Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

Who Should I Ask To Leave? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Should I Ask To Leave? (2222 Views)

How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Smhart1(f): 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
Your wife should just bring herself down totally and apologize to your mum as she would do to her mum.
Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Your mother should leave you and your nuclear family alone.
Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by wristbangle: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Well... Whatever smiley

I just mailed u cool

@ OP, do u want to marry your mother?
Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
wristbangle:

I just mailed u cool

@ OP, do u want to marry your mother?
Replied, dear.
Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by HCF(m): 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mimzyy:
Regardless of who is right or wrong, your wife should go down on her kneels and apologize to your mother for peace sake. Telling your mum to leave out-rightly will send a wrong signal and brew more issues/hatred. Since your mum came on a visit, she's gonna leave eventually. You can placate your wife later.
Spot on. God bless you with more wisdom to enjoy your marital life.

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by TheeDetective: 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Why is your wife arguing with your mother in the first place (Highly disrespectful)? Could your wife not have waited for you to return and alert you to whatever it is that your mother did to upset her? Anyway, calm both of them down and get to the bottom of the argument without asking either of them to leave to avoid complicating the issue any further.

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by megareal: 6:45am On Jan 27, 2017
Your mother should leave but AFTER you have brokered peace between them. This will prevent rancor. Try to do that as soon as possible so she can be on her way.

I know a lot of people will blame your wife not knowing what triggered her response. Get down to the root of it to avoid future occurences.
Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:21am On Jan 27, 2017
Mimzyy:
Regardless of who is right or wrong, your wife should go down on her kneels and apologize to your mother for peace sake. Telling your mum to leave out-rightly will send a wrong signal and brew more issues/hatred. Since your mum came on a visit, she's gonna leave eventually. You can placate your wife later.
I concur 100%

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Acidosis(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nobody will leave the house. I will never for any reason order my mom out of my house. I am not a f00l.
Re: Who Should I Ask To Leave? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
No one should leave right now. Though Mama should leave when she desires. You shouldn't have to tell her when to leave. Especially, if she knows it is because of the row with wifey. If you do this, for some people, the issues that will spring up from this singular act will be unquenchable.
For you and especially for your wife. Cos mama is your blood and when issues arise, she will still remain your mother. But some wives are not so lucky. Divorce sometimes await them when too serious issues cannot be solved. Its not going to be for her own good if mama knows that she was shown the door because of her. In some cultures, its unheard of.
Think wisely. Try to achieve peace first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flat Mate Needed / Man Gets Stuck While Trying To Sleep With His Daughter The 5th Time / What's The Hardest Part Of Being A Man ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.