 'kneels'. My mum wouldn't come to my house to make issues and still expect some VIP treatment, that's why she is my mum...she should exercise some caution.

You also don't have to respond, but you will or you'll try so hard not to...yimu. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Mimzyy(f): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
I missed that part in the original post where the op stated that his mum slapped his wife, do u mind quoting that part?

You just want to deliberately exaggerate the scenario to shove your point down the throat. grin grin. Go take some chill pill girl. You are already talking outta context. Your side jabs aint unnoticed, they are just too inconsequential to be given the much desired attention. tongue cheesy cheesy

Buhbuhbuhbuhbyeee FELICIA wink

pocohantas:

I was expecting something like, what if your dad slaps your husband, that would have made more sense and painted a better reverse scenario.
My husband would prostrate, in his own house...then wait for me to beg my dad before coming to placate him. I like the sound of that.

I used slap for a reason, my reaction would be dependent on her action. I won't apologise after getting slapped, definitely not on my 'kneels'. My mum wouldn't come to my house to make issues and still expect some VIP treatment, that's why she is my mum...she should exercise some caution.

You also don't have to respond, but you will or you'll try so hard not to...yimu. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Bookiemart01(f): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Asking either of them to leave now is a risky thing to do.
Create an atmosphere for a reconciliation and then drive your mum home on Sunday.

The house belongs to you and your wife so asking us who should leave between your mum and your wife doesn't stand.

Your wife is married to you and she's your 2nd half

enigma3000:
Who would that be?
give reasons please.
Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by sisisioge: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
I think your children should leave grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by kaboninc(m): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
I just think everybody should leave cheesy cheesy cheesy

The house will just be at peace...

4 Likes

Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Funjosh(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Dyt:
Your wife should leave
What nonsense
angry angry angry angry

SMH

Dyt na where you see all these your pix self grin
Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by pocohantas(f): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mimzyy:
I missed that part in the original post where the op stated that his mum slapped his wife, do u mind quoting that part?

You just want to deliberately exaggerate the scenario to shove your point down the throat. grin grin. Go take some chill pill girl. You are already talking outta context. Your side jabs aint unnoticed, they are just too inconsequential to be given the much desired attention. tongue cheesy cheesy

Buhbuhbuhbuhbyeee FELICIA
wink

It's all in your head. smiley
Calm down. I think you're the one getting worked up from your tone and pics... bye MIMZY.

I take God beg you, don't reply again.

3 Likes

Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Dyt(f): 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
Funjosh:

Dyt na where you see all these your pix self grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Father Is Feeding A Leech!! / I Have 20k, What Can I Do To Make At Least 2k Daily / Pls! Where Is The Best Area To Rent A House In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.