Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

3 Ways To Make Women Satisfied With Small joystick Size - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Ways To Make Women Satisfied With Small joystick Size (1301 Views)

Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem / Are Black Women Satisfied With Big Black Dicks ? / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Make Women Satisfied With Small joystick Size by uniquechukwuma: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
Listen, there is nothing to be ashamed about if you have a small penis size. Most women are okay with a man who does not have a large endowment. In fact, if you are lacking size, there are 3 things you can do that could possibly get her to reach those screaming intense orgasms that most men who have a large penis size are capable of producing. To find out more, take some time out of your day and read this article here.

Alright, before I talk about what you can do to satisfy women if you are lacking size, I just wanted to talk to you about something real quick. If you actually don’t like being small (which is basically anything under 5 inches fully erected by the way) and you want to instead grow a larger penis size, then don’t worry, I’m also going to share with you a little later something you can do that will naturally increase the size of your penis (by up to an extra 4 inches) within 3-8 weeks… permanently, safely, naturally, and easily… without side-effects, pain, embarrassment, or spending a fortune.

Now, if you don’t care for enlarging the size of your manhood, and you want to just stay at the size you are at now… BUT… you still want to ensure you make your significant other orgasm, then this is what I recommend you do…

1. Become more romantic… Romantic comedies are not billion dollar movies by accident. Women love them because romance is in their DNA more than men. If you want to get her turned on and reaching amazing orgasms, although you may be small below, being more romantic can certainly help. And by being more romantic, I’m talking about the whole thing! This means GENUINELY telling her how you feel about her, rubbing your fingers through her hair, caressing her skin, romantically kissing her, etc. Oh, and by the way, being romantic is not just for men who lack size, this goes for ANY guy. Trust me on this, try it out and watch what happens!

2. Become more sensual… Alongside being romantic, being more sensual will certainly get her reaching an orgasm (and possibly multiple screaming and scratching orgasms). What I recommend you do is to take your time and stimulate all the hot spots on a woman (breasts, clitoris, etc.). Also, I recommend you doing oral pre-intimacy before and during sex to help increase her orgasm response.

3. Practice the best positions for a small penis size… Another thing you can add on to help her become more stimulated and reach orgasms is to learn about different sex positions, and especially the one’s for a man who has a small endowment. The best position by far is doggy style with her legs closed. However, to avoid making things boring, I recommend you look for all types of positions you can do regardless of your penis size.

Now, If You Want To Get Bigger…

Then what I recommend you do first off is to make sure you stay 100% natural. There is nothing worse than attempting to increase your penis size with an unnatural and unsafe method only to end up with side-effects, diseases, excruciating pain, and for all your trouble… NO GROWTH!

The only method I recommend to naturally increase your manhood are penile exercises. The reasons why is because increasing your penis size with penile exercises will bring about SEVERAL benefits. You get extra length, extra girth, extra firmness with your erection, your flaccid “hanging size” gets bigger, you’ll last longer during sex, and you will have more intense orgasms. In other words, you improve your ENTIRE manhood with this method… and what I find funny about this is that penis exercises are actually one of the most affordable methods around! Go figure.

Visit
https://www.igodotv.com
Re: 3 Ways To Make Women Satisfied With Small joystick Size by Annie939(f): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
if I find out my guy has a small pin I will personally chop it off
Re: 3 Ways To Make Women Satisfied With Small joystick Size by Daviestunech(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
Annie939:
if I find out my guy has a small pin I will personally chop it off
d way I check ur pix,it's truly u deserve nting less than 7.5inches...

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About A Woman Initiating Sex / Every Guy Has A Girl That Is His ''Antidote''!! / Linkin Park Lead Singer Chester Bennington Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.