Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) (17701 Views)

Herdsmen: Be Prepared, Benue On Fire – Ortom Tells Citizens / Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) / Lagos Launches First Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by SexyBabe001: 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
The Lagos State Government on Thursday launched a mobile app to facilitate interaction and provision of services between government and the citizens from the comfort of their homes and offices without necessarily paying a visit to government establishments where such services are being provided.

The mobile app, otherwise known as Citizens Gate under the Citizens Relations Management (CRM) initiative, is the first of its kind in Nigeria, and would avail residents of the State the opportunity to make enquiry and suggestions on government services and getting faster responses.
Addressing a joint press briefing at the Bagauda Kaltho Press Centre in Alausa, the State’s Commissioner for Science and Technology, Mr. Olufemi Odubiyi, said the launch of the web platform was another initiative of the Governor Akinwunmi Ambode-led administration aimed at bringing government closer to the people.

Odubiyi, who addressed the briefing alongside the Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr. Steve Ayorinde and the Director General of Lagos State Office of Transformation, Creativity and Innovation, Mr. Toba Otusanya, described the Citizens Gate as an intuitive-based technology innovation designed to manage relationship between the citizens and government.

He said: “The Citizens Gate is an integrated web and mobile-based platform through which Lagos State’s citizens can lodge feedback to the State Government on various services provided, receive quick responses on services as well as interact with government officials via web and mobile phone.

“The platform is designed to promote communication and connectivity between citizens and government while it will also enable citizens to inform the government on problems and issues occurring in their areas, communities and beyond.”

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/lagos-launches-first-online-platform-to.html

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by SexyBabe001: 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2017

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by twentyk(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
ok im a final year student of unilorin and i'm in need of accommodation asap....i really need to have a stable place to sleep,read,rest and live...im not gonna be a liability and i can provide my own personal needs all i need is a space where i could live for d remainder of the session,i have been sleeping in sch with d pretext of nite class and occasionally at friends place and he nor easy truly
I need to be settled to be able to deal with this last session efficiently and i hope i can get through to kind hearted people who would be able to provide help cuz im in dire need of such help.....
im a student of university of ilorin....07039574774....
gmail...ade4047@gmail.com....
i need help....

13 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by ghettowriter(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
Good one.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
Una don die for my hand

Ha cummando reporting steadily.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by luckyz4rea(m): 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
SexyBabe001:
Good thinking, good product..

Lalasticlala

Your comment reminds me of the old time advert: A chinese man says... snoeka, snoekanae; Good thinking, good product!

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by omofunaab(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
This is a good initiative
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by luckyz4rea(m): 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
SexyBabe001:
Good thinking, good product..

Lalasticlala

Your comment reminds me of the old time advert: A chinese man says... snoeka, snoekanae; Good thinking, good product!

Am not sure of those chinese spellings o.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by maryjan8(f): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
Good
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
Good development. Check my signature.
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by smithe113(m): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
the kind traffic wey go dey the website go mad
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
That's What We Need!!!

Lasgidi Going Digital grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by sakalisis(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
Okay good
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by leofab(f): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by datopaper(m): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lagos state is number one, no doubt, we are on top.
If Nigeria can allow Lagos to become country, we are ready.

Lagos under akinwunmi is working. Together we will get there.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by ephi123(f): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ambode on fire, he is truly setting the pace.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by joowealth(m): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
nice initiative. kudos to u guys. I'm "proud of you"
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
Dead on arrival

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ambode.....President of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
Constituted Authority
cheesy
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by Olujames77: 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
Great!
Get your corporate graphic designs at your own budget: www.afridext.com
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by lawal28c: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
This is another reason why Lagos state is better than other states in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ambode wants to group chat us.

No begging, no nude pics plz.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by olahero(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
o grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
Now that's a change there!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
"Upgrading of website" notice will be regular because of the traffic the website will attract.
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by RaskiloGas: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
Our GAS company delivers GAS to your doorstep in PORT HARCOURT. Visit www . raskilo . com for more info.
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by ta4ba3(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
What phone is the op using and where does he stay dat made his battery percentage 96 in dis buhari regime

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
Gradually, Lagos is getting there. If Ambode can solve the menace called abgero it will be the best thing ever to happen in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
If only all the governors in Nigeria can be like Ambode, then no one needs to complain to the Dullard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by Toosure70: 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
Thanks JAGABAN

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary / NDDC Probe: PDP Reps Split Over Alleged Cover-up By Gbajabiamila / Fake Delegates’ Lists Threaten APC’s Presidential Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.