Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Ibina Ohafia Lauds Hon. Nkole For The Community Water Project (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibina Ohafia Lauds Hon. Nkole For The Community Water Project (photos) (369 Views)

Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) / Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos) / Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibina Ohafia Lauds Hon. Nkole For The Community Water Project (photos) by Aguoru122: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
The member representing Arochukwu/Ohafia federal constituency, Honorable Uko Nkole has adequate knowledge of his people’s problem. Recently, he attracted the construction of borehole for Ibina Ohafia community and the project is sited at the village square.

Ibina Ohafia can now boast of access to good and portable drinking water.

Ibem Onwuka Ibem from the community wrote:

After my meeting with the PYPAN officials at my church, I saw people rushing with their cans towards my right and I decided to go close, lo and behold, I discovered that Ibina Ohafia jinx has been broken by Hon. Uko Nkole as he attracted the construction of a borehole for the people of Ibina Ohafia.

From history, Ibina is one of the 26 villages in Ohafia although they were already existing and occupying their land before the arrival of Uduma Ezema, the father and founder of Ohafia. Ibina is a small nucleated area with a population of about 100 if I am correct. Since their existence, they have never had access to good drinking water. Their only source of water is a river which has a distance of about 45-50 minutes to and fro. For those who have money will still trek to a little distance to get water from a private borehole. Ibina people are mainly farmers which they sell their products at their daily market for source of income.

Fortunately, by December last year, succour came to their pathetic situation as the member representing Arochukwu/Ohafia federal constituency , Hon. Uko Ndukwe Nkole attracted the construction of a borehole for the community at their village square. Ibina Ohafia can now boast of access to good and portable drinking water.

Thank you Honourable.
Source: http:///2ju3prL

Re: Ibina Ohafia Lauds Hon. Nkole For The Community Water Project (photos) by daneni1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
Chineke, see as bucket line up as if say we dey fuel scarcity.

(1) (Reply)

Death Rumors / Eko Disco Loses N1b To Energy Theft / Opinion Poll, Will You Ever Take 2FACE Serious Again ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.