Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Take Ministry Of Power From Fashola- Tinubu Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take Ministry Of Power From Fashola- Tinubu Tells Buhari (4232 Views)

How To Wrest Power From Buhari, APC, Others In 2019 – Obasanjo / Remove ‘power’ From Fashola’s 3-in-one Portfolio - Senate Tells FG / I Will Make Sure PDP Takes Over Power From Buhari In 2019 – Fayose Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Ministry Of Power From Fashola- Tinubu Tells Buhari by lilytender: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
alcmene:
Na now the game start cheesy cheesy

Don't be surprised if the Jagaban teems up with 2face and Olamide come Feb 5

People from that side are unpredictable

You are right, unlike the good people from your side who are very predictable. People from your side will sell their parents for money, even put drugs into the stomach and anus of their children.

1 Like

Re: Take Ministry Of Power From Fashola- Tinubu Tells Buhari by HzRF(m): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Leave my obago joh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take Ministry Of Power From Fashola- Tinubu Tells Buhari by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
alcmene:

Because they condone no nonsense and are not robbots like people from their opposite side who are like the proverbial flies that follow the corpse to the grave.
Re: Take Ministry Of Power From Fashola- Tinubu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Wrong and misleading headline. The body of the news says something different. But when you are reporting anti APC news, anything goes for the wailers. If you tell them that Tinubu, Fasola, Osinbajo and Buhari are all dead, and since that is their wish, they will quickly "claim" or believe it.

1 Like

Re: Take Ministry Of Power From Fashola- Tinubu Tells Buhari by Chiefobdk1: 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
deji15:
Wrong and misleading headline. The body of the news says something different. But when you are reporting anti APC news, anything goes for the wailers. If you tell them that Tinubu, Fasola, Osinbajo and Buhari are all dead, and since that is their wish, they will quickly "claim" or believe it.

Regarding this article. . Tinubu is wailer in chief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take Ministry Of Power From Fashola- Tinubu Tells Buhari by Gfish: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Akuko. This was expected. They think we are fools. We know the power ministry was held in trust for Oshiomhole. Just give it to him abeg without acting all these yeye drama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Ministry Of Power From Fashola- Tinubu Tells Buhari by Sibrah: 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
DLuciano:
Is it now that they know that Fashola has no business with Power
The hausa man who inform Buhari of Fashola must have pronounce 'flower' as 'plower'. That's where Buhari got it wrong. That he ''flants plower'' doesn't make him a power plant guru.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Ministry Of Power From Fashola- Tinubu Tells Buhari by CowHard: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Just tell me why this post is not yet in front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take Ministry Of Power From Fashola- Tinubu Tells Buhari by hucienda: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
Seeing that screenshot from @three brings back memories of the delusion, mob hysteria and nonsense some folks where posting here then.

Funny enough all those monikers are now suddenly awol - at the same time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take Ministry Of Power From Fashola- Tinubu Tells Buhari by CowHard: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
lilytender:

You are right, unlike the good people from your side who are very predictable. People from your side will sell their parents for money, even put drugs into the stomach and anus of their children.

Atleast they don't back-stab neither do they sell out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take Ministry Of Power From Fashola- Tinubu Tells Buhari by porka: 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
We certainly do not have proper use for our human resources in Nigeria. We don't select based on previous work experience. The TV hypes and newspaper columns window dressing normally blind us to reality.

Fashola's skill sets are in traffic control and mass transit, he should have been appointed as the Federal Road Safety Commission's head or minister of transport. Going by his performance with LASTMA and BRT, he was best suited for the above sectors.

Or better still, to head the environmental sanitation and hygiene department in FCDA because of his LAWMA performance.

But hey, take a look at the person who appointed him. He too was best suited for the headship of a propaganda department in EFCC or ICPC.
Re: Take Ministry Of Power From Fashola- Tinubu Tells Buhari by CowHard: 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
porka:
We certainly do not have proper use for our human resources in Nigeria. We don't select based on previous work experience. The TV hypes and newspaper columns window dressing normally blind us to reality.

Fashola's skill sets are in traffic control and mass transit, he should have been appointed as the Federal Road Safety Commission's head or minister of transport. Going by his performance with LASTMA and BRT, he was best suited for the above sectors.

Or better still, to head the environmental sanitation and hygiene department in FCDA because of his LAWMA performance.

But hey, take a look at the person who appointed him. He too was best suited for the headship of a propaganda department in EFCC or ICPC.

you are heartless o
Re: Take Ministry Of Power From Fashola- Tinubu Tells Buhari by CowHard: 6:43am On Jan 27, 2017
Afriifa:
A Lawyer in the Power sector yet, you keep asking for improvement.

You are even going far..... a cattle rearer is lording over Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Take Ministry Of Power From Fashola- Tinubu Tells Buhari by mohaMADbuari: 6:46am On Jan 27, 2017
We now know those paid by Lai Mohammed not to push some certain threads to front page
Re: Take Ministry Of Power From Fashola- Tinubu Tells Buhari by drss2(m): 7:52am On Jan 27, 2017
alcmene:

forget about dat feb protest. it is pure political protest for d interest of few pipul.
Re: Take Ministry Of Power From Fashola- Tinubu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 27, 2017
Afriifa:
A Lawyer in the Power sector yet, you keep asking for improvement.
bros, I tire oooo!

1 Like

Re: Take Ministry Of Power From Fashola- Tinubu Tells Buhari by banki(m): 9:32am On Jan 27, 2017
I have not seen anyone criticise the people blowing gas pipelines....we abuse fashola
I have not seen anyone criticise the power distribution companies that are privately owened ...we abuse and critise fashola
I read the article and I didn't see tinubu accuse fashola of any wrong doing
Must an engineer be in charge of power?
Re: Take Ministry Of Power From Fashola- Tinubu Tells Buhari by CowHard: 9:49am On Jan 27, 2017
banki:
I have not seen anyone criticise the people blowing gas pipelines....we abuse fashola
I have not seen anyone criticise the power distribution companies that are privately owened ...we abuse and critise fashola
I read the article and I didn't see tinubu accuse fashola of any wrong doing
Must an engineer be in charge of power?

Why haven't you too criticized the government for neglecting the people of the Niger delta and deceiving them with a fake Ogoni clean up
Re: Take Ministry Of Power From Fashola- Tinubu Tells Buhari by banki(m): 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
cowardSeun:

Why haven't you too criticized the government for neglecting the people of the Niger delta and deceiving them with a fake Ogoni clean up

It is because am not stupid....
I ask how did the government deceived the people of Niger delta please educate me
The ogoni clean up is to take 20 years am sure you don't know that the clean up has processes and the processess have started!
To you everything is politics ....no one likes the state of the economy but for goodness sake blowing pipelines etc is totally uncallled for...they are hurting us and not buhari
Re: Take Ministry Of Power From Fashola- Tinubu Tells Buhari by cashreport: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
Front page

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Latest Cabal In Anambra / 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP / August Meeting: Ugwuanyi's Wife Tasks Women On Societal Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.