Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

7 Countries That Will No Longer Be Granted US Visa 3 African Countries Affected - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Countries That Will No Longer Be Granted US Visa 3 African Countries Affected (1201 Views)

Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Canada's Refugee Board Makes It Harder For Nigerians To Be Granted Asylum / These Are The Countries That Will No Longer Be Granted US Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Countries That Will No Longer Be Granted US Visa 3 African Countries Affected by Naijabash(m): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
Barely a week after the inauguration of Donald Trump as the president of the United States, he is coming round to being in office and making moves to make the United States a better place.

Donald Trump, according to reports, is expected to approve some executive orders that include visa denial for citizens of Syria and six other middle eastern and African countries.

This tweet by the American president is believed to give credence to report on visa application denial and subsequent security measures in the United States:

Big day planned on NATIONAL SECURITY tomorrow. Among many other things, we will build the wall!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 25, 2017

Here is a list of the countries that may never be allowed to visit the United States under Donald Trump’s reign as the 45th American leader:

1. Syria

2. Iraq

3. Iran

4. Libya

5. Somalia
xxxxxx

Click link below to see the other countries and what he said he will do to Nigerians >>>>
[url] http://finegist.com/2017/01/26/these-are-the-7-countries-that-will-no-longer-be-granted-us-visa3-african-countries-affected/[/url]

Re: 7 Countries That Will No Longer Be Granted US Visa 3 African Countries Affected by pweshboi(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
ghen ghen... work don start. make I chill dey sip my zobo, the next guy dey look for US visa badly make I no go jamtalk.
Re: 7 Countries That Will No Longer Be Granted US Visa 3 African Countries Affected by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
pweshboi:
ghen ghen... work don start. make I chill dey sip my zobo, the next guy dey look for US visa badly make I no go jamtalk.
Re: 7 Countries That Will No Longer Be Granted US Visa 3 African Countries Affected by jaymejate: 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
Why is Nigeria not on the list?
Re: 7 Countries That Will No Longer Be Granted US Visa 3 African Countries Affected by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
Trump mean his business and he will work towards achieving his campaign promises not like buhari who reneged his campaign promises. But why is nigeria not on the list?

(1) (Reply)

US Signs New Agreement With Four Countries Too Bad For Those With UK Visa BAN! / Cost Of Traveling To South Africa / Australia Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.