Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Opinion Poll, Will You Ever Take 2FACE Serious Again ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion Poll, Will You Ever Take 2FACE Serious Again ? (366 Views)

Ekiti Guber Poll Will Determine Nigeria’s Existence – Secondus / 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters / Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Poll, Will You Ever Take 2FACE Serious Again ? by banom(m): 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
seeing the way the legendary musician chickened out and bowed to pressure on his proposed nationwide protest, it will be important to take a survey and find out where this action left his reputation and regards among Nigerians, most especially the youths.

on that note, will you ever take him serious again most especially on political issues ?

for me, he missed a golden oppurtunities to make history as one of the Greatest Nigerians ever .

what about you , what do you think ?

NOTE

CLICK LIKE FOR I WILL NEVER TAKE HIM SERIOUS AGAIN MOST EXPECIALLY ON POLITICAL ISSUES

OR

CLICK SHARE FOR I WILL STILL TAKE HIM SERIOUS AGAIN ON POLITICAL ISSUES.
Re: Opinion Poll, Will You Ever Take 2FACE Serious Again ? by Spicylate(f): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Cos he backed out for the first time is not enough reason to not support him when he airs out a plan that is reasonable.
At least, he has destroyed the fear of some us not being able to voice out our concerns. If he hadnt made this, I'm not sure there will be a protest. So he is still a hero.
The thing is that, if only he knew the amount of back up he had from all over the country, I don't think he would have pulled out. I sha believe that he was used.

(1) (Reply)

Immutable Lai Mohammed And Unforgetful Internet / Nigeria's President Missing In Action..financial Times / You Are Justified To Abandon Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.